The track is complicated because the history is complicated. [Station Bura 04] Tamako Line 11
If you write the contents roughly
The complicated history of Hagiyama station has made it longer, so I will continue next time.
* Taken in November 2020 Top image, Tamako Line, Hagiyama line from Kokubunji station turns back to Kokubunji line ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is a station that is organized as the Tamako Line management office, and all stations on the Tamako Line including Kokubunji Station.Seibu Yamaguchi Line OfAmusement Park West StationHave jurisdiction over.
Trains on the Haijima Line from the direction of Haijima are directly connected to the Shinjuku Line throughout the day.In addition, there are only a few trains a day from the Seibu Yuen area on the Tamako line, but on the Haijima line Kodaira and beyond.Shinjuku LineSeibu Shinjuku StationTo the directionDirect operationIt is carried out. Before the timetable revision on March 2013, 3, most trains from the Seibu Amusement Park areaKodaira StationWas directly connected to.
Station numbers are given individually for both lines, and the Tamako Line isST04, Haijima LineSS30Becomes
It goes through a complicated process like the surrounding lines.At the time of opening, a garage was set up at the terminal station that was set up near the current Hagiyama track maintenance as a station of the Tamako Railway.Hon Kodaira (installed west of Kodaira Station, installed in November of the opening year,1949Extend to the same station)1930(ShowaIn 5 years), it was divided into a Y shape and extended toward Lake Tama (currently Seibu Yuenchi Station, Murayama Reservoir Station when it opened).In addition, a railroad track that directly connects Murayama Reservoir and Kodaira was also laid, forming a triangular line..
And1958In 33, the station was relocated to its current location, and it was improved so that it could be directly connected to Lake Tama from the Shinjuku Line via this station.At the same time, the railroad that directly connects Kokubunji and Kodaira was removed..
Single type1 side 1 line homeIsland typeHave a 1-sided 2-line platformGround stationso,Hashigami station buildinghave.The island platform part is on lines 1 and 2, and the single platform part is on line 3.Historical history (Above), The track structure is very complicated, and the departure and arrival platforms are also irregular.
Once inside the stationStandHowever, it closed in June 2018.
|1||Tamako Line||Going up||Kokubunjiaspect||Return first train|
|Going down||Seibu Amusement Parkaspect||Train from Kokubunji|
|2||Train from Kodaira and the first return train|
|Haijima Line||Going down||Haijimaaspect|
|3||Going up||Kodaira-Seibu Shinjukuaspect|
|Tamako Line||Going up||To Kokubunji||Train from Seibu Amusement Park|
- The Tamako Line also has a section-operated train from this station. The train for Kokubunji is on line 1, and the train for Seibu Yuen district is on line 2.
- The Tamako Line is basically a direct train.Trains from Kokubunji to Seibu Amusement Park use Line 1.The train from Seibu Amusement Park to Kokubunji departs and arrives at Line 3, and you can go to Kokubunji through the Kohirakata crossover line, but this crossover line was made later.In the past, when baseball was held, a direct semi-express train between Kokubunji and Seibu Amusement Park (passing Yasaka and Musashi-Yamato) was set (currently it operates normally).
- After the train from Kokubunji to Seibu Amusement Park departs from this station, it passes the point twice.At this time, it shakes very much.
- There is a Hagiyama track maintenance line on the south side of the station.In addition, there is an electric train line on the west side of the station.
- Since the platform is curved and there is a large gap when the train arrives, a warning broadcast was introduced around the end of 2009 (Heisei 21).
The average daily number of passengers in 2019 is10,118Is..92th out of 68 Seibu Railway stations.This value does not include passengers transferring between the Tamako Line and Haijima Line.
Both Kodaira and Kumegawa stations are nearby and there are few users.The table below shows changes in the average number of passengers per day in recent years.
|年度||Tamako Line||Haijima Line||Source|
|1992 (Heisei4 years)||2,008||3,515|||
|1993 (Heisei5 years)||2,071||3,468|||
|1994 (Heisei6 years)||2,132||3,373|||
|1995 (Heisei7 years)||2,087||3,325|||
|1996 (Heisei8 years)||2,052||3,356|||
|1997 (Heisei9 years)||1,959||3,288|||
|1998 year (Heisei 10 year)||1,816||3,258|||
|1999 year (Heisei 11 year)||1,784||3,230|||
|2000 year (Heisei 12 year)||1,753||3,208|||
|2001 year (Heisei 13 year)||1,701||3,184|||
|2002 year (Heisei 14 year)||1,622||3,071|||
|2003 year (Heisei 15 year)||1,645||3,066|||
|2004 year (Heisei 16 year)||1,641||3,068|||
|2005 year (Heisei 17 year)||1,710||3,099|||
|2006 year (Heisei 18 year)||1,627||3,132|||
|2007 year (Heisei 19 year)||1,669||3,183|||
|2008 year (Heisei 20 year)||1,742||3,263|||
|2009 year (Heisei 21 year)||1,773||3,364|||
|2010 year (Heisei 22 year)||1,775||3,400|||
The table below shows changes in the average daily number of passengers getting on and off and transferring passengers in recent years.
|年度||Tamako Line||Haijima Line||Transfer personnel|
|2003 year (Heisei 15 year)||3,347||6,224||24,876|
|2004 year (Heisei 16 year)||3,306||6,217||25,214|
|2005 year (Heisei 17 year)||3,394||6,279||25,500|
|2006 year (Heisei 18 year)||3,300||6,347||25,713|
|2007 year (Heisei 19 year)||3,358||6,403||26,733|
|2008 year (Heisei 20 year)||3,468||6,529||27,698|
|2009 year (Heisei 21 year)||3,507||6,700||27,998|
|2010 year (Heisei 22 year)||3,457||6,743||26,472|
|2011 year (Heisei 23 year)||3,517||6,815||26,411|
|2012 year (Heisei 24 year)||3,519||6,804||26,873|
|2013 year (Heisei 25 year)||3,507||6,704||25,519|
|2014 year (Heisei 26 year)||3,481||6,672||24,373|
|2015 year (Heisei 27 year)||3,525||6,674||24,008|
|2016 year (Heisei 28 year)||3,526||6,618||24,454|
|2017 year (Heisei 29 year)||3,586||6,595||24,668|
|2018 year (Heisei 30 year)||3,616||6,689||24,925|
|2019 (first year of Reiwa)||3,533||6,585||24,604|
Around the station
The south exit faces the Edo Kaido (Higashimurayama City Road) and has a small rotary.It's a railway junction station, but there are no fixed-route buses.The south side of the Edo HighwayKodairaBecomes
The north exitLake Tama bicycle pathIt faces the area and the surrounding area is a residential area.
- UR City OrganizationHagiyama housing complex
- National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry·hospital
- Kodaira City Hagiyama Park Pool
- Tokyo Metropolitan Hagiyama Practical School
- Bridgestone Tokyo Factory
- Super sweetHagiyama station square store
PreviouslySayama sobaThere was a shop in front of the station, but after that, the Sanuki udon shop "Sanuki" was open.It is now a dispensing pharmacy.
- Lake Tama bicycle path
- Higashimurayama Municipal Hagiyama Elementary School
Long time agoSeibu GroupThere was a Hagiyama tennis court,2005(17)9/30It was closed with.On the site, the Tokyo-certified private park "Hagiyama Shiki no Mori Park" and the condominium "Brillia L-Sio Hagiyama" have been constructed, which became the first utilization using the private park system of Tokyo..
- 1928(Showa3 years)4/6 -Opened.
- 1958(33)9/16 --Moved to your current location.
- 1967(Showa 42) November --Hashigami station completed.
- 1990(Heisei2 years) March 3-Completion of extension and renovation of Hashigami station building.
- 1992Around (4)- Automatic ticket gateSettings.
- 1990 eraA crossover line from Line 3 to Kokubunji was set up in the area, and it became the current appearance.
- 2009(21)- エ レ ベ ー タ ーInstallation work, roof re-roofing work, and station information sign updates.
- 2010(22) May 5-Abolished the commuter pass counter.
- June-Station stand closed.
- August --Vending machine installed on the site of the station shop.
- Many stations on the Seibu line are originalDeparture melodyEven now, the departure melody of Platform 1 has been playing old-fashioned ones for more than 1994 years since February 2, and at the end, the sound "The train will depart. Please be careful" is included. ing.
- The departure melody of the former No. 2 home is nowKyoto Station(JR West Japan)andUonuma Hill Station(Hokuetsu Express) Is used as a melody when entering a train (Uonuma-Kyoryo Station is only for passing trains).
- Seibu Railway
- Tamako Line
- Haijima Line
- ^ a b c Shigeo Masui "Transition of Seibu Railway tracks and stations" "Railway pictorial』No. 560 special feature ・ Seibu Railway (special issue),Electric Vehicle Study Group, May 1992, pp. 5 -140.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (4)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (5)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (6)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (7)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (8)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (9)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (12)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (13)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (14)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (15)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (16)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (17)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (18)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (19)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (20)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (21)
- ^ Tokyo Statistical Yearbook (22)
- ^ Various reports -Kanto Transportation Advertising Council
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ "Company Handbook" Seibu Railway Co., Ltd., 1999, pp. 100-103