Photo 24th (Sun) 9:XNUMX am Rain and snow forecast
Snow forecast in Kanto Koshin on Saturdays and Sundays There is a risk of heavy snowfall in Koshin and along the mountains as well as in the city center
If you write the contents roughly
If the temperature becomes lower than expected, heavy snow may occur even in the plains of the southern Kanto region, so be careful and wary of traffic obstacles due to heavy snow, freeze roads, snow accretion on electric wires and trees, and avalanches. You also need to be careful.
In the Kanto Koshin region, heavy snowfall mainly in the Koshin region from Saturday 23rd to Sunday 24th due to the influence of fronts and low pressure systems ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
South KantoWhat is (Minami Kanto)?Kanto regionIt is a general name that refers to the southern or central southern region of.Tokyo,Kanagawa,Saitama,ChibaIn many cases, it refers to one city and three prefectures.Also as a name to refer to the northern or central northern regionNorth KantoThere is.
What is Minami Kanto?Kanto regionIt is a popular name for the southern part.There is no clear definition of an area, and it is defined by various classifications according to the field or situation, but it is often used to refer to the following areas.
- Generally, of the 1 prefectures in the Kanto regionTone RiverSouth Central and Southern region (Southern region)Saitama-Chiba-Tokyo-Kanagawa) Often refers to 1 metropolitan area and 3 prefectures.
- Capital AreaIn some cases, the name refers to the three prefectures of "Chiba, Kanagawa, and Yamanashi", including Yamanashi, instead of including Tokyo out of one city and seven prefectures (in national elections).Proportional South Kanto blockSuch).
- When including Tokyo in South KantoTokyo islandsIs also South Kanto.
Classification by prefecture
- 1 metropolitan area and 3 prefectures (Saitama prefecture + Chiba prefecture + Tokyo + Kanagawa prefecture)
- The definition of "Minami Kanto", which refers to one of the three prefectures of Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, and Kanagawa, is widely seen in the government...These 1 metropolitan area and 3 prefectures have administrative areasTokyo WardCentered onTokyo metropolitan areaIt has a population of more than 3,000 million (Tokyo 1,400 million, Chiba prefecture 627 million, Kanagawa prefecture 919 million, Saitama prefecture 736 million).Since these 1 metropolitan area and 3 prefectures have unique problems and policy issues due to dense population, common efforts are often made in the administration to address these issues.As a typical framework of this, "Nine capital prefecture summit meeting(1 metropolitan area and 3 prefectures and 5 included in this rangeGovernment-designated city(Meeting by the chief of the) is set up.
- South Kanto block of national elections (Chiba prefecture + Kanagawa prefecture + Yamanashi prefecture)
- Since 1/6 of Japan's total population is concentrated in 1 metropolitan area and 3 prefectures in the Kanto region, the proportional districts of the national elections are divided into 3 regions: Tokyo block, South Kanto block, and Northern Kanto block.In this case, Tokyo is the XNUMX wards.Tama area・ The entire area of the Tokyo Islands is the Tokyo block.The South Kanto block includes Chiba and Kanagawa prefectures on the south side of Tokyo, and Yamanashi prefecture, and the North Kanto block includes Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, and Saitama prefectures on the north side of Tokyo.
- Jurisdiction range of South Kanto Defense Bureau (Kanagawa prefecture + Yamanashi prefecture + Shizuoka prefecture)
- Ministry of DefenseOrganization that has jurisdiction over defense facility management operationsSouth Kanto Defense BureauIs Kanagawa Prefecture,Yamanashi,ShizuokaThe jurisdiction covers the three prefectures of.
- Jurisdiction of Japan Post South Kanto Branch (Kanagawa + Yamanashi)
- Kenogawa・ South of the Tone River basin (first half year)Sagami country+Awakuni+Kazusa+Shimosa/ LateSagami country+Musashi country+Awakuni+Kazusa+Shimosa）
- Ritual systemWas laidNara periodSouth Kanto from the Middle Ages to the Middle Ages.
- Takehira HiranoMr. Ryu (Kamakura,Miura,Chiba,Hojo,Chichibu,Mr. NagaoEtc.) dominated by the area.Fujiwara KitaMr. Ryu (Utsunomiya,Mr. Oda,Mr. Koyama,Mr. Yuki,Mr. Sano,Mr. Kawanobe,Mr. Hiki,Mr. NasuEtc.) orGen SeiwaMr. Ryu (Ashikaga,Mr. Nitta,Mr. Satake,Mr. Takeda, Etc.) dominated the northern Kanto region.In addition, it should be notedKinaiRegional division based on land transportation in the era when was the center of Japan (Goki Shichido), In addition to the five countries listed, Hitachi isTokaidoBelongs toTakehira Hirano流Mr. Ohsui,Taira ShomonThere is also a way of thinking that it is considered to be the South Kanto only when they ruled, but since it was the reign of Mr. Oda and Mr. Satake after the Middle Ages, it is virtually the same area as the North Kanto.
- Countries around Kamakura (Sagami Province + Musashi Province + Kazusa Province + Awa Province)
- Kamakura PeriodSouth Kanto.Takehira HiranoIn the territory of Mr. RyuGen SeiwaTorrentYoritomo Gengen Kamakura ShogunateIt was the first step for Seiwa Genji, who is based north of Kita-Kantou, to advance to Minami-Kantou.Sagami Province centered on Kamakura was the center of South Kanto.
- South of the Tone River
- Sengoku periodLate,OdawaraSwept the Kanto region with its headquarters inMr. Isehira流Mr. GohojoTheHideyoshi Toyotomi-Utsunomiya national rope-Yoshitake SatakeSuppressedGen SeiwaMr. Nitta流Tokugawa IeyasuWhen he entered the Kanto region, the Kanto area was the power of the northern Kanto region at that time.Fujiwara Kita-Gen SeiwaIt was unified by the system of Mr. Ryu.Ieyasu TokugawaTone River East Transition ProjectThe rampage river, Tone River, which was pouring into Edo BayTaihi RiverIt moved eastward (currently Watarase River-Edo River) and was a wetland due to the flooding during the heavy rainy season.Iruma River - EdogawaReclaiming (reclaiming) the lowlands in the middle and lower reachesEdoEstablished the town of.From now on, the south side of the Tone River will be regarded as Minami Kanto.CurrentThree prefecturesCorresponds to.Due to the eastern transition of rivers in the Kanto Plain, the Iruma River, which used to spread in the central part of the Kanto Plain as a natural barrier, has been reclaimed at once over many rivers and vast lowland areas over the Mohno River.Fujiwara Kita-Gen SeiwaThe area south of the Tone River, including some areas governed by Mr. Ryu, was incorporated into the forces of the South Kanto region.During this period, the center of Minami-Kantou moved north from Sagami Province (Kamakura and Odawara) to Musashi Province (Edo).It was an important base in South KantoOdawara CastleToFujiwara KitaUtsunomiyaCall the flowMr. OkuboIs sealedMeiji EraContinued until.
Minami Kanto and Tokyo
In South KantoJapanese capitalIsTokyoIs located.Tokyo WardCentered onMetropolitan areaPointing toCapital AreaOr "Tokyo area" may refer to 1 metropolitan area and 3 prefectures of Chiba prefecture + Saitama prefecture + Tokyo metropolitan area + Kanagawa prefecture...Therefore, the terms "metropolitan area" or "Tokyo area" and the term "Minami Kanto" may refer to the same range.In the case of "Greater Tokyo Area" or "Tokyo Area", in addition to the above-mentioned 1 metropolitan area and 3 prefectures, the southwestern part of Ibaraki Prefecture (formerly) is located within 50 km from central Tokyo and has many commuters to Tokyo.Shinji prefectureRegion) may also be included.
Sagami TroughとJapan Trench,Itoigawa Shizuoka Structural LineIt is a complicated structure surrounded by, and each different plate sneaks directly under the South Kanto.Because of this, it ’s huge.EarthquakeHas been repeated in the past, and the danger has been pointed out in the future.The remarkable damage earthquake in South Kanto1703(Genroku Earthquake),1855(Ansei Edo Earthquake-Bakumatsu),1923(Great Kanto EarthquakeCausedKanto earthquake) And so on.Genroku and Taisho were huge earthquakes with the Sagami Trough as the epicenter (the mechanism of the Ansei Edo earthquake has various theories and has not been settled. In addition to this,Ansei earthquakeと 呼 ば れ るAnsei Tokai Earthquake-Nankai earthquakeIs different from).Also in recent years1987 OfChiba Toho Oki Earthquake(Inside the Philippine Sea Plate),1992Uraga Suido Earthquake (inside the Pacific Plate),1980,2005Earthquakes in the northwestern part of Chiba Prefecture (near the boundary between the Pacific Plate and the Philippine Sea Plate) have often caused shaking and damage with a seismic intensity of less than 5 lower.IbarakiIn the southTokyoThe Tama area is also active due to seismic activity.In this way, South Kanto has a nest of earthquakes for people.Once a big earthquake occurs, the damage is likely to increase because it is a densely populated area.Also,OdawaraSagami Trough andMount Fuji(Fuji volcano belt) NearSwarm earthquakeMay occur.Kanto PlainBecause the ground is soft, the surrounding area(I.e.The shaking tends to be greater than in some areas.
- (I.e. : Mt. Kumotoriyama,Mt. Takaosan,Tanzawa,Mt. Hakone,Jogsan,Mt. Bukousan
- river: Edogawa,中,Tamagawa,Sagami River,Sakawa River
- (I.e.Swamp : Inba,Sagami Lake,Lake Ashinoko
- Beach : Kujukuri beach,Shonan
The whole areaPacific climateIt belongs to, and generally has a warm and humid climate throughout the year,The Pacific OceanSince the plain facing the side is wide, there is a tendency for heavy rain in summer and light rain and dryness in winter.North KantoCompared to this, the tendency of light rain and dryness in winter is weak.
As we approach the southern Pacific coastJapanese CurrentIt tends to be warmer under the influence of, and this tendency becomes more pronounced in winter.Taking advantage of such a climate,Boso PeninsulaIn the south (Minamiboso)Rape blossomIs actively cultivated.This area is dry and has many sunny days, and the dry windSky windAlso called. Also,snowIs only when the temperature in the sky is low (less than -1500 ° C at 6m above or less than -5500 ° C at 30m above) and the south bank low pressure or trough approaches, and there are many patterns of powder snow or doka snow.SnowfallIs few, especially in the plainsTokyo metropolitan area-横 浜 市-ChibaSnow cover is rare around the big cities of Japan.However, once snowfall occurs in the South Kanto area (in the case of Tokyo, snowfall occurs only a few times a year and the snowfall itself is rare, so a snowfall of about 5 cm is considered to be "heavy snow"). Due to suspension of operations, traffic jams on the road, stuck cars, etc.TransportationIs paralyzed.It is difficult to predict heavy snowfall from the weekly forecast.
As you go northInland climateAs a result, the annual temperature range is large and the dry tendency in winter becomes stronger.In the westKanto MountainsBecause there are highlands such asCentral highland climateThe climate becomes cooler due to the influence of the above, and in winter, unlike the flat land, a lot of snow of 10 cm or more can be seen, and depending on the place and year, it becomes heavy snow.In the Kanto Mountains, spring arrives later than in the plains, and autumn arrives earlier, but in springFresh green, AutumnAutumn leavesIs beautiful.
Also, because it is widely covered by urban areas, especially in TokyoHeat island phenomenonThe weakness of the cold in winter and the weakness of summerIntense heatIs brought about, and the phenomenon undergoes climate modification.Especially on sunny winter nights, the temperature drops sharply as we go to the suburbs, and Tama (especially Ome Plain, Hachioji), central Kanagawa (Ebina), Midwest Saitama (Hatoyama, etc.), and inland Boso Peninsula (Ushihisa).・ It is not uncommon for the minimum temperature to differ by as much as 7-10 ° C between (Sakahata) and the city center.
In ancient times, it flowed through the central part of the plain in the Kanto region.Iruma River(CurrentArakawa - Sumida River),Arakawa(CurrentMotoarakawa --Nakagawa), (CurrentFurone River - Nakagawa),Watarase River / Taihi River(Current Edogawa) and Mohnogawa (current)Kinugawa) Is called "Rampage River", and it is said that wetlands spread in the lowlands in the middle and lower reaches because of repeated flooding every time heavy rains occur.
CurrentKasumigaura - TeganumaA series of wetlands including the cultivated land was reclaimedEdo PeriodIt is after that.Tokugawa IeyasuAfter entering Edo, ordered the former Tone River and the former Arakawa River to be replaced, and moved the former Tone River and the former Watarase River, which had been poured into Edo Bay (Hashirimizu Sea), to the east and split them into the Mohno River. We moved the Arakawa west and made a change to join the former Iruma River (currently Arakawa-Sumidagawa).Chubu Musashi Province in this project Hitachi countryLowlands spreading in the water townKatori seaIt is said that Tonoura was reclaimed and turned into cultivated land, and the mouth of the Iruma River (currently the mouth of the Sumida River) was reclaimed and reborn as a downtown area of Edo.Prior to this project, the current Tokyo Hibiya was in Edo Bay.BeachFacingSeaweed,OysterIt is said that it was a farm in Japan, and that a mountain near Kanda was destroyed and the earth and sand were used for reclamation.
Ancient Kita-Kantou (Kanto region)HigashisendoArea)Kono countryIs established, while in the south KantoUnrequited countryWas established.Separated from Keno ProvinceShimono country OfNational constructionFamily clanShimoge Komaro TheNara period,Yamato Imperial CourtCalled byFujiwara Nori etc.と と も にGreat treasure law(701Engaged in the compilation of)Ritual systemSince Musashi Province was assigned to the area division of Tosan-do when it was laid, it may be considered that Musashi Province at that time was in the same area as Kita-Kantou.Immediately after that771, Musashi Province was incorporated into the Tokaido, and the regional divisions before the Edo period were formed.
Heian period,Emperor HanmuIs blessed with many princes and to increase their positionProminent countryCreate a system,Ueno country, Hitachi Province, and Shimousa Province were designated as this.PrinceWas a low-ranking aristocrat of the prince's kinship because he was able to obtain a grace without being assigned.Takehira HiranoPower spreads throughout the Kanto regionBando HeishiHappened (Kamakura,Miura,Chibaetc).Mr. Bando Heishi became indigenous to the area and became a strong force, and started the Kamakura Shogunate.Gen Seiwa-Yoritomo GengenEven the clan of the Bando Heishi familyHojoDestroyed bySengoku periodChanted the championship in KantoMr. IsehiraThe prestigious Kanto region for Mr. HojoGen Seiwa流Yoshitake SatakeAnd the sameYoshiyasu Satomi,Fujiwara Kita流Utsunomiya national rope,sameHaruki YuukiWas exhausted, but all of them are the forces that call Seiwa Genji (Mr. Nitta,TokugawaEtc.).
After the suppression, Seiwa Genji style in KamakuraAshikagaBut again in OdawaraFujiwara KitaUtsunomiyaMr. Okubo, who calls the style, was assigned and ruled this.During this period, KamakuraWakae IslandWealth is gained through trade with Song and Yuan, who are based in Kamakura, and from Kamakura to various parts of the Kanto region.Kamakura HighwayWas established and prospered greatly as the core of South Kanto.
Edo Period,Tokugawa ShogunateSecured a waterway from Edo to Kita-Kantou by the above-mentioned Tonegawa eastern transition, and Kita-KantouMutsuSucceeded in developing a distribution channel connecting Edo and Edo.This waterway development was the basis for making the town of Edo a world-famous metropolis.Tokugawa familyIs arranging Hatamoto, etc.Meiji RestorationByRoyal reconstruction-RedemptionUntil this was done, the Kanto area became a land dominated by the Fujiwara Kita family and Seiwa Genji style, and on the contrary, it can be said that this relatively standardized and flattened the culture of the Kanto region.
At the end of the Edo period, South Kanto had more opportunities to come into direct contact with foreigners.Namamugi IncidentForeigner murder cases such as, have come to occur frequently.Meiji EraSince then, a trading port has been established in the South Kanto region, and a huge amount of wealth has been obtained, and policies that utilize this wealth have been adopted.
The Meiji governmentCentralizationSince the establishment of the system, rapid modernization and centralized economic policies have engulfed Tokyo, where the administration is located, and its vicinity in a whirlpool of rapid change.
When we say "South Kanto", in a narrow sense, "Tokyo and its vicinity", But in realityMinami BosoAnd like the Izu Peninsula, ""Tokyo and its vicinity』There is an area to the south of", so be careful.
in this way,Tokyo BayNearKamakuraKamakura Shogunate,Edo(After the Meiji eraTokyo)Tokugawa Shogunate,Meiji governmentThe government was set up.One of the characteristics of the administration near Tokyo Bay isKinai(Kinki)WhenMutsu(Tohoku regionThe Pacific OceanLocated between (side) "East baseThe position as "is large.
There is also the fact that South Kanto was easy to become a political base.Hironobu SatoTomohiko OkanoAccording to the report, the medieval Kanto region is divided into Higashi Ueno, Shimotsuke, Hitachi, Shimosa, Kazusa, Awa (A region) and Ueno, Musashi, Sagami, Izu (B region) with the Tone River as the boundary. Was there. Area A is a region dominated by traditional Australians, which constitutes a vertical society of general rule, and was not obedient to the administration.On the other hand, area B is flatRebellionWas composed of and was obedient to the administration.Until Mr. Gohojo established the "Kanto Hachishu System", Region A and Region B were in a confrontational relationship, and the administration was confronting the large powers in Region A with the small and medium-sized nationals in Region B as the administration base. That.
During the period when the Kamakura Shogunate and the Tokugawa Shogunate laid down the rule of Bunji, the samurai corps and local kingdoms were inundated, if anything.DecentralizationThe color was strong, "Independent nation of the Kanto plain".
The area of South Kanto has changed due to the place of administration, the development of highways, defensiveness, economic development, etc., and the terrain within the area has also changed.
An era without geographical cohesion
Ritual systemUnderGoki ShichidoIn the classification of, "HigashisendoUsui Seki (Usui Pass) From the eastern countryIsUeno countryAnd ShimotsukeHigashisendoBelongs to, "East country from Ashigara Seki (Hakone Pass) on the TokaidoSagami Province, Musashi Province, Awa Province, Kazusa Province, Shimousa Province, Hitachi ProvinceTokaidoBelonged to.
However, although Musashi Province is a coastal country, it was transferred to Tokaido.770After that, Musashi Province before that belonged to Tosan-do.this is,"Japanese calligraphy"ofEmperor AnkanIn the periodInternal conflict of Musashi KokuzoAfter that, he was a powerful family in Kozuke.KumanoIt is said that Musashi Province was still under the influence of Kozuke Province when the province of Japan was established.
At the timeKokufuLooking at the location, in Musashi ProvinceKofu basinからKanto PlainIt is the first flat land that appeared inMusashi FuchuIn Sagami, Awa, Kazusa, Shimousa, and Hitachi,Hakone-AshigaraImmediately after crossing the Kanto areaSagami Riverin front ofOdawara-Oiso-Hiratsukanear,Sagami BayProceed alongMiura PeninsulaCrossingUchiboGo southMiyoshi, Immediately after going north on the UchiboIchihara, Further north to the coastTaihi Riverin front of(I.e.,Katori seaOn the opposite bank acrossIshioka(Former name: Hitachi Fuchu), and in Kozuke and ShimotsukeUsui PassIt is the first flat land that crossed over to the Kanto Plain.Maebashi,Ashio MountainsAround the southern end ofKenogawain front ofTochigiIt was placed like that.In other wordsHigashisendoKozuke and Shimotsuke of the group, Musashi of the inland group,TokaidoThe group was divided into Sagami, Kazusa, Awa, Shimousa, and Hitachi.
The national government of Gokishichido was placed on a land with good defense and water use, which was convenient for the descending aristocrats and bureaucrats.Also, the governing system at that time wasYamato kingshipSince the structure was such that the people in power in Kyoto, who were close to the area, owned and governed the territories in various parts of Japan, the southern Kanto and Kanto regions also had no geographical unity as a whole and were divided and ruled.
Also, in the South Kanto region during the Ritsuryo eraexileInExile landTherefore, in spite of the fact that it was a remote place, there are cases where relatively high-ranking people were indigenous and had a great influence on the local culture and the subsequent governing system.
The era of defense in depth on the Tokaido
- Kinai vs Minami Kanto
In response to this recognition of Kinai, the Kanto area(I.e.Has excellent military power as a production center ofSamuraiHas emerged, and the ground for the future independent administration has been created.Heian periodIn the second half, as a lower aristocratRegionIndigenous military aristocratsTairaとGenjiHowever, when he became a builder in various parts of Japan and began to fight for power,Hiruga KojimaWas exiled to (Izu Province)Yoritomo GengenSouth Kanto will be united militarily.South Kanto at that timeHojo,Chiba clan,Miura clanな どBando HeishiIt was the ground of the north KantoAshikaga,Mr. Koyama,Mr. Yuki,Mr. Hatta,Utsunomiya,laterMr. Nitta,Mr. SatakeWhen these forces could follow behind, they established a samurai government in the land of Kamakura, southern Kanto.
Imperial courtWhen the two governments, the Kamakura Shogunate and the Kamakura Shogunate, stand side by side, it is a natural barrier to the Tokaido.Yui --Mt. Fuji --Hakone Toge --- With the Izu Peninsula as the first line of defense, the Kamakura Shogunate (Home:Kamakura),Sengoku periodMr. Gohojo (Home:Odawara) Became the ground.TenshoIn the times,Tokugawa Ieyasu (I.e.,浜 松,Sunpu(After the Meiji eraShizuoka) Etc. as a baseTokai region) Reigns as the champion and is eventually located east of Hakone PassEdoMoved to16033/24ToTokugawa ShogunateWas established.
Both governments made Hakone Pass and Yui on the Tokaido a large shield against Kinai.Defense in depthSouth Kanto developed as one.
The era of the Five Routes centered on Edo
- From a "straight" defense-in-depth city array to a "radial" city array
Tokugawa Shogunate TheGokaidoIn the Kanto region, a radial road network centered on Edo was developed.Between Minami Kanto and Kinai, by land, with TokaidoNakasendo(IncludingKoshu Highway) But by seaThe Pacific OceanThe route via the route has been improved.On the other hand, between Mutsu and Mutsu, by landNikko Kaido(Oshu Kaido) AndMito Highway(After the Meiji eraRikuzenhama Highway) However, the distribution route of Edo Bay-Tone River-Arakawa was established by sea.
Furthermore,Change of attendanceAs a distribution center for information, EdoDamingWhen we bring local wealth to the Edo clan's residence, Japanese wealth concentrates in Edo.Then, in Japan after the Ritsuryo era, it became the center of Japan beyond Kinai for the first time outside Kinai.Also, by the Tokugawa ShogunateInbaReclamationMusashino PlateauNitta development was also carried out, and it came to have the expansion of the "face" of "South Kanto" or "Kanto".
Throughout the Edo period, local low-ranking samurai who joined the platoon of attendance change lived in Edo and could not inherit the land.FarmerThe second son and belowAdoption,Apprentice serviceI came out to Edo.FurthermoreTohoku regionEtcfamineEvery time an event occurs, a large number of non-residents who have abandoned agriculture will flow into Edo.For this reason, most of the population of Edo, especially after 1800,Birthless classWas formed by.And like the Japanese aristocratic and samurai culture until thenwealthy class-Ruling classFrom the culture of the proletariat, the common people's culturePopular cultureHas blossomed in Edo and has been passed down to the present day.
The era of becoming the center of Japan
- Base point of railway line, exchange window with foreign countries
Tokugawa Shogunate Meiji governmentWhen defeated by (Meiji Restoration),royal TheKyoto Imperial PalaceからEdo CastleMoved to.At this time, Edo was renamed Tokyo,ChiefとEmperorLed byMeiji governmentAs the base of thecapitalBecame.thus,TokyoIs outside KinaiCentralizationIt was the first city to be the location of a type government.Due to the centralized system, the Edo periodHeavenTokyo, where taxes have been collected from other sources, has begun to develop as if it monopolizes Japan's wealth, and its population has also increased rapidly.
In Japan before the Meiji era, it was a diplomatic window.Harbor(Nambatsu,Fukuhara,Hakata,Nagasaki) And the government location (Nara,Dazaifu,京都, Edo) is of foreign origin, in addition to geographical reasonsEpidemicIt was customary to stay away for reasons such as the spread of the economy and the prevention of linkage with foreign economies.However, in Japan, which became a modern nation after the Meiji era, the government's location, Tokyo, and the outer port that opened at the end of the Edo periodYokohamaBetweenTrainDiplomacy and domestic affairs became closer.Also, in terms of economy and culture, the inside and outside are getting closer, and Tokyo and Yokohama are in western Japan.KobeAlong with, it became a window for Western cultureCivilizationBrought in.
Events that brought about the population decline in Tokyo
- In TokyoSuburbanizationAnd the beginning of the donut phenomenon
19239/1Occurred inGreat Kanto EarthquakeAs a result, the structure of the city has changed significantly.After the earthquake, escaped from the disaster area of Tokyo City and moved to the adjacent county.EmigrationAppearedSuburbanizationHas advanced.Also,ChukyoSome people move to other cities such as Kinai and Kinai.Osaka Japan's largest cityOn the other hand, The population of both Tokyo and Yokohama has decreased.
Second World WarInside,19453/10 OfTokyo air raidStarting with千葉,Tokyo,(I.e.,Yokohama,YokosukaCities such as are all fierceAir raidI was hit by.During World War IIRegionIn small cities and villagesEvacuationThe population of the urban area has decreased as the number of people who do so has appeared one after another.Even after the war, the population did not recover immediately due to food shortages.
- Local horse racing(Public horse racing)Oi Racecourse(TokyoShinagawa),Kawasaki Racecourse(Kawasaki City, Kanagawa PrefectureKawasaki ku),Funabashi Racecourse(ChibaFunabashi),Urawa Racecourse(Saitama, Saitama prefectureSouth ward) 4 racetracksSouth Kanto 4 Racecourse(Abbreviation is Nankan Horse Racing).
- Bicycle race Ofラ イ ンThen, the line formed by the players in the areas of Chiba, Kanagawa and Shizuoka is called the "Minamikan Line", and Tokyo and Saitama are included in the "Kanto Line" along with Gunma, Tochigi, Ibaraki and Niigata.
- City competition baseball tournamentIn the district division of, Saitama, Chiba, and Yamanashi form the South Kanto block. (However, this is also because Tokyo and Kanagawa have quotas for each prefecture.)
- Japan Post Co., Ltd.Has two prefectures, Kanagawa and Yamanashi, under the jurisdiction of the South Kanto Branch (Yokohama City).Of the general South Kanto, Tokyo is under the jurisdiction of the Tokyo branch, and Saitama and Chiba are under the jurisdiction of the Kanto branch (Saitama City) along with the three prefectures of Ibaraki, Tochigi, and Gunma in the northern Kanto.
- NHKMetropolitan area networkThen, from 18:30, "Specialized for the four prefectures of South Kanto"With you, Chikasato'An information corner entitled "Information Corner" was established from the reorganization in the spring of 2020..
- ^ For example,Cabinet Office
- ^ For example,Annual report on metropolitan area development (white paper on metropolitan area)
- ^ Tomohiko Okano "Why Ieyasu chose Edo" Educational publication 1999 ISBN-978 4316357508
- ^ Osaka city1925In the neighborhoodTosei District-Nishinari-gunBecause of the annexation, not only the population but also the area surpassed that of Tokyo City at that time (Great Osaka era).
- ^ Since 2013, Kanagawa has composed Yamanashi and the West Kanto block.
- ^ ChiBa (Chiba, Voice actor in charge :) ・OrNagawa (Kanagawa, Voice actor in charge:Meme Tachibana)・さTama (Saitama, Voice actor in charge:Kaji Yuki)・とUkyo (Tokyo, Voice actor in charge:Yuuki Mizuki）
- ^ "Summary of February Broadcasting Director General Press Conference”. NHK Public Relations Bureau (created on February 2020, 2). P. 13. 2020/3/2Browse.