Quiz: Abandoned track of this freight line What is the new cableway to open?
If you write the contents roughly
The train will enter the tunnel ahead, pass under the Nissan Global Headquarters and the Keikyu Group Headquarters, and join the Negishi Line just before Sakuragicho.
↑↑↑ The image is a scene seen with the Nissan Global Headquarters in the background.Cargo tank train, EF210 type electric engine ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Keikyu Group Headquarters
Keikyu Group Headquarters(Keikyu Group)Yokohama Minatomirai 21Located in the district (block 56-1)Keikyu Group Ofoffice building(Main officebuilding).Keikyu Corporation(Keikyu Electric Railway) and other 11 group companies2019年(ReiwaFirst year) Relocated/consolidated from September to October.. In this section, it will be installed inside the buildingKeikyu MuseumIs also described (Latter sectionreference).
So farTokyo-神奈川The head offices of group companies were dispersed in Japan.Therefore, Keikyu decided to consolidate the head offices of 11 companies such as Keikyu Electric Railway (about 1200 employees) into the building (this building) to be built in Minatomirai., Completed in September 2019.. In addition,Shinagawa StationWest exitTokyoMinato-kuTakanawaThe site of the former head office building is under consideration for use as a redevelopment site..
In addition,Disaster preventionAs a function, in addition to providing operation information of the company's and other companies' lines in the event of a disaster, employeesPeople who have difficulty returning homeFordisasterStockpilingGoods etc. are always available (temporary stay in the event of a disaster is also possible).
Company headquartered in this building
- Keikyu Corporation
- Keikyu Express Bus
- Keikyu real estate
- Keikyu EX Inn
- Keikyu store
- Keikyu Service
- Keikyu system
- business information
- Detail is"Keikyu Museum official pageSee
- Opening hours: 10:00-17:00 (last admission 16:30)
- Closed days: Every Tuesday (the next day if Tuesday is a national holiday), New Year holidays and specific days
- Admission: Free (for the time being,インターネット(Priority entry by lottery by prior application)
- Keikyu-East Japan Railway(JR East)Sotetsu-Tokyu-Municipal subway blue line-Minatomirai Line OfYokohama StationAbout 7-10 minutes walk from.
- Minatomirai LineShin-Takashima Station(Takashimaguchi, 2 Boulevard)About 1 minutes on foot.
- ^ a b c “Minato Mirai 21 District/New Headquarters Building 9 Keikyu Group companies will move sequentially from Tuesday, September 17th! The building name is “Keikyu Group Headquarters” (Press release), Keikyu Corporation, (March 2019, 5) 2019/5/22Browse.
- ^ a b Minato Mirai XNUMX district XNUMX block, XNUMX-XNUMX block and XNUMX block (partial) planners have been decided/ (PDF) (Yokohama City Press Release Material<City Finance Bureau, etc.> Heisei 28 (2016) October 3)
- ^ a b c (PDF) (Keikyu Electric Railway Co., Ltd. March 2016, 3)
- ^ a b Keikyu Headquarters moved to Minatomirai, details?(Hamarepo.com August 2016, 3)
- ^ Keikyu Headquarters function finally moved to Yokohama 11 companies started moving to "Keikyu Group Headquarters"(Railway Channel May 2019, 5)
- ^ "The Yokohama-Minato Mirai 21 District "Kekyu Group Headquarters" Completion Ceremony was held. The presidents of 11 Keikyu Group companies, including the Keikyu Corporation, who will move into the new headquarters building, took the stage." (Press Release), Keikyu Corporation, (September 2019, 9) 2019/9/9Browse.
- ^ "Keikyu Group Headquarters Building Completed". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 2019, 9)
- ^ "The Deha 230 type, used in Showa, brought to Keikyu headquarters". New switch (Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun). (November 2019, 7) 2019/9/6Browse.
Negishi Line(Negishi Line) isKanagawa横 浜 市Nishi-ward OfYokohama StationからIsogo-ku OfNegishi StationThrough the prefectureKamakura city OfOfuna StationTieEast Japan Railway(JR East)Railway line(Main line).Station numberingThe route code used inJK.
Tokaido Main LineFrom Yokohama Station to Yokohama City Center and NegishiSugitaThe coastal area of the district, and moreBed townIn the hills that were developed asYokodai-KonandaiAs the main railway line in the southern part of Yokohama City, which connects to Ofuna Station on the Tokaido Main Line.1973年I passed through.
Regarding passenger transportation, in the Tokyo areaTrain specific sectionWithin (E-den) Is one of the routes.Until then, it existed as a public transportation system in the area along the railway line.Yokohama tramWas replaced and the convenience was greatly improved.It takes about 30 minutes from Yokohama Station to Ofuna Station, and the Tokaido Main Line connects the sections in about 15-18 minutes.Yokosuka LineThe role of the Negishi line is small, but the Negishi lineYokohama City Hall,Kanagawa Prefectural Office[Annotation 1]Becomes the nearest station toKannai StationIt is a highly convenient route for commuters and business travelers from the southern part of Yokohama City and the Tokaido Line to the center of Yokohama.
In addition, the Negishi Line has been onKeihin Tohoku LineTogether withDirect operationWas held, from the southern part of Yokohama CityTokyoIt functions as the main route for commuting to the city center.Yokohama LineThere is also a direct train with, and in the northwestern part of Yokohama City along the same lineTokyoMachida-shi-Hachioji City·Kanagawa PrefectureSagamihara CityIt also plays a role in connecting the city center and the southern part of Yokohama.Now all sectionsICBoarding card"SuicaIs included in the metropolitan area.
Isogo StationThe west is opened in the 1970s, and the section between Shinsugita and Hongodai passes through a new residential area.ElevatedortunnelOf the curvecurvature radiusIs also taken relatively large,Railroad crossingDoes not exist.
Guidance / name
As mentioned above, since this line operates integrally with the Keihin Tohoku Line, "Keihin Tohoku / Negishi LineIs often guidedE233 series 1000 series(Vehicle for Keihin Tohoku Line)LED indicatorIn this line, "Keihin Tohoku / Negishi Line" is displayed including down (southbound) trains and trains that operate only on the Negishi Line (conversely, the section north of Yokohama Station goes directly to the Negishi Line. Even if it is a southbound train, the "Keihin Tohoku Line" will be displayed independently.) Although the Keihin Tohoku Line section has ended for the automatic in-car broadcast of the down train departing from Yokohama Station, "This train is Keihin Tohoku / Negishi. The train stops at each station on the line and is bound for Ofuna. "In addition, since there are no regular trains departing from or arriving at Yokohama Station, the Keihin-Tohoku Line may be used between Omiya and Ofuna, including this line..
On the other hand, for direct trains on the Yokohama Line, including the section between Higashi-Kanagawa and Yokohama on the Keihin-Tohoku Line,Negishi LineIs used alone,E233 series 6000 seriesOn the LED display of (Yokohama Line vehicle), the "Negishi Line" will be displayed independently, including the trains departing from and arriving at Sakuragicho Station, when departing from Higashi-Kanagawa Station.In addition, the automatic in-car broadcast of the down train departing from Yokohama Station will be "This train is bound for Ofuna on the Negishi Line" for the trains departing from and arriving at Isoko Station and Ofuna Station.In addition, the boarding information inside the station is available at all stations in the direction of Ofuna, and at some stations in the direction of Yokohama.■Guided alone with "Negishi Line"[Annotation 2], The Keihin Tohoku Line and the Negishi Line will be announced in the automatic broadcast when arriving at Yokohama Station on each line including the Tokaido Line.
Yokohama Station- Sakuragicho StationBetween1872年Opened inThe origin of Japanese railwaysA part of the section between Shimbashi Station and Yokohama Station (Sakuragicho Station was Yokohama Station at that time)Tokaido Main LineBelonged to,Japan Railway Construction CorporationTentative name bySakura Daisen(Odaisen, rank is main trunk line <C line>[Annotation 3]) Sakuragicho-Isoko-Ofuna, Sakuragicho Station- Isogo StationOpened1964年At Yokohama StationNegishi LineIt was said.afterwards,1970年ToYokodai Station,1973年ToOfuna StationI went all the way through.
Meiji-early Showa period
- 1872年6/12(Meiji5年5/7):Shinagawa Station --Yokohama is open.Yokohama Station (first generation, current Sakuragicho Station) opened.
- 1873年(6th year of Meiji)9/15: Cargo business started.
- 1887年(20th year of Meiji)7/11: Yokohama Station- Hodogaya Station - Kofu StationOpening of extension (at Yokohama Station)Switchback).
- 1898年(31th year of Meiji)8/1 : Kanagawa Station --A short-circuit line between Hodogaya Station that does not pass through Yokohama Station opens.The branch line is between Kanagawa Station-Yokohama Station and Hodogaya Station-Yokohama Station.
- 1907年(40th year of Meiji)11/1: Sections are integrated, and the display is changed between Kanagawa Station-Yokohama Station-Hodogaya Station.
- 1909年(42th year of Meiji)10/12: Depending on the line name setting, between Kanagawa Station-Yokohama Station-Hodogaya Station (4.2)M≒ 6.76km)Tokaido Main LineIt becomes a branch line.
- 1914年(Taisho3 years)12/20: Kanagawa Station-Takashimacho Station opens between Yokohama Station.The section between Kanagawa Station and Takashimacho Station was electrified, and train operation started on the Keihin Line.
- 1915年(Taisho 4)
- 8/15: Yokohama Station (2nd generation) opens, and Takashimacho Station becomes the Keihin Line platform.The starting point of the branch line has changed from Kanagawa Station to Yokohama Station (0.7M ≒ 1.13km shortened).Yokohama station (first generation) changed its name to Sakuragicho station.Sakuragicho Station-Hodogaya Station (2.5M ≒ 4.02km) is abolished.
- 12/30: Yokohama Station-Sakuragicho Station is electrified and the Keihin Line operating section is extended.Cargo business abolished in the same section.
- 1928年(Showa3 years)10/15: Yokohama station relocation (no breaks).At this time, the Keihin Line platform was not completed at Yokohama Station, so a temporary platform was set up at Yokohama Station in front of the new Yokohama Station East Exit on the conventional line, leaving the old Yokohama Station Keihin Line platform as the Takashima Exit platform. Was done.
- 1/26: Established Keihin Line platform at Shin-Yokohama Station, changed route between Yokohama Station and Sakuragicho Station.Takashimaguchi boarding area closed.
- 4/1: Changed from mileage display to metric display (Yokohama Station-Sakuragicho Station 1.0M → 2.0km, at this time corrected the operating kilometers for the relocation of Yokohama Station).
- 1937年(Showa 12):Railway laying method OfAppendixSakuragicho Station- Kita-Kamakura StationClarified the extension of the railway line between (No. 52 No. 2).
- 1951年(26)4/24: At Sakuragicho StationTrain fire accident(Sakuragi Town Accident) Occurs.
- 1957年(Showa 32) April: "Sakuradai Line" between Sakuragicho Station and Ofuna Station approved by the Railway Council as an immediate construction start line.
After the late Showa period (Negishi line opened)
- 5/19: Sakuragicho Station-Isoko Station (7.5km) extended opening[Newspaper 1]..Between Yokohama Station-Sakuragicho Station-Isogo StationNegishi LineWill be.Kannai Station, Ishikawacho Station, Yamate Station, Negishi Station, Isogo Station are open.
- 6/1 : Takashima LineCargo business started between Sakuragicho Station and Isogo Station.
- 1965年(40) October: 10 series operation started.
- 3/17: Isogo Station-Yokodai Station (4.6km) Extension opening[Newspaper 1]..Shinsugita Station and Yokodai Station open.
- 5/20: Shinsugita Station-A landslide occurred between Yokodai Station. The 103 series train ran on the earth and derailed, and two seriously and slightly injured people, two carsScrapped car..Restored the day after next.
- 1987年(Showa 62) April 4:Privatization of the national railway divisionThe East Japan Railway Company succeeded.Japan Freight Railway becomes a second-class railway operator for all lines (resuming freight business between Isogo Station and Ofuna Station).
- 1988年(63)9/22: 205 series started operation (train from Yokohama Line).
- 1992年(Heisei4 years) March: 3 series prototype vehicle (209 series) started operation.
- 1993年(5) March: 3 series mass-produced vehicles started operation.
- 1998年(10)7/4[Press 1] : Tokyo metropolitan area transportation management system (ATOS) Start using.
- 2007年(19)12/22: E233 series started operation[Newspaper 2].
- 2008年(20)3/15: Direct operation from Yokohama Line to Zushi Station on Yokosuka Line is abolished.
- 2009年(21)8/14: D-ATC introduced between Yokohama Station and Ofuna Station.
- 2010年(22)4/19: Women-only cars will be introduced[Press 2].
Movement of parallel iron orbits
- 1904年(37th year of Meiji)7/15 : TramYokohama Electric Railway (1921年(Municipalization in 10)), Kanagawa stop-Oebashi station (later in front of Sakuragicho station) opened (the company's first business line).Yokohama tramRoute network development started.
- 1905年(38th year of Meiji)7/24: Yokohama Electric Railway's Oebashi Station-Motomachi Station opened (later Sakuragicho Station-Ishikawacho Station).
- 1925年(Taisho 14)12/5: Yokohama City Tram (Yokohama City Tram) Sugita Line Hachimanbashi Station (west side of Negishi Station) --Shotembashi Station (east side of Shinsugita Station) opens.The center of Yokohama and the Isogo / Sugita area are directly connected by tram.Onoecho Station (east side of Kannai Station) -Hachimanbashi Station is open on another route west of the current Negishi Line.
- 1928年(3)5/18 : Tokyo Yokohama Electric RailwayKanagawa Station-Takashima Station (later Takashimacho Station) opened.
- 1932年(7)3/31: Tokyo Yokohama Electric Railway Takashimacho Station-Sakuragicho Station is open.
- 1970年(45)7/1: Due to the abolition of the Yokohama City Tram Hommoku Line, the tram in the section parallel to the Negishi Line has been completely abolished.
- 1976年(51)9/4: Yokohama Municipal Subway (currentBlue line）Isezaki Chojamachi Station --Opening of extension between Yokohama stations.Yokohama Station-Parallel to the Negishi Line between Kannai Station.
- 1/31 : Tokyu Toyoko LineYokohama Station-Sakuragicho Station is abolished.
- 2/1 : Yokohama High Speed Rail Minatomirai LineYokohama Station- Motomachi/Chukagai StationOpened (direct operation with Tokyu Toyoko Line).Commercial operation on the north side (sea side) between Yokohama Station and Ishikawacho Station on the Negishi Line.
Negishi, Isogo, Sugita, etc. at the time of construction planningNegishi BayAlthough the main purpose was to transport freight for coastal industrial areas[Annotation 4]Actually, due to the rapid increase in the population along the railway lines, the timetable is organized mainly for passenger trains..
All trains operate directly to the Keihin Tohoku Line or Yokohama Line, except for the one from Isogo to Ofuna at 7:2 in the morning (two on weekdays and one on Saturdays and holidays).
The security device was ATS at the beginning of the business, but with the extension of the ATC introduction section of the Keihin Tohoku Line, which operates directly, Yokohama Station- Sakuragicho StationBetweenATCIt became.There was a freight train running between Sakuragicho Station and Ofuna Station, so it was annexed to ATC / ATS-S.[Annotation 5], June 2009, 8,Digital ATC (D-ATC)Was introduced at the same time as the Keihin Tohoku Line[Annotation 6]..Between Sakuragicho Station and Ofuna Station, there are still vehicles that do not support digital ATC, such as locomotives towed by freight trains, so ATS-S[Annotation 7]Is kept as it is.
Keihin Tohoku Line direct train
Keihin Tohoku LineThe operation is integrated withSakuragicho Station-Isogo Station-Ofuna StationWraps are done at.During the daytime hours, it operates at intervals of about 5-10 minutes.The reason why the operation interval of passenger trains is widened is that the freight trains described later are actively operated between Sakuragicho Station and Negishi Station, and in this part, the interval is 10 minutes across the passage of the freight train. It has become.
Both the Keihin Tohoku Line direct to Omiya and the Yokohama Line direct to Hachiojirapid trainIs in operation, but stops at each station on the Negishi Line.
Yokohama Line direct train
Higashi-Kanagawa StationFrom Keihin Tohoku LineYokohama LineA direct train from is being driven.In the past, it mainly operated to Isogo Station and Ofuna Station, but with the increase in the number of trains on the Keihin Tohoku Line, it is now basically a turnaround at Sakuragicho Station during the daytime, and some trains during the morning and evening rush hours. It only runs to Isogo Station and Ofuna Station.On weekdays, 6 am (return to Sakuragicho station) and 7 am to 19 pm (final departure from Ofuna is late 21:XNUMX)[Annotation 8].. ) Is operated.Vehicles belong to some of the trains departing from and arriving at Ofuna Station.Kamakura Vehicle CenterAlso serves as warehousing and delivery to.On Saturdays and holidays, from the Yokohama Line via the Negishi LineYokosuka Line OfZushi StationThere were two round trips for the rapid trains on the Yokohama Line and local trains, but due to the timetable revision on March 2, 2007, only one round trip for the rapid trains on the Yokohama Line remained, and the timetable on March 3, 18. With revisionShonan Shinjuku LineAll were abolished due to the increase in the number of trains.
Unlike the Keihin Tohoku Line, women-only cars have not been introduced.
A special express "" that connects Yokohama Station to Kofu / Matsumoto via the Yokohama LineHamakaijiWas being driven.In the past, in addition to the trains departing from and arriving at Yokohama Station (Nos. 1 and 4), Nos. 1999 and 2 (vehicles are) connecting from 3 to Isogo Station on the Negishi Line.189 series) Was set.This train has been running from 2001 via the Negishi Line and Yokosuka Line.Kamakura StationHowever, due to the low occupancy rate, the operation was suspended at the end of 2002.The "Hamakaiji" departing from and arriving at Yokohama Station, which had been in operation since then, departs and arrives at the Keihin Tohoku / Negishi Line platform at Yokohama Station. It was sent back to Shinagawa Station via the Yokosuka Line at Ayako Station.
Negishi Line before "Hama Kaiji" Chuo Main LineThere is a track record of direct special trains being operated.
- Express "Hakuba Sanroku Ski" (1988/1989 Winter Zushi Station- Minamiotari Station-Shinano Moriue Stationwhile)
- Rapid"Holiday rapidYamanashi-go ”(Autumn 1992 between Ofuna Station and Kofu Station)
- Rapid "Holiday Rapid Yamanashi Picnic" (1993 Golden Week Ofuna Station-Kofu Station)
In the summer of 2009, in commemoration of the 150th anniversary of the opening of Yokohama Port, "Yokohama / KanagawaDestination campaignWas carried out, and a special train that went directly to the Yokosuka Line via the Negishi Line was operated.
Between Sakuragicho Station and Ofuna StationJapan Freight RailwayBy (JR Freight)freight trainIs operating.Sakuragicho StationThen on the freight lineTakashima Line, At Ofuna stationTokaido Freight LineFrom Negishi StationKanagawa Seaside Railway Honmoku LineIs branched.On the Negishi lineElectric locomotiveHas been towed by.
As of March 2020 revisionThen, the regular freight train service section is between Sakuragicho Station and Negishi Station.Adjacent to Negishi StationENEOSNegishi RefineryPurified inoilTransport kindTank carMainly trains, regular trains make 12 round trips, and special trains have 8 down and 6 up.The shipping address is the Tokaido Freight LineKawasaki Freight Station,Chuo Main LineHachioji Station-Ryuo Station,Shinano Railway LineSakaki Station,Takasaki LineKuragano Station,Tohoku Main LineUtsunomiya Freight Terminal StationIs.In addition, the Hommoku Line of the Kanagawa Seaside Railway, which branches off from Negishi Station.Yokohama Hommoku StationArrival and departureコ ン テ ナThe trainTokyo Freight Terminal StationIt operates once a day to.Also,General vehicle manufacturing plant(OldTokyu vehicle manufacturing) Of railway vehicles manufactured inClass A transportationThe trainYokosuka LineZushi StationMay be operated irregularly via this line.
Still more2011年3/11 OfGreat East Japan EarthquakeImmediately after the outbreak, a temporary oil transport train was operated from Negishi Station to the area on the Pacific side of the Tohoku region, which was the disaster area, via this line.at that time,Tohoku Main LineWas out of serviceKoriyama StationToBanetsu West Linevia,Morioka Freight Terminal StationToOu Main Line-Aomori Railway Line-Iwate Galaxy Railway LineIt was operated via.The operation period is the same year3/18から4/19Was about a month until.
Vehicles used by current passenger trains
4 doors on each sideCommuter trainIs used.
- Keihin Tohoku Line Train-Sky Blue (■) Wrapped 10-car train.AffiliationSaitama Vehicle Center.
- Yokohama Line Train-Uguisu Color and Green (■■) Wrapped 8-car train.AffiliationKamakura Vehicle Center.
Vehicles used in past passenger trains
- Keihin Tohoku Line Train
- Yokohama Line train
- Series 205 (September 1988, 9-August 22, 2014)
- Series 103 (September 1972, 10-August 2, 1989)
- Series 72 (-September 1979, 9)
Vehicles used in current freight trains
Regular freight trains run between Sakuragicho Station and Negishi Station.Container carUp to 20 cars, for oil transportationTank carThe trains are composed of up to 28 cars.Also,Class A transportationThe train runs between Sakuragicho Station and Ofuna Station.
- Electric locomotive
- Koki 100 series(Supports marine container transportation)
- Koki 50000 type
- Taki 1000 type(Compatible with high-speed freight trains operating at 95km / h)
- Taki 43000/44000 type
Type A transport trains were once towed by EF65 and EH200, but now DE10 and DE11 are available because they run through the Tokyu vehicle manufacturing railway (non-electrified section) between Zushi Station and Shinbuji Station. It has been allocated.However, the EF65 type continues to operate for class A transport trains departing from and arriving at Negishi Station (connecting to Yokohama Hommoku Station) that do not enter non-electrified sections.
The following is an overview of the Negishi line and along the line..
The section between Yokohama Station and Sakuragicho Station was a branch line of the Tokaido Main Line due to the relocation of the former Yokohama Station, but it was incorporated into the Negishi Line when it opened to Isogo Station.Negishi lineYokohama StationDeparts and arrives at Platforms 3 and 4, and the track is in the direction of TokyoKeihin Tohoku LineIt is connected to.When you leave Yokohama StationTokaido Line-Yokosuka LineIt splits and curves to the left, and immediately changes course toward the sea side.Keikyu Main LineStraddle, on the right2004年It was abolished in (16)Tokyu Toyoko LineYokohama Station- Takashimacho Station --Abandoned railway tracks between Sakuragicho Station are parallel.A part of the platform of the former Takashimacho station still remains.Also to Ishikawacho stationShuto Expressway Kanagawa No. 1 Yokohane LineAlso in parallel.Soon it will be a Tokaido main line cargo branch line from the sea sideTakashima LineAppeared from the Takashima tunnel and merged with the same line, it was the first Yokohama station.Sakuragicho StationTo.Once in the neighborhoodMitsubishi Heavy IndustriesThere used to be the Yokohama Shipyard, but now the site isYokohama Minatomirai 21It has transformed into a district and has become the new center of Yokohama.
Sakuragicho Station-Ishikawacho Station, which is a government office district in Yokohama City and Kanagawa Prefecture and has been a port town since the opening of the port at the end of the Edo period, is a high bridge along the former Ooka River.Kannai StationSome of the piers and nearby piers were built on the river.Currently, it is completely reclaimed and becomes the Metropolitan Expressway Yokohane Line, but you can still see the appearance of the past on the pier.Yokohama StadiumAfter passing the sideIshikawacho StationWhat.The station isYokohama Chinatown,MotomachiClose to the Metropolitan ExpresswayIshikawacho JunctionIs directly above.After passing Ishikawacho Station, you will pass through the plateau by tunnel.It was also known as a station without advertisements inside the station until the division and privatization.Yamate StationAfter passing through the tunnel again, turn rightShuto Expressway Wangan LineIn parallel withNegishi StationTo.There is a freight line at the stationKanagawa Seaside Railway Honmoku LineConnect with Yokohama PortHonmoku PierConnect toYokohama Hommoku StationFrom the directionコ ン テ ナIn addition to cargo, it is adjacent to Negishi StationENEOS Negishi RefineryIt is a base station for freight trains that carry petroleum from Japan.After leaving Negishi Station, cross the Horiwari River, which contributed to the development of Yokohama, pass by the yacht harbor in Yokohama City, and drive along the coastal industrial area.Isogo StationTo.PreviouslyNissin OilliOTo Yokohama Isogo PlantDrop lineThere were also traces.
When you leave Isogo StationElevatedGo up toKanazawa Seaside LineTo connectShinsugita StationTo.On the Keikyu Main LineSugita StationIs a distance of about 400m.After passing Shinsugita Station, it will be separated from the Metropolitan Expressway Bayshore Line and Kanazawa Seaside Line, turn right, change course to the west, pass through the plateau with a tunnel, and cross the Keikyu Main Line between the tunnels.In the cutYokodai StationAndYokohama Yokosuka RoadAlso in the cutKonandai StationWhat.The area around both stations is typical of the development that was carried out in line with the opening of the station.New townAnd high-rise houses are lined up.Between these two stationsMusashi countryとSagami countryCross the old border of.If you go through the tunnel furtherHongodai StationSo, there is a train line that houses the first train from Ofuna station in the early morning.After passing Hongodai StationTokaido Freight LineThe connecting line to toOfuna StationLeading to.
Ishikawacho StationNaka-ku, Yokohama-shi within walking distance fromYamateThere are 4 high schools in Japan (for details, see "Yamate (Yokohama) #Other”), The students of these four schools are seriousIdiotI am suffering from damage.Yokohama Jogakuin Junior and Senior High SchoolThen, just by reporting to the school side, about 10 cases of damage occur every year.SkirtsIn some cases[Newspaper 4].
AboveKeihin Tohoku Line directOmiyaTrains bound for the direction will be available from April 2010, 4, from 19:7 am to 9:XNUMX am on weekdays.Shinagawa StationCar No. 3 near Ofuna of the train arriving atWomen-only carIs set to[Press 2]However, women-only cars are not installed on the trains bound for Ofuna, which is the most used by students, and Yokohama Jogakuin gives guidance on precautions and countermeasures, but the damage does not decrease, so the same was true in 2013. schoolstudent councilWith the idea of the initiative and the support of the other three schools, a joint request for the installation of women-only cars on trains bound for OfunaSignature movementWas held, signatures for 15,669 people were gathered,JR East Yokohama BranchPetition was submitted to[Newspaper 4]However, it has not been installed yet.
- Jurisdiction/route distance (Operating kilo）
- Number of stations: 12 (including the starting and ending stations)
- If limited to stations belonging to the Negishi Line, Yokohama Station and Ofuna Station belonging to the Tokaido Main LineIt will be 10 stations excluding.
- Gauge: 1,067mm
- Double trackSection: All lines
- Electrified section: All lines (DC1,500V)
- Closure method
- Between Yokohama Station and Ofuna Station (passenger train)
- A device that secures the distance between trains(Interpretation standards for ministry ordinances that set technical standards for railwaysThe one-stage brake control system specified in Article 54, Paragraph 2, Item 2Automatic train controller) Method[Annotation 9]
- Between Sakuragicho Station and Ofuna Station (freight train): Automatic block system
- Between Yokohama Station and Ofuna Station (passenger train)
- Security device
- Top speed
- Between Yokohama Station and Sakuragicho Station: 90km / h
- Between Sakuragicho Station and Ofuna Station: 95km / h
- Operation command center: Tokyo General Command Office
- Semi-operation handling stations (stations control signals when shunting): Sakuragicho Station, Negishi Station, Isogo Station, Hongodai Station, Ofuna Station
- Train operation management system : Tokyo metropolitan area transportation management system (ATOS)
All sectionsYokohama BranchIs under the jurisdiction.
- ◆: Freight handling station (with regular freight trains),Specific city areaStations in the "Yokohama City" area under the system :
- All trains stop at each station (excluding temporary trains)
- Connecting lines: The line names of East Japan Railway Company are the names on the operating system (different from the official line names), except for freight lines.If the station name is different, enter the station name with the ⇒ mark.
- All stationsKanagawaLocated in
- The track is a double track
- About Ishikawacho StationYokohama ChinatownBecause it is the closest station to the station, the station name sign and the monitor inside the train indicate "Ishikawacho (Motomachi / Chinagai)".
As of 2019, all the above stations are the total number of passengers by JR East.Is the target of.
Past connecting routes
- Sakuragicho Station:Tokyu Toyoko Line(Abolished on August 2004, 2)
- ^ The closest to the prefectural officeMinatomirai Line OfNihonodori Station.
- ^ For the upbound Yokohama area, see "■Yokohama LineIs also guided.
- ^ Ishikatsu Line,Nagasaki Main LineNagasaki tunnelNew line via (Urakami line),Okata Line,Seto Line,Ise LineSame rank as
- ^ The areaYokohama International Port Construction LawBy the comprehensive core plan based on1957年The landfill as an industrial port and large-scale coastal industrial zone was officially decided, and the planned area in Isogo Ward had been completed by 1964.
- ^ Although the blockage is managed by the ground signal, the security device was the "ATC backup method" that uses the ATC as it is, but the section between Ikebukuro Station and Shinjuku Station on the Saikyo Line is ATS-P / S from the ATC / ATS-S side. With the change to an annex and the conversion of this line to digital ATC on August 2009, 8, the ATC backup method disappeared from the Japanese railroad tracks.
- ^ Digital ATC is Keihin Tohoku LineTsurumi Station - Minami Urawa StationBetween2003年12/21It has been introduced earlier.
- ^ Except for some, the ground traffic lights will remain, but digital ATC compatible vehicles (Keihin Tohoku Line / Yokohama Line direct trains) will operate with the in-car traffic lights regardless of the ground traffic lights.As an example, between Ishikawa-cho and Sakuragi-cho in the north, a "deceleration / caution / warning signal" that imposes a speed limit is displayed on the ground signal, but vehicles equipped with digital ATC will output an in-vehicle signal regardless of this. You can get up to the maximum speed.
- ^ As of the timetable revision on March 2020, 3, the train departs for Hachioji at 14:21 on weekdays and departs for Hashimoto at 33:21 on Saturdays and holidays.
- ^ The preceding train is captured by a fixed blockage, but the own train is controlled to stop before the blockage where the preceding train is, instead of decelerating and stopping in the blockage unit. In JR East, it is called "ATC method" together with the method according to item 3 of the same paragraph.
- ^ The commuter pass is not on sale.
- ^ It takes about 10 minutes on foot between the two stations, but only the commuter pass is in contact.
- ^ However, there is no platform on the Tokaido Freight Line.
- ^ Keihin Tohoku Line Station (JR East)
- ^ a b c Negishi Line invited inhabitants - Wayback machine(Archive on July 2014, 7) --Isogo Ward, Yokohama City Promotion Division (Public Relations Counselor)
- ^ Opened for the first time in 34 hours Negishi Line "Asahi Shimbun" May 45, 1970 Evening edition, 5rd edition, 22th page
- ^ (PDF) "Hitachi Review" March 1999, Hitachi, p.3
- ^ a b "List of JR Freight Locomotive Operation Sections (as of March 2012, 3 revision)" "Railway Notebook 17", Sogensha, pp. 2013-46.
- ^ "2020 Freight Timetable", Rail Freight Association, 2020.
- ^ "List of freight train service routes nationwide", "Railway Notebook 2013", Sogensha, pp. 44-45.
- ^ "Freight Timetable March 24 Timetable Revision", Rail Freight Association, 3.
- ^ Sources for linear, parallel / intersecting railroads / roads, surrounding terrain / buildings:Google map Maps and aerial photographs (2011)
- ^ ``Transition of Stops Encyclopedia JNR/JR Edition''JTB 1998年 ISBN-978 4533029806
- ^ "Number of passengers at each station”. East Japan Railway Company. 2020/12/15Browse.
Press release material
- ^ a b c "30-year history of Japan Railway Construction Public Corporation". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 8. (July 1993, 3)
- ^ a b "E233 series 1000th generation / Appeared in Keihin Tohoku on the 22nd". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 2007, 12)
- ^ October 2013, 10 "Traffic Newspaper"
- ^ a b "Negishi Line 4 Girls' School" Women-Only Cars for Southbound ", Signature Collection Petition / Yokohama". Kanagawa newspaper (Kanagawa Shimbun). (January 2013, 6) 2018/3/19Browse.
- Keisuke Imao (supervised) "Japan Railway Travel Map Book --All lines, all stations, all discontinued lines "4 Kanto 2,Shinchosha Co., Ltd., 2008.ISBN 978-4-10-790022-7.
- List of railway lines in Japan
- Sakuragi Town Accident
- Kazumasa Oda --Song "my home townThere is a passage in the lyrics of "On the freshly made Negishi Line".Also, the jacket picture of the album of the same name isYamate StationWas taken in.