3-month forecast (February-April) announced February is temporarily chills southward?
If you write the contents roughly
In eastern / western Japan and Okinawa / Amami, it will be almost normal.
The Japan Meteorological Agency announced a three-month forecast on Monday, 25th. In January, strong cold air from the continent and winter-type pressure distribution are strengthening ... → Continue reading
At "Sunny Spot", we will deliver weather topics, disaster prevention information, and related information nationwide in images and text. It will be updated about 1 to 5 daily.
"Sunny Spot Weather Channel" will provide videos of weather forecasts for each country and regions.
It is updated three times daily in the morning, noon and evening, and the target area is 3 areas in Japan and 10 regions.
We will deliver weather maps, typhoons, tomorrow's weather, time series weather, weekly weather, etc.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
WidelyChubu regionIncludingIn addition, it may refer to the Chugoku region, Shikoku region, Kyushu/Okinawa region excluding the Kinki region. Also from KyushuSouth KyushuとNansei Islands[Annotation 3] TheSouthern JapanThere is an example.Eastern countryAgainstWestern country(Example:Nishinippon broadcasting), Kinki region (especiallyKinai) Kyushu region (especiallyNorthern Kyushu, Example:West Japan Railway） AndKanto region(EspeciallySouth Kanto) To the Kinki region (especially Kinai) sometimes.
In the field of geology,Fossa MagnaFrom Itoigawa to Himekawa, Aoki Lake, Matsumoto Basin, Shiojiri, Kamanashi River, Hayakawa, and west of Fuji River to western Japan (Southwest JapanWith) If there is a theory,Itoigawa Shizuoka Structural LineThere is also a theory that the west is western Japan.
In terms of various cultures, it refers to the west of Toyama, Gifu, and Aichi prefectures... In dialectologyWestern Japanese dialect(Western dialect)Hokuriku dialect-Kinki dialect-Shikoku dialect-Chinese dialect-Unhaku dialectTo point to (Tojo Misao）,Gifu/Aichi dialectIf is included in western Japan (Toshio Tsuchi）,Kyushu dialectIncluding Western Japan (Mitsuo Okumura) and so on.
Japanese Meteorological AgencyIn Japan, the Japanese archipelago is divided into four regions: northern Japan, eastern Japan, western Japan and Amami, Okinawa. When saying “Western Japan” in the weather forecast, it means Kinki, Chugoku, Shikoku, and Kyushu excluding Mie Prefecture..
Names of major companies and organizations bearing Western Japan
There are two ways to read it: "Nishonhon" and "Nishikopin".
- “Yomi” indicates the reading of “West Japan”.
- In the “establishment date, etc.”, “(rename)” indicates the date when the name was changed to include the name “West Japan”.
|Company/Group name||reading||Head office location||Date of establishment, etc.||Overview|
|West Japan Railway CompanyLtd.||Nishinihon||OsakaOsaka||1987/4/1||Popular nameJR West Japan.. The business area is the Hokuriku region (Niigata TheHokuriku Shinkansenas well as the Oito lineOnly), Kinki region (Tokaido Shinkansenexcept for.Mie TheKansai Main LineShimagahara Station - Kameyama StationOnly), Chugoku region,NaganoPart ofFukuoka OfSanyo Shinkansen-Hakata Minami Line.|
|West Japan JR BusLtd.||Nishinihon||Osaka-shi, Osaka||1988/3/1||JR West Group|
|West Nippon Telegraph and TelephoneLtd.||Nippon||Osaka-shi, Osaka||1999/7/1||Popular nameNTT West.. The business area is Toyama (Tateyama(Excluding some areas), Gifu prefecture, west of Aichi prefecture andShizuoka(AtamiとSusono CityExcept for some areas).|
|West Japan ExpresswayLtd.||Nishinihon||Osaka-shi, Osaka||2005/10/1||Popular nameNEXCO West Japan.. The business area is west of Kinki region (excluding Mie prefecture) and part of Fukui prefecture.|
|West Japan Construction Industry Guarantee Co., Ltd.||Nishinihon||Osaka-shi, Osaka||1952/11/6||Public works advance payment guarantee businessRun. We can handle prepayment guarantees for public contractors nationwide, but the business storesKyoto,Shiga,Nara,WakayamaWest of eachPrefectural office location(However, due to competition measuresTokyoChuo-kuTokyo branch,Nagoya cityNakamura WardEstablished Nagoya branch, respectively).|
|Maxvalu West JapanLtd.||Nishinihon||HiroshimaHiroshima city||May 2000 (Renamed)||AEON group.MaxvaluOperates stores in Kinki and Chushikoku area.|
|Nishinippon broadcastingLtd.||Nippon||KagawaTakamatsu||October 1956, 10 (Renamed)||AbbreviationRNC.tv set-radioCombined bureau. As for the radio, Kagawa Prefecture broadcasts the area, TV (NTV series) Is with Kagawa PrefectureOkayamaIs the target area for broadcasting.|
|West Japan RailwayLtd.||Nippon||FukuokaFukuoka City||October 1942, 9 (Renamed)||Popular nameNishitetsu.Major private railwayCompany.|
|Ltd.TV West Japan||Nippon||Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka Prefecture||1958/4/1||AbbreviationTNC.. Fukuoka Prefecture is targeted for broadcastingTV station(Fuji TV series).|
|Ltd.West Japan City Bank||Nippon||Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka Prefecture||1944/12/1[Annotation 4]||Fukuoka Prefecture (first)Local bank.|
|West Japan FoodLtd.||Nippon||Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka Prefecture||2002/10||Nippon HamGroup meat sales company.|
|West Japan Institute of Technology||Nippon||FukuokaKanda Town||1967|
|Ltd.West Japan Shimbun||Nippon||Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka Prefecture||1942/8||A newspaper company in Fukuoka Prefecture.West Japan Newspaper,West Japan SportsPublisher of (West Sports).|
|West Japan Junior College||Nippon||Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka Prefecture||1959/4|
|West Japan Junior College High School||Nippon||FukuokaYame city||1962|
|West Nippon Electric CableLtd.||Nippon||OitaOita City||1950/5/24||Abbreviation isNishiden.|
|Western japan termite||Nippon||KagoshimaKagoshima||1960/11/10[Annotation 5]||Exterminator.|
|Companies/organizations that do not exist or have stopped using the term "West Japan"|
|West Japan Body IndustryLtd.||Nippon||FukuokaKitakyushu||1946/10/1||Popular nameNishiko.. A bus body maker under the umbrella of West Japan Railway, which once existed. Dissolved on October 2010, 10.|
|West Japan Pirates||Nippon||Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka Prefecture||1950||Formerly under the umbrella of Nishinihon ShimbunProfessional baseballteam. The company name is "West Japan Baseball Co., Ltd."|
|West Japan System Construction Co., Ltd.||Nippon||KumamotoKumamoto-shi||1954/9/10||construction company. Ltd. on October 2014, 10SYSKENRenamed to.|
Names derived from western Japan or synonyms
- Western Japan Championship Match (various competitions) or Western Japan Cup/West Japan Tournament (excluding those derived from the company name)
- Western league(Japan Professional Baseball Organization Farm League)
- Western Division-Western Air Corps(Self-Defense Force)
- 33 countries in the westpilgrimage
- Saigoku Highway
- Western Japan map (Ino small map)
Other Western Japan
- "JTB Private Railway Timetable West Japan Version" (JTB publishingIssued in March 2009, Issue 3 (Spring 5),Nagoya area・Hokuriku region (excluding Niigata prefecture)・Kansai region・Chugoku region・Shikoku region・Kyushu region-Okinawa regionRailway companies (Third sectorThe time of all trains is included. The major railway companies listed in this timetable areNagoya Railway,Kinki Nippon Railway,Keihan Electric Railway,Hankyu Corporation,Nankai Electric Railway,Hanshin Electric RailwayAnd the West Japan Railway,Municipal subwayManageNagoya City Transportation Bureau,Kyoto City Transportation Bureau,Osaka City Transportation Bureau,Kobe City Transportation Bureauas well as the Fukuoka City Transportation BureauThe timetable of is also posted.
- According to "23 University Entrance Examination Center Examination Precautions", the jurisdiction of the West Japan region at the university entrance examination center examination additional examination site isTokai(Excluding Shizuoka Prefecture), Hokuriku (excluding Niigata Prefecture), Kinki, Chugoku, Shikoku, Kyushu, Okinawa Prefecture.
- ^ It is a "generic term for Kinki, Chugoku, Shikoku, and Kyushu.".
- ^ Usually four regions of Kinki, Chugoku, Shikoku and Kyushu.
- ^ Nansei IslandsIt is,Osumi Islands,Tokara Islands,Amami Islands,Okinawa Islands(Daito IslandsIncluding) andSakishima Islands(Miyako Islands,Yaeyama Islandsas well as the 尖 閣 諸島Generic name).
- ^ Founded as West Japan.
- ^ Established as West Japan termite extermination preventive construction office.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."West Japan" 1 item.
- ^ Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places" December 1996."West Japan" item.
- ^ "Kojien 5th Edition" October 1999."West Japan" item.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."Nansei Islands", "Ryukyu Islands" and "Sakishima Islands"
- ^ Daijirin, 1989. (1) of item (XNUMX) of western country
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."West Japan" ② item.
- ^ Junior high school course of study commentary society - Wayback machine(For archived July 2014, 7) Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. P12.
- ^ Tokyo Gakugei University FY2010 Priority Research Development Report of "Primary School Social Studies" Education Program in Teacher Training Course - Wayback machine(Archive for April 2014, 4) Tokyo Gakugei University. P24.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition.③ item in “West Japan”.
- ^ Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places" December 1996."West Japan" section.
- ^ Misao Tojo "Japanese dialectology" 1954.
- ^ Takeshi Shibata "Iwanami Course 11 Japanese Dialects" November 1977, 11.
- ^ "Japanese Linguistics, Volume 6, Dialects" November 1977, 11.
- ^ JMA region name
- ^ Hamashima Shoten editorial department "New Stage Biology Chart New Edition" November 2002.Page 189
- ^ Posted the 23 University Entrance Examination Center Examination Notes - Wayback machine(For archived March 2012, 10)
- Tojo Misao"Japanese dialect"Yoshikawa Hirofumikan, 1954.
- Takeshi Shibata "Iwanami Course 11 Japanese Dialects"Iwanami Shoten, August 1977, 11.ISBN 978-4-00-010071-7.
- "Japanese Linguistics Volume 6 Dialects" Takeshi Shibata, Masanobu Kato, Shiro Hattori, Muneken Tokugawa,Daishukan Bookstore, February 1978.ISBN 978-4-469-11006-7.
- "Daijirin" Akira Muramatsu,Sanseido, 1989.ISBN 4-385-14000-6.
- "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan, Third Edition", Sanseido, Sanseido, December 3.ISBN 978-4-385-15328-5.
- Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places"Shogakukan, February 1996.ISBN 978-4-09-523101-3.
- "Kojien 5th Edition" Shinmurade, Iwanami Shoten, October 1999.ISBN 978-4-00-080113-3.
- Hamashima Shoten editorial department "New Stage Biology Chart New Edition" Hamashima bookstore editorial department,Hamashima Bookstore, February 2002.ISBN 4834340066.NCID BA65029442.