Yokosuka Line Sobu Line Rapid E217 series, is the first scrapped car Y-44 formation?
If you write the contents roughly
Unlike other manufacturers, Kawasaki Heavy Industries' E217 series uses stainless steel plate SUS304 for railroad vehicles, and has a structure (two-sheet construction method) in which an integrally press-formed inner plate and flat outer plate are spot-welded for strength. Finished with a mechanism to keep.
The new E235 series 1000 series has begun to enter the Yokosuka Line / Sobu Line Rapid Line, and from the Kamakura Vehicle Center to which the E217 series belongs ... → Continue reading
Train channels are always immersed in the train! This is a railway specialized channel for railway fans.
You can check the latest railway news you are interested in at once!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kawasaki Heavy Industries
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.(Kawasaki XNUMXBritish: Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.) Isオ ー ト バ イ-aircraft-Railway car-ShipSuch asTransport equipment, Manufacture other machineryJapan OfCompany.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) ・IHITogether with it, it is one of the three major heavy industry companies.
The history of the company is 19th centuryMeiji EraIt started from the beginning and originated from Kawasaki Tsukiji Shipyard in Tsukiji, Tokyo.Taisho era OfWorld War IShipbuilding activity byGreat Depression,Showa period OfSecond World War, PostwarHigh growth periodIs a comprehensive heavy machinery company that has survived with Japan's modern and industrial history.
SDF Ofsubmarine,aircraft,missileJapan's leading manufacturer ofDefense industryHowever, the defense equipment order amount is the defense central procurement amount in 2015.Mitsubishi Heavy IndustriesIt was ranked 1st in Japan and 28th in the world. It is also a leading Kansai company based in Kobe. Long time agoKawasaki Zaibatsu (Matsukata Konzern)From the background of being a major company ofKawasaki Steel (currently JFE Steel)-Kawasaki KisenIt is also related to Head officeKobe CityChuo-ku OfKobe Crystal TowerAndTokyoMinato-kuThere is also a Tokyo head office on the coast.
Company mottoThe mission statement equivalent totechnology"To the top of", and develop a corporate culture that recommends the training of ultra-high technology. It is the first time in Japan to trace the past historysteam locomotive,High speed trainWhile manufacturingWright brothersThe aircraft factory was established just 15 years after the first flight of theオ ー ト バ イWe have succeeded in expanding into consumer products represented by. In recent years, it has gained popularity as an aerospace industry that develops and manufactures both aircraft fuselage and engines and space equipment.Three principles of arms exportCabinet decision was made in place ofThree principles of defense equipment transferIn accordance with this, we are actively considering overseas exports of defense equipment such as marketing submarines and aircraft.
Meanwhile, in 1969, the world's firstIndustrial robotEstablished the companyJoseph EngelbergerIn cooperation withMech robotSince succeeding in domestic productionUnusual in heavy industry, in JapanFANUCIt is the second largest robot industry in the world and the fourth largest robot industry in the world. In this rapidly growing robot industry field, the production value of Japanese robots exceeded 2 trillion yen in FY4, but it is composed of these Japanese robot manufacturers.Japan Robot AssociationChairmanship in May 2018FANUCIt has taken over from. Also, and production ,AILeading toFourth Industrial RevolutionFocus on the business that plays a part inDigital transformationWe are strongly promoting the advanced knowledge-intensive industry as our own manufacturing industry. further,hydrogen社会In anticipation ofhydrogenOf the chainInfrastructureIt is worth mentioning that we are working on the establishment of technology quickly. These history is not satisfied only by the extension of conventional products,technologyIt is said to be the result of a corporate culture aiming for "the top of".
Hitachi, Ltd.Is established within日立Return party (日立DoctorMeeting)日立technicianAs with the meeting,technician, The highest national title/degreePhDActively promote acquisition in-house,technicianThe Kawashige Technical Association (about 140 people), which consists of qualified persons,PhDWe have established the Kawashige Doctoral Association (about 120 people), which consists of the acquired persons. In addition, in the company newslettertechnician-PhDThe acquirer is disclosed regularly.technologyIt strongly supports the mood of "to the top of".
The company's chairman and president has experience in Kobe.Chamber of commerceAt the same time as theJapan Chamber of CommerceOften serves as a Vice President of. Furthermore, since the company's business contributes to the development of land, sea, and air infrastructure in general and socio-economics,Japan Aerospace Industry Association,Japan Shipbuilding Industry AssociationIn many cases, he serves as chairman and director of railway system export associations. In addition, when a remarkable result is recognized in the management index,Kansai Economic FederationServes as Vice Chairman of
Currently, Kawasaki has been designed"Flying K Kawasaki"Is used in the Kawashige group.
The river of Kawasaki was once designed"River mark"EstablishedKawasaki ShipyardIt has been used for many years since the times in products such as company emblems, company flags, and motorcycles (Kawasaki SteelAlso used the river mark until the establishment of its own mark). The motorcycle division has been using Flying K Kawasaki since the 1960s (before that, it was a River Mark.Tunause).
Due to the increased recognition of Kawashige motorcycles overseas, Flying K Kawasaki has become popular in Japan as well as products and services other than motorcycles such as railway cars, and in 2007 Flying K Kawasaki became a new corporate mark of the Kawashige Group. Enacted. However, it does not mean that the river mark is not used at all, and in some products such as Ninja H2015R released in 2, the river mark is used as an emblem..
On January 2016, 1, we announced the "7th anniversary logo mark" based on the river mark to commemorate the 120th anniversary of our foundation... The river mark has been revived for one year only. Used in public relations activities.
There are a wide variety of products manufactured. The company hasCompany systemIs taking2011(23) Currently, the company was composed of the following companies. The sales composition in the group consolidation isShipMarine business 9.6%,vehicleManufacturing business 10.9%, Aerospace business 16.0%,Gas turbine/machine business16.5%,プ ラ ン ト-EnvironmentBusiness 7.2%, Motorcycle & Engine Business 19.1%,Precision machineryBusiness was 11.4% and other business was 9.2% (FY2011/3).
Reorganized internal company from 2018 to 4 on April 1, 7.
- With Aerospace CompanyGas Turbine & Machinery CompanyIntegrated the aero engine business ofAerospace Systems CompanyIt became.
- Gas Turbine & Machinery CompanyEnergy-related business and plant/environment company were integrated to become an energy/environment plant company.
- The name of Precision Machinery Company was changed to Precision Machinery & Robot Company.
Aerospace Systems Division, Kawasaki Aircraft-era products
Energy/Environment Plant Equipment Division
Motorcycles, general-purpose engines, water motorcycles
Precision Machinery/Robot Company
- It consists of a precision machinery business center and a robot business center. At Kawasaki Heavy Industries Robot Business CenterInformation Systems Engineering Laboratory, University of TokyoDeveloping a humanoid robot (described later) in collaboration with (JSK).
- RHP (Robust Humanoid Platform)
- Humanoid at "2017 International Robot Exhibition (iREX 2017)" (International Robot Exhibition held at Tokyo Big Sight from November 2017, 11 to December 29, 2017)Biped robotExhibit Version 4 "RHP (Robust Humanoid Platform)".. Height 174 cm, weight 83 kg, adult male size of 32 degrees of freedomHumanoid robot.
- 翌年の『World Robot Summit 2018(WRS 2018)』（東京ビッグサイトにて2018年10月17日から2018年10月21日まで開催されたロボット展）にてバージョン5「Kaleido（カレイド）」を公開。軸構成を見直して軽量化・スリム化、バージョン4と同サイズで10kgほどの軽量化に成功、全30自由度（2軸削減）.
- “Kaleido” is derived from the kaleidoscope, meaning that it will change its shape according to its purpose and has infinite possibilities. The name was solicited from the open call for participants (Application period: 2017 (From November 11, 29 to December 2017, 12).
- Kaleido (Kanji notation: brilliant)
- The new version 2019 "Ver.2019 (Height 2019 cm, weight 2019 kg)" is released. All 12 degrees of freedom (18 axes increased from Ver.2019). In the latest model, "Kaleido Ver.12", "UPDATE21: Built-in battery, no power supply required ✔ UPDATE6: Force sensor allows bipedal walking ✔ UPDATE6: Vision sensor allows recognition of target object ✔" And significant performance improvement.
- Products currently handled.
- Products we used to handle
- Hydraulic excavator - Kobelco Construction MachineryThanOEMReceive.
- Offroad dump truck -For a time, I was selling a model of TEREX company.
- Motor grader -Manufactured and sold in a technical partnership with HUBER, USA.
- Asphalt finisher -It was on sale for a while.
- 1878(Meiji11 years)- Kawasaki ShozoWas established as "Kawasaki Tsukiji Shipyard".
- 1886(19th year of Meiji)- KobeGovernment managementHyogo ShipyardReceive a refund.
- 1896(29th year of Meiji)10/9 - Ltd.Kawasaki ShipyardEstablished (capital 200 million yen).Kojiro MatsukataBecame the first president.
- 1906(Meiji 39) May-Canal branch factory (later Hyogo factory) opened.SteelmakingEnter the business,Locomotive,Bridge girderStarted the production of.
- 1908(41st year of Meiji) June 6th-Set up a branch in Qingdao Dalian.
- 1911(Meiji 44)-Domestic production No. 1steam locomotiveCompleted (1B1 type tankLocomotive=Railway Institute180 type).
- 1918(Taisho7 years)-At the Hyogo factoryairplaneSet up a department.
- 1919(8th year of Taisho)- ShipSeparate the parts,Kawasaki KisenEstablished a stock company.
- 1928(Showa3 years)- Railway carSeparate departments,Kawasaki VehicleEstablished a stock company.
- 1937(Showa 12)- airplaneSeparate departments,Kawasaki Aircraft IndustryEstablished a stock company.
- 1939(14)12/1 - Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.Changed the trade name to.
- 1949(Showa 24) June- Tokyo Stock Exchange-Osaka Stock Exchange-Nagoya Stock ExchangeToListing.
- 1950(Showa 25) June- SteelmakingSeparate the departments,Kawasaki SteelCo., Ltd. (currentlyJFE SteelLtd.) is established.
- 1966(Showa 41)- boiler,Crushing machine, Merged with Yokoyama Kogyo Co., Ltd., which was a manufacturer of transportation machinery.
- 1969(Showa 44)-Kawasaki Vehicle/Kawasaki Aircraft Industrymerger.
- 1972(Showa 47)- Train manufacturingMerged with a stock company.
- 1974(Showa 49)- busSeparated the body manufacturing department (Kakamigahara Factory),Isuzu Motors OfBus body manufacturing companyAs Kawaju Body Industry (current:Isuzu Bus Manufacturing→Jay Bus) Established.
- 1975(50)-In the United Statesオ ー ト バ イStarted production.
- 1986(Showa 61) March 3-Utsunomiya Factory (TochigiKawachiKawachi Town, Present:Utsunomiya City) Closed the following day and transferred to IK Coach (former: Kawashige Shatai Kogyo, present: J-Bus) as a production base on April 4.
- 1988(63)-In the United StatesConstruction machineryStarted production. following year,ITOCHUWithArmco And joint business.
- 1991(Heisei3 years)- Dover StraitSandwichEnglish Channel TunnelSuccessfully drilled.
- 2001(Heisei13 years)- In-house company systemMoved to. To the USRailway carCompleted a dedicated factory.
- 2002(14)-Shipbuilding departmentKawasaki ShipbuildingSeparated into a stock company. Hydraulic department,Kawasaki Precision MachineryAs a spin-off, independent.
- 2003(15) June- Kobe SteelWithCrushing machineDepartment integrated companyEarth TechnicaEstablished.
- 2005(17)- プ ラ ン トSeparating the construction sector,Kawasaki Plant SystemsEstablished a stock company.AutopolisAcquired.
- Hankyu CorporationからAruna Transport Equipment Supplies(Old:Aruna Koki).
- Shares of Kawaju Disaster Prevention Industry (currently Air Water Disaster Prevention) of an affiliated companyAir waterAcquired by the companyLargest shareholder(Spring the following year, the company becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of Air Water).
- The environmental department was spun off as Kawasaki Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismAnd oldJapan Highway Public Corporation OfBridge rigging caseReceived from the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismConstruction business lawReceive a 45-day suspension order based on.
- Kawasaki helicopter system (current:Central helicopter service) SharesToyotaMajor company in the same industryAsahi YokoSold to.
- Kawasaki Plant Systems Co., Ltd. and Kawasaki Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd. merged to form Kawasaki Plant Systems Co., Ltd.
- Next fixed-wing patrol aircraft (XP-1) prototype No. 1 and next transport aircraft (XC-2) prototype No. 1 rollout
- 2008(20) April-Integrated company for crusher division with Kobe SteelEarth TechnicaAcquired all shares of.
- 2009(21)- Construction machinerySeparated as a division.
- 2010(22) June- Kawasaki Shipbuilding,Kawasaki Plant Systems,Kawasaki Precision MachineryMerged and re-integrated with 3 companies.
- 2013(25)-Established Medicaroid Co., Ltd., a marketing company for the development of medical robots with Sysmex Corporation.
- 2015(27) April 4-Mitsui Shipbuilding (current:Mitsui E & S Holdings) Acquired a 40% stake in MES Yura (name changed on the same day). KCM Co., Ltd. transferred to Hitachi Construction Machinery Group.
- 2018(30) April-In the aviation-related field and energy-related field, 4 companies were reorganized into 3 companies according to the business fields.In-house company changed from 2 to 6.
- 2020(Reiwa 2nd year) November 11-Announced that the railway vehicle business will be spun off in October 2..
- Founder Kawasaki Shozo
- First generation Kojiro Matsukata
- Second generation Fushiro Kashima
- Three generations Hirao Saburo
- Fourth generation Shosuke Buttani
- Five generations
- Six generations
- Seven generations
- Nine generations
- Ten generations
- Eleventh generation Kamei Toshiro
- Twelve Tasaki Masamoto
- Thirteen Tadaharu Ohashi
- Fourteenth generation Satoshi Hasegawa
- Fifteen generations
- XNUMX generations
- Seventeenth generation
- Hyogo Factory(HyogoKobe CityHyogo Ward,Railway carManufacturing)
- Site area: 864 hectares,EmployeeNumber: About 1,000
- Sakaide Factory (KagawaSakaideKawasaki, container shipLNG tankerManufacturing)
- Gifu factory (GifuKakamigahara CityKawasaki Town,aircraftManufacturing/repair)
- Site area: 276 hectares,EmployeeNumber: Approximately 2,900 (including Nagoya XNUMXst and XNUMXnd)
- Nagoya First Factory (AichiYatomi City, Aircraft parts manufacturing)
- Nagoya Second Factory (Aichi PrefectureKaifu-gunTobishima Village, Aircraft parts manufacturing)
- Seishin Factory (HyogoKobe CityNishi-wardTakatsukadai,Jet engineParts manufacturing)
- Site area: 220 hectares, Number of employees: 150
- Kobe Factory (HyogoKobe CityChuo-ku,Prime mover-Bulk carrier-submarineManufacturing/repairCompressor）
- Site area: 68 hectares, Number of employees: 1,600
- Nishi-Kobe Factory (HyogoKobe CityNishi-ward(Hagaya Town, hydraulic equipment manufacturing)
- Harima Factory (HyogoKako-gunHarima Town, Steel structure productsプ ラ ン ト-boiler-Shield machine-Railway carManufacturing)
- Site area: 328 hectares, Number of employees: 630
- Akashi Factory (HyogoAkashi CityKawasaki Town,Jet engine-gas turbine-オ ー ト バ イ-Industrial robotManufacturing)
- Site area: 210 hectares, Number of employees: 3,200
- Kakogawa Factory (Hyogo PrefectureKakogawa, Engine castings for motorcycles and jet skis)
The following list is for Kawasaki Heavy Industries 28Securities reportBased on the content described in. The affiliated companies listed in the securities report are consolidatedFinancial statementsIs an affiliated company that was consolidated in the creation of. The business contents of affiliated companies are described in the securities report.segmentMatched with the name of.
|Registered country||Company Name||Location||Jewelry business||Voting rights ownership (%)|
|Main consolidated subsidiary|
|Japan||Aruna Transport Equipment Co., Ltd.||GifuYoro Town||Vehicle business||100|
|Japan Airplane Co., Ltd.||横 浜 市Kanazawa ku||Aerospace business||100|
|Nitto Kosan Co., Ltd.||Other businesses||100 (indirect 100)|
|Kawaju Cold Energy Co., Ltd.||ShigaKusatsu City||Gas turbine/machine business||83.53|
|Kawasaki Machine Systems Co., Ltd.||OsakaKita||100|
|Earth Technica Co., Ltd.||TokyoChiyoda Ward||Plant/environment business||100|
|Kawasaki Yuko Co., Ltd.||HyogoAkashi City||Precision machinery business||100|
|Kawasaki Robot Service Co., Ltd.||100|
|Kawaju Corporation||Kobe CityChuo-ku||Other businesses||70|
|Kawasaki Life Corporation||100|
|アメリカ合衆国||Kawasaki Rail Car, Inc.||New York State||Vehicle business||100 (indirect 100)|
|Kawasaki Heavy Industries (USA) Inc.||Other businesses||100|
|Kawasaki Motors Corp., USA||Delaware||Motorcycle & engine business||100|
|Kawasaki Motors Finance Corporation||100 (indirect 100)|
|Kawasaki Robotics (USA) Inc.||Precision machinery business||100 (indirect 100)|
|Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing Corp., USA||Nebraska||Vehicle business, motorcycle & engine business||100|
|Kawasaki Precision Machinery (USA) Inc.||ミ シ ガ ン 州||Precision machinery business||100|
|カナダ||Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc.||Ontario||Motorcycle & engine business||100|
|Brazil||Kawasaki Motores do Brasil Ltda.||State of Sao Paulo||100|
|Kawasaki do Brasil Industria e Comercio Ltda||Other businesses||100|
|UK||Kawasaki Precision Machinery (UK) Ltd.||Plymouth||Precision machinery business||100|
|Kawasaki Robotics (UK) Ltd.||Manchester||100|
Industotries (UK) Ltd.
|Netherlands||Kawasaki Motors Europe NV||Hoofddorp||Motorcycle & engine business||100|
|Chugoku||Wuhan Kawasaki Ship Machinery Co., Ltd.||Hubei ProvinceWuhan||Gas turbine/machine business||55|
|Kawasaki Maru (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.||Shanghai||Motorcycle & engine business||100|
|Kawasaki Heavy Industries Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.||Motorcycle & Engine Business, Other Business||100|
|Kawasaki Precision Machinery (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.||Jiangsu||Precision machinery business||100|
|Kawasaki Precision Machinery Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.||Shanghai||100|
|Kawasaki Haruki Precision Machinery (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd.||Zhejiang ProvinceShangyu Ward||54|
|Kawasaki Equipment (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.||Tianjin Economic and Technological Development Zone||100|
|Kawasaki Equipment (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.||JiangsuKunshan||100|
|Kawasaki (Chongqing) Equipment Engineering Co., Ltd.||Chongqing||51|
|South Korea||Flutec, Ltd.||Gyeongsangnam-do||50.38|
|Kawasaki Robotics Korea, Ltd.||Incheon||100|
|Malaysia||Kawasaki Gas Turbine Asia Sdn. Bhd.||Selangor||Gas turbine/machine business||100|
|インドネシア||PT. Kawasaki Motor Indonesia||Beakashi||Motorcycle & engine business||83|
|フィリピン||Kawasaki Motors (Phils.) Corporation||Metro Manila||50|
|Thailand||Kawasaki Motors Enterprise (Thailand) Co., Ltd.||Bangkok||100|
|Australia||Kawasaki Motors Pty. Ltd.||New South Wales||100|
|India||India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd.||Maharashtra||100|
|Wipro Kawasaki Precision Machinery Pvt. Ltd.||Bangalore||Precision machinery business||74|
|Kawasaki Heavy Industries (India) Pvt. Ltd.||New Delhi||Precision machinery business and other businesses||100 (indirect 0.14)|
|In addition to the above, there are 49 consolidated subsidiaries.|
|Main equity method affiliate|
|Japan||Steel Plantech Co., Ltd.||横 浜 市Kanagawa ku||Plant/environment business||24.81|
|Medicaroid Co., Ltd.||Kobe CityChuo-ku||Precision machinery business||50|
|Brazil||ENSEADA INDUSTRIA NAVAL SA||State of Bahia||Ship and ocean business||31.09|
|Chugoku||Nantong Zhongyuan Kawasaki Ship Engineering Co., Ltd.||JiangsuNantong city||50|
|Dalian Zhongyuan Kawasaki Ship Engineering Co., Ltd.||LiaoningDalian||34|
|Anhui Seaward Kawasaki Engineering Co., Ltd.||Anhui ProvinceWuhu||Plant/environment business||49|
|Anhui Seaward Kawasaki Power Saving Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd.||49|
|Anhui Seaward Kawasaki Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd.||50|
|Shanghai Kairai Kawasaki Seno Environmental Protection Co., Ltd.||Shanghai||49 (indirect 49)|
|Shanghai Zhongyuan Kawasaki Heavy Industries Steel Structure Co., Ltd.||45|
|In addition to the above, there are eight equity method affiliates.|
Overseas expansion and disputes and problems surrounding it
Kawasaki Heavy Industries is the earliest Japanese company to enter the United States.NebraskaThe Lincoln Factory is a Japanese styleJust in timeIt was widely picked up as a model case for the model production system. Also1981Of the factory workersLayoffTo preventlifetime employmentWas also considered a symbol of labor management.
- ChugokuTechnology transfer to
Opened in China on June 2011, 6Beijing - ShanghaiThe Chinese version of the Shinkansen that connectsWagoTo JapanドイツTechnology such as is used, Kawasaki Heavy Industries from Japan,Hitachi, Ltd.,Mitsubishi ElectricThe technology was provided by the business association. However, after that, the Chinese side insisted on "independent development" andPatent(Kawasaki Heavy Industries has not obtained a patent in China). An executive of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. said on July 7th of the same year, "I can't handle it now because I don't know the contents of the "patent", but if it violates the contract, it is necessary to take legal measures." It was "I don't want to see the Chinese side move a little more," he said, "the technology he has provided is limited to being used in China. I want it to be an adult country that properly protects contracts." Was.
It was always cautious in providing technology to ChinaJR Tokai OfNoriyuki KasaiAt the press conference on June 2011, 6, the chairman said, "Shinkansen technologyNational railway``The long-standing sweat and tears of the technical staff of the company'', and said to Kawasaki Heavy Industries, which provided the technology, "I want you to be ashamed of being a technology-based country," and firmly address patent infringement. Asked to.
The business journal of WEB media said, "The origin of the problem is the chairman andTadaharu OhashiAt the time of the president, there was a time when I was looking for a business opportunity to sell Shinkansen to China. At this time, I drew a grand design for salesSatoshi Hasegawa(Later president) is said to have been. However, KawashigeJR East(Matsuda MasashiShinkansen vehicle technology (Chairman)Shinkansen E2 series) Was offered, it was pointed out that the contract on the side of Kawashige was bluntly saying, "Please steal the technology." Therefore, not only is the Chinese side stolen Shinkansen vehicle technology by the whole country and it is allowed to sell to the United States and Asian countries, but the contract is not expanded or interpreted.sophistryTo the United States, etc.International patentIt is said that he even allowed the application. I reported.[Reliability required verification](Tadaharu OhashiHe was already deceased when he took office as president, and the credibility of the content of the report is low.)
- BrazilShipbuilding business
20153 billion yen in the third quarterlossAccounted for. 2012Discovered one after another in response to a request from the Brazilian government for cooperationoilfieldWith the participation of a 3% investment in a joint venture that was established by three major local construction companies for development,PetrobrasからDrill shipProduced two ships and a propeller device. The following year, a large-scale business involving Petrobras and construction companiesbribe-corruptionScandal is discovered. Due to this aftermath, payments for the construction of the drill ship to Enceada and payments to Kawasaki Heavy Industries also stopped, but until November 2015 they did not agree to the construction suspension and did not process the loss. RapidcrudeBecause of the deterioration of the excavation business due to the low price, the investment and loan of EnceadaValuation loss28 billion yen and drillship relatedaccounts receivable,Work in progressValuation loss of 192 billion yen.
1971Joined the company (once retired, later1997Re-entered the company)2000TodepressionThe group head of the Kobe factory (then 55 years old) was diagnosed with2002,hangingsuicidedid. The company has been accusing the man of being a "moth eater" inside the company, saying that this man failed because he left a large business talk of 1 billion yen while he could not receive an order. Kobe EastLabor Standards Inspection OfficeDoes not recognize the relationship between suicide and work,Industrial accidentIn response to the disapproval, the wife of the survivor asked for cancellation of non-payment such as survivor compensation benefits.Kobe District CourtSued.20109/3The district court, the presiding judge, acknowledged the work-related accident as a man was under heavy pressure at work and canceled the Kobe East Labor Standards Inspection Office. The judgment is "overtimeFrom time, it is not immediately recognized that the work was overloaded." "The psychological burden of the work was strong. Suicide caused the danger inherent in the work to be realized.".
Gambling problem at a subsidiary
Since it is a subsidiary of the company, it has beenGolfcompetitionAt, it was revealed that the participants were betting. It is pointed out that the company's presidents and other executives were involved..
Rigging over JGSDF helicopter development
Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceFor observationhelicopter (OH-1) Based on the next multipurpose helicopter development plan (UH-X)RiggingSuspicion2012Surfaced. When receiving an order, the company and its affiliated companies, andMinistry of DefenseTechnical Research Division Fuji Heavy IndustriesTrying to eliminateTokyo District Public Prosecutor's OfficeSpecial Investigation DepartmentReceived a house search(The person in charge of Kawashige at the time wasProsecution delayBecame).
Regarding this rigging issue, Kawasaki Heavy Industries shareholders20146In addition, the president of the company and the management team are asked to pay a total amount of 46 million yen so that the president at the time of the rigging, Mr. Murayama, who was a director at the time of the rigging, will compensate the company for the loss due to the rigging.Shareholder representative lawsuitTheKobe District CourtCaused to.20199/17, The district court (the presiding judge) dismissed the complaint as "a man has lost the qualification "plaintiff eligibility" to receive a judgment.".
Trolley trouble on the Shinkansen N700 series
- List of car manufacturers
- Iseki agricultural machinery
- Kawasaki World
- VISSEL KOBE -Uniform sponsor. "Kawasaki Day" will be held at home games from time to time, and Kawasaki motorcycles will be presented to the most successful players.
- Wave brace 64 -Produced with the full cooperation of Kawasaki.
- Godie Junou -A French motorcycle manufacturer that mainly sells customized Kawasaki motorcycles.
- Hanshin Koshien Stadium --The second generation silver umbrella (2-1951) was produced.
- Sapporo Dome -Designed and produced the hovering soccer stage. At that edge, I used to post an advertisement on an outfield fence.
- Seibu Dome -Since the 2015 season, advertisements have been posted on the light stand. In addition, after the posting of the advertisement,Seibu Railwayから40000 seriesWas announced.
- Nankai Tanagawa Line -It was opened as an access route to the Senshu factory that was manufacturing submarines.
- Android kikaider-Kikaider 01 - NET (currently TV Asahi)-ToeiA special effects television movie produced. Kikaider and Kikaider 01 are their own cars.Side machineとDouble machineIs supplying.
- ^ For motorcycles, Kawasaki does not name itself, but rather uses this.
- ^ "Kawasaki" is the founderKawasaki ShozoIs derived fromKanagawaKawasaki CityIt has nothing to do with the location of the factory.
- ^ "50 years of Kawasaki Robotics". 2018/12/28Browse.
- ^ [Japanese motorcycle manufacturer] Let's take a look at the history of Kawasaki emblems! -carcast · March 2016, 3
- ^ About the creation of the 120th anniversary logo mark
- ^ a b Changes in officer structure, company reorganization, organizational changes Changes in officers, revision of business execution system and personnel changesRead January 2018, 1, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, May 31, 2018
- ^ Life-Size Humanoid Robot Is Designed to Fall Over (and Over and Over)-IEEE SpectrumIEEE Spectrum, viewed September 2017, 9
- ^ Kawashige unveils tough humanoid for the first time to achieve ``it will not break even if it falls down''-iREX 2017 mynavi news Mynavi News, viewed November 2017, 11
- ^ Exploring the future of robot utilization from new humanoids XYZ Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. Kawasaki Heavy Industries, viewed on November 2017, 11
- ^ WRS 2018-Kawaido unveils new humanoid "Kaleido" and shows offensive dance My Navi News Mynavi News, viewed November 2018, 10
- ^ Humanoid robot name recruitment Kawasaki Heavy Industries Robot Business Center Kawasaki Heavy Industries, viewed on November 2017, 11
- ^ Aiming for a society where humans and robots coexist-Kawasaki's future for humanoid development XYZ Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., viewed December 2019, 12
- ^ Two years after debut, how is Kawasaki's evolution of humanoid robots that will not break even when falling? XYZ Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., viewed December 2019, 12
- ^ KCM Corporate Information History
- ^ "Railway vehicle business also spun off Kawasaki Heavy Industries announced October XNUMX". Kobe newspaper(July 2020, 11) 2020/11/2Browse.
- ^ Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Annual Securities Report 28
- ^ http://prospect.org/article/citizen-kawasaki-race-unions-and-japanese-employer-america
- ^ "Chairman Kawashige suggests legal means to the Chinese version of the Shinkansen Wako" (msn Sankei News 2011.7.4 18:27)
- ^ "Costly Kawasaki Heavy Industries piggybacks on the "U.S. Shinkansen plan" June 2010 issue BUSINESS] ”(Japanese). FACTA (June 2010). 2020/8/8Browse.
- ^ SankeiBiz 2011.6.29 18:16 delivery
- ^ "Pro-Chinese business leaders & businessmen biography that made China stand up  JR East & Kawasaki Heavy Industries "China's Shinkansen is theft of JR technology"”(Japanese). Business journalEditorial departmentBusiness Journal (October 2012, 10). 2020/8/8Browse.
- ^ "International patent application for Chinese and Japanese Shinkansen technology...Why did Kawasaki Heavy Industries leak technology?”(Japanese). Business Journal Editor. Excite News (September 2013, 6). 2020/8/8Browse.
- ^ SankeiBiz 2012.12.25 8:15 delivery
- ^ https://www.khi.co.jp/news/detail/post_23.html
- ^ http://toyokeizai.net/articles/-/101571?utm_source=morning-mail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2016-01-22
- ^ “Suicide under heavy pressure” and industrial accident recognition = cancellation of compensation for survivor compensation-Kobe District Court
- ^ 27 presidents, in-house betting golf ... Kawasaki Heavy Industries subsidiary Yomiuri Shimbun May 2013, 1
- ^ Information about bidding to Kawasaki Heavy Industries, etc. if a sergeant-level executive leaks Archived August 2012, 12, at the Wayback Machine(MSN Sankei, 2012/9/6 browsing)
- ^ Shareholder representative lawsuit: "Damage due to government-made rigging" sued Kawasaki Heavy Industries President and others Mainichi Newspaper March 2014, 6
- ^ Ground Self-Defense Force helicopter rigging Kawasaki shareholders dismissed proceedings Kobe District Court Kobe Shimbun September 2019, 9
- ^ However, it is not the company but a subsidiary of the companyKawasaki motorcycle sales (now Kawasaki Motors Japan)By name.