Healed by the quiet air [Station Bura 04] Tamako Line 09
If you write the contents roughly
If you go east on the Ome Kaido, you will find an old-fashioned blue building with a mysterious name called Miyadera Pilotte near the station.
* Taken in November 2020 The top image is the Seibu Yuenchi train that entered the railroad crossing on the south side of Omekaido Station on the Tamako Line.Ome ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
1962(Showa37 years)4/25,TokyoPopular nameRoad name settingWei CeSet a common name by (reference number 17). In Ome city,Higashi Ome XNUMX-chomeIntersection- Ome Civic CenterAt the front intersectionOld roadIs called "Ome Kaido" (reference number 129).. Also parallel to the Ome KaidoBypass roadAsShin-Ome KaidoIs installed (reference number 85).
- starting point:Shinjuku University GuardWest intersection: Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo
- Relay point Civic center south intersection: Ome City, Tokyo
- End point: Yamazaki intersection (Koshu HighwayIntersection): Kofu City, Yamanashi Prefecture
The current route called Ome Kaido isShinjukuGenerally refers to the route that connects Ome City withEdo PeriodToKoshu HighwayThe firstPostIsNaito ShinjukuでKoshu HighwayBranch from and via OmeKoshu OfSake folding(Current:Kofu City) Rejoined with Koshu Kaido.. Naito Shinjuku, the origin of the historic Ome Kaido, is nowShinjuku 3-chomeNear the intersection, this point is a junction with Koshu Kaido (Oiwake) WasShinjuku OiwakeIs called and is stillBus stop(Toei Bus-Shinjuku WE BusThe name remains in). Also, 100 from the current starting pointMeters (m) south,Memory side streetThe original Ome Kaido is now near the entrance ofKakuhigai GuardIndicates that you were passing byMonumentIs installed.
At the starting point, Shinjuku Dai-Gard West intersection, as a road with three lanes on each sideYasukuni DoriConnect straight fromYodobashiNear the intersectionKanda RiverAfter passing over, go up the hill to the west and northwest,NakanosakaueAt the intersectionYamate StreetAfter crossing, slowly turn to the west.KoenjiAt the overpassRing seven street OfElevatedCross at a right angle with, and from here on one side 2LaneAnd,AsagayaTurn northwest in the vicinity,Ogikubo StationOn the east viaductJRChuo Main LineOver. At the north exit of Ogikubo StationShopping districtPast,Ringhachi-dori OfUnderpassIt intersects in an X shape at the four-way road intersection that intersects with.
After that, a gentle curve continues.Nerima-kuAhead from Sekimachi, from the Higashifushimi Sakagami intersectionHigashifushimiDownhill until the intersection, just after the Seibu Yanagisawa station intersectionShakujii RiverAfter going over, it will be a gentle uphill again.Seibu Shinjuku LineRight after passing under the guard ofTanashi TownAt the XNUMX-chome intersection, turn left is the Ome Kaido. If you go straight, starting from hereTokorozawa highwayNext, at the Kitahara intersection just northwestShin-Ome KaidoAnd diagonally intersect.
Tanashi TownBeyond the left turn at the 1-chome intersection, there is one lane on each side,TanashiGo straight through the city area to the west. After this 4-5Kilometers during (km)Seibu Shinjuku Line,Seibu Tamako Line,Seibu Kokubunji LineOf 3 placesRailroad crossingPass through. Beside the railroad crossing of Seibu Tamako LineOmekaido StationIs provided. The section from the Seibu Tamako Line to the Seibu Kokubunji Line has two lanes on each side, and JR runs underground in the middle.Musashino LineTouch the main road at the intersection withShinkodaira StationIs installed.
Seibu Haijima LineHigashiyamatoshi StationTurn right at the Omebashi intersection next to the east. Once after a right turnTamagawa waterShunted fromWildfire waterThere was Ome Bridge overculvertI can't see the image of the bridge that was transformed. Proceed north-northwest along the direction of the bridge that hung at a right angle to the water channel, and immediately pass through the Seibu Haijima Line guard. Immediately after that, at the intersection of Minami-gai XNUMX-chome, a so-called "Humming Road" that heads for true north was newly installed, so the main road that was straight ahead turns left and branches further north and northwest. Cross the Shin-Ome Kaido at the Narabashi Koshinzuka intersection, and after that, the Ome-Kaido will be north of the Shin-Ome Kaido. Turn left at the Narabashi intersection and the road will be narrow and the curve will continue smoothly.Musashimurayama-shiInside, turn left further to the south-southwest, turn right at the big bend just after that, and turn west-northwest again.
Nishitama CountyMizuhoTo enter the,Hakonegasaki StationOn the north side of JRHachiko LineCross at the crossing. At the Mizuho Matsubara intersection ahead, the Shin-Ome Kaido merges from the left side of the main road, and this is the end of the Shin-Ome Kaido. However, the actual road alignment is the Shin-Ome Kaido with two lanes on each side.NishitokyoFrom this direction, proceed straight to Ome City and the main road with one lane on each side merges there. After passing through Ome city areaTamagawaIt becomes a section where the bend is continuous alongOkutama LakeEnter Yamanashi Prefecture at the end of.
- Nakanojuku (TokyoNakano）
- Tanashijuku (TokyoNishitokyo）
- Ogawajuku (TokyoKodaira）
- Hakone gasaki lodging (TokyoNishitama CountyMizuho）
- Ome lodging (TokyoOme）
- Hikawa-juku (Nishitama-gun, Tokyo)Okutama Town）
- Tamba Inn (Yamanashi Prefecture)Kitatsuru DistrictTamba mountain village）
- Shioyama Inn (Yamanashi Prefecture)Koshu）
- Oharajuku (Yamanashi PrefectureYamanashi）
1606(11th year of Keicho),Edo CastleTo build a castle,Naruki VillageCan be taken withlimeAs a road to transportNagaan OkuboIt was maintained under the direction of. The name at that time wasNaruki returnMet.. The word Ome Kaido first appeared in the document as "New Musashi culture], but at this pointSignpostThe roads to Edo were called "Edo road", "Ogawa road", and "Hakonegasaki road", and the roads to Ome and Okutama were called "Afume road" and "Mitatake Michi"... In Hakonegasaki, it was also called the "Hara Edomichi"..
Divided from Koshu Kaido at Naito Shinjuku, from OmeOisoVia east of KofuSakaori VillageJoins Koshu Kaido again (now: Kofu City Sake Ori). For this reason, the Ome Kaido was a route that could be used in addition to the Koshu Kaido that connects Edo and Kofu.Koshu back roadAlso called.. Also, since the biggest difficulty on the Ome Kaido is the Daibosatsu Pass,Over the Bodhisattva PassAlso called.
It is said that after the Meiji 20's, the roads that were called variously according to these times and regions were generically named "Ome Kaido".,afterwardsTokyo Metropolitan Bureau of ConstructionBy1962(Showa 37 Year)Tokyo common name road nameWill be officially set.
Transition of route
In the Edo period, from the current Omebashi intersection in Higashiyamato City, the road that goes through the current Sakura-kaido (Higashiyamato-shi) and Edo-kaido (Musashimurayama-shi) instead of going north and going through Narabashi Was the Ome Kaido (Meiji 13 YearAt the timeQuick measurementIs described as "Omemichi"). In addition, the Ome Road also runs northwest near the current Kamisuna Bridge in Musashimurayama City and Nakahara 2-chome., "Edo-do" that goes through Hakonegasaki-juku (it is described as "Konezaki-mura-do" in the quick map of 13) and "Hara-edo-do" that goes straight to Ome-juku without going through ( There were "Ome Village Road" and "Ome Town Road" in the quick map at the time of Meiji 13). In addition, the Ome Kaido, which is ahead of this Omebashi intersection, will bePrince Automotive IndustryIt was divided by the Murayama Factory, and the Hara Edo Road was divided by the Tama Airfield.
The route that became a popular name in Tokyo in 1962 becomes Ome Kaido1926(15th year of Taisho).. The reason for this is that the current Omekaido is more popular for people and goods, and the people called Edo and Hara Edo are less people and goods.But I don't know exactly.
2009(Heisei21 years)4IsHigashiyamasaSeibu Haijima LineHigashiyamatoshi StationOn the north side, a new road leading to the Shin-Ome Kaido was connected diagonally to the main road by a road maintenance project,signalA new intersection was established (South Street XNUMX-chome intersection). Along with this, the route of the main road was changed, and it was decided to bend at the location.
The Ome Kaido is the distance from Koshu Kaido.inShort,BarrierIt was also used by many ordinary passengers because it was not available. HoweverShioyamaHagiwaraguchi Station nearbyBanshoThere was, in effect, a small barrier. The trace of the bansho exists, and the gate of the bansho was restored near it.KoshuTachino hot spring resort "Odaisatsunoyu"There is. Also,Yamanashi TransportationBanya Chaya, located at the bus stop "Daibasatsu Pass Tozanguchi", was originally located near the Hagiwara Exit.ChayaHowever, it was relocated to the present location due to the opening of the bus route.
The current O-Bosatsu Pass is a popular event where "Walking along the O-Bosatsu Pass" is held on the 5th Sunday of May and "O-Bosatsu Pass Mountaineering Race" is held in the middle of August.Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euAlthough it is a course, it was a little north of the current pass until the beginning of the Meiji era, and the route was severe and the road width was narrow and loaded.(I.e.People can carry it on the back because it can not pass, and the wind and snow are also severeDistressIt was a difficult place for people to come out.. Even so, it is said that the people of Daibosatsu-toge Pass were active due to the necessity of transportation of goods.. 1869(Meiji2nd year) in ShinjukuTanashi間 にRiding carriageIs opened, and Ome Kaido isTama areaIt will also be established as a life road that connects the city center with.
1921(Taisho10 years) in Shinjuku- Ogikubo間 にTram(Seibu orbit) opened. This tram will come laterTodenSuginami Line(14 lines of Toden), but in the basement of the Ome KaidoCorporation subwayOgikubo Line (current:Tokyo subwayMarunouchi Line)But19621/23ToOgikubo StationWith the opening up to1963It was abolished in (Showa 38).
Route names that make up the Ome Kaido
- Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway/Saitama Prefectural Road 4 Tokyo Tokorozawa Line Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo (Shinjuku Grand Guard West Intersection) --TokyoNishitokyo(Tanashi-cho XNUMX-chome intersection)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Route 5 Shinjuku Ome Line Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo (Shinjuku University Guard West Crossing) --Nishitokyo City, Tokyo (XNUMX-chome, Tanashi Town) --Mizuho Town, Tokyo (Mizuho Matsubara Crossing) --Ome City, Tokyo (Ome Civic Center South Crossing)
- National Route 411 Ome City, Tokyo (Ome Civic Center South Intersection) --Yamanashi PrefectureKoshu(Intersection in front of Chino station)
- Chuo-dori (Koshu City Road) Koshu City, Yamanashi Prefecture (Cross in front of Chino Station)-Koshu City, Yamanashi Prefecture (Cross in front of Koshu City Hall)
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road No. 216 Manriki Odashi Line Koshu City, Yamanashi Prefecture (Intersection in front of Koshu City Hall) --Yamanashi City, Yamanashi Prefecture (Yamanashi Prefectural Road No. 204 Rest Yamanashi Lineintersection)
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road 205 Mikkaichiba South Line Yamanashi City, Yamanashi Prefecture (Yamanashi Prefectural Road No. 204 Resting Yamanashi Line Intersection) --Yamanashi City, Yamanashi Prefecture (Anigawabashi Kitazume Intersection)
- National Route 140 Yamanashi City, Yamanashi Prefecture (Anigawabashi Kitazume Intersection) --Kofu City, Yamanashi Prefecture (Jurobashi Nishi Intersection)
- Yamanashi Prefectural Road No. 6 Kofu Nirasaki Line Kofu City, Yamanashi Prefecture (Jurobashi Nishi Intersection) --Kofu City, Yamanashi Prefecture (Yamazaki Intersection)
Municipality to pass through
The prefectural border is Okutama Town, Nishitama County, Tokyo-Tanbayama Village, Kitashitsuru District, Yamanashi Prefecture (Kamozawa Bridge).
- ^ Tokyo common name road name list Tokyo Metropolitan Construction Bureau,1962(Showa37 years)4/25Public notice. Retrieved June 2020, 6.
- ^ Rom International (ed.) 2005, pp. 121–122.
- ^ Wakako Yamamoto, "Ome Kaido-The Road That Supports Prosperity of Edo," Jukai Shorin, 1984, pp. 11-12
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education"History Road Survey Report, Third Collection, Ome Kaido," 1995, pp. 11–15
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education "History Road Survey Report, Third Collection, Ome Kaido", 1995, pp. 16-17
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education "History Road Survey Report, Third Collection, Ome Kaido", 1995, pp. 16-20
- ^ a b c Rom International (ed.) 2005, p. 122.
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education "History Road Survey Report, Third Collection, Ome Kaido", 1995, p. 22
- ^ "Quick measurement". Historical agricultural environment browsing systemAgricultural Environmental Change Research Center, National Agriculture and Food Research Organization. 2020/6/30Browse.
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education"History Road Survey Report, Vol. 1995, Ome Kaido," 59, p. XNUMX
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education "History Road Survey Report, Third Collection, Ome Kaido", 1995, p. 22
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education "History Road Survey Report, Third Collection, Ome Kaido", 1995, p. 23
- ^ Keiji Nakanishi, "Ome Kaido", Kimisha, 1982, p. 68
- ^ "Exchange and recreation center/Odaisatsunoyu". Koshu. 2020/6/2Browse.
- ^ Rom International (ed.) 2005, p. 123.
- Rom International (ed.) "Road map surprise!Kawade Shobo Shinsha<KAWADE Yumebunko>, February 2005, 2.ISBN 4-309-49566-4.
- Shin-Ome Kaido
- Street in Tokyo
- Omekaido Station
- Kanto Bus Omekaido Sales Office
- Oiwake#Kanto area
- Edo Highway(Ambiguity avoidance）
- List of highways in Tokyo
- List of prefectural roads in Yamanashi Prefecture
- List of roads in Japan
- At the intersection with Kichijoji-dori (1956) -Nerima Ward Office