29th (Fri) -30th (Sat) Rough storms and high waves on the Sea of Japan side
If you write the contents roughly
In particular, from 29th (Friday) to 30th (Saturday), there is a risk of heavy storms, heavy cliffs, and heavy snowfall, mainly on the Sea of Japan side of northern and eastern Japan.
Due to the developing low pressure system and strong winter-type pressure distribution, from Friday 29th to Saturday 30th, northern and eastern Japan ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The estimated population in the region as of October 2018, 10 is approximately 1 million. Except for Miyagi prefecture and Hokkaido, the country is exposed to a severe population decline of 1404% every year, and it had a larger population than southern Japan (Kyushu Okinawa) until 1, but it has been reversed in 2015. In addition to the rapid population outflow, the country has the lowest birthrate and aging population, with 2016% fewer births and 1431% deaths compared to South Japan (25 million), which has almost the same population. There were many. In 8, the ratio of births to deaths reached 2019 times. The gap with southern Japan has widened further, with births 2.2% lower and deaths 26% higher.
In addition to the small number of young people, the total fertility rate is at the lowest level in Japan, and it is expected that the population will continue to decline for a long period of time. The National Institute of Population and Social Security Research estimates that the population in 2045 will be 1020 million (-7000% compared to 2015).
|Prefecture name||population||Population change rate||Natural increase/decrease rate||Social change rate|
|Hokkaido||528 (6000th)||-0.65% (29th)||-0.57% (34th)||-0.07% (21th)|
|Aomori||126 (3000th)||-1.22% (46th)||-0.78% (45th)||-0.44% (46th)|
|Iwate||124 (1000th)||-1.12% (45th)||-0.77% (43th)||-0.35% (43th)|
|Miyagi||231 (6000th)||-0.33% (11th)||-0.34% (11th)||+0.01% (14th)|
|Akita||98 (1000th)||-1.47% (47th)||-1.03% (47th)||-0.44% (47th)|
|Yamagata||109 (0000th)||-1.04% (42th)||-0.77% (43th)||-0.27% (38th)|
|Fukushima||186 (4000th)||-0.99% (39th)||-0.65% (36th)||-0.34% (42th)|
|Northern Japan 7 prefectures||1404 million 1000 people|
|全国||1||-0.21%||-0.34%||+ 0.13 %|
Estimated October 2018, 10 (national ranking in parentheses)
Major companies bearing Northern Japan
Tohoku region and Hokuriku region (especiallyToyama) Is often used by companies that have a sales base.
- Ltd.Northern Japan Bank - IwateMoriokaPut the head office inSecond regional bank
- Northern Japan Newspaper - Toyama PrefectureToyamaNewspaper headquartered in
- Northern Japan BroadcastingCo., Ltd.-Headquartered in Toyama City, Toyama PrefectureLattePrivate Broadcasting Company
- Northern Japan BussanCo., Ltd.-Headquartered in Toyama City, Toyama PrefectureLP gas-gas stationA company that handles
- North Japan Building Material LeaseLtd.- NiigataNiigataHeavy Equipment Leasing Company Headquartered in
- Northern Japan SpinningLtd.- IshikawaBaishan CityTextile manufacturer headquartered in
- Northern Japan GasLtd.- TochigiOyama CityHeadquartered inEnergySales company
otherBourbon(Niigata PrefectureKashiwazaki)But1989Until the current company name was changed to "North Japan Food Industry" (North Japan Confectionery), it was sometimes the official name.Jacks(Credit salesCompany: Founding and registration The head office is HokkaidoHakodate) Was formerly known as "North Japan Credit Sales".
Japanese Embassy in Northern Japan
Foreign embassies to JapanTokyo WardTherefore, some foreign countries will have foreign consulates in Japan or foreign consulates in Japan with jurisdiction over Hokkaido, Tohoku, and Hokuriku.Sapporo,Sendai cityOrNiigataIt is installed in. This item lists foreign consulates in Japan (excluding Honorary Consulates in Japan) and foreign consulates in Japan (excluding Honorary Consulates in Japan) established in each region of Hokkaido, Tohoku, and Hokuriku. The source is"Ministry of Foreign Affairs, List of Foreign Residents in Japan"(Asia(Northeast asia-Southeast Asia-South AsiaLimited to),North America,Latin America,Europe(Central AsiaandCaucasian countries), Oceania (Oceania),Middle East(West Asia),AfricaIt is divided into 7 pages and posted).
- mainlyHokkaidoForeign consulates in Japan and foreign consulates in Japan
- Consulate-General of the Russian Federation in Sapporo(AomoriAnd including Iwate Prefecture)
- U.S. Consulate General in Sapporo(Including Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture, Miyagi prefecture and Akita prefecture)
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Sapporo(Including Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture and Akita prefecture)
- In SapporoSouth KoreaConsulate General
- Tohoku regionForeign consulates in Japan and foreign consulates in Japan
- Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Sendai
- mainlyHokuriku regionForeign Consulate-General/Foreign Consulate-General in Japan
- Consulate-General of the Russian Federation in Niigata(Akita Prefecture andYamagataincluding)
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Niigata(Toyama Prefecture,IshikawaandFukuiExcept Yamagata Prefecture andFukushimaincluding)
- Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Niigata (excluding Fukui Prefecture,Naganoincluding)
- ^ Tohoku JapanEast JapanSynonymous with. In terms of geological structure, geology, and topography, it is often synonymous with northeastern Japan and eastern Japan..
- ^ Northern countries are synonymous with Hokuriku and partially overlap with northern Japan. "中 世After that, it was used until the Meiji periodJapanese archipelago OfSea of JapanIn the northern part of the side, especiallyNiigataNorth.
- ^ Hokuriku RoadCountries of.
- ^ JMA region name
- ^ a b "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan, Third Edition", 3."North Japan" item.
- ^ "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan, Third Edition", 3."North country" item.
- ^ "Kojien 6th edition" 2008.(2) of the item of "north country" of.
- "Concise Japanese Place Name Dictionary 3rd Edition" Sanseido Editorial Office,Sanseido, February 1989.ISBN 978-4-385-15328-5.
- "Kojien 6th edition"Shinmura Departure,Iwanami Shoten, February 2008.ISBN 978-4-00-080121-8.
In the field of geology,Fossa Magna OfItoigawa~Himekawa~Lake Aoki~Azumino~Shiojiri pass~Kamanashi River~(I.e.~Fuji RiverEast of East Japan If there is a theoryItoigawa Shizuoka Structural LineThere is also a theory that the east is East Japan.
In the weather forecast, there are 4 classifications of Northern Japan, Eastern Japan, Western Japan, Okinawa and Amami,KantoKoshin-Hokuriku-Tokai(MieIncluding), HokkaidoTohokuIs considered to be Northern Japan.
East Japan at power frequency
The frequencies of AC power supplies in Eastern Japan are 50Hz and 60Hz. The boundary is ShizuokaFuji River,Yamanashi,GunmaAnd in NiigataItoigawaEast. For more information"Commercial power frequency#Japanese commercial power frequency"checking.
As of October 2018, 10, the total population (Hokkaido, Tohoku, Kanto region) was 1 million, accounting for 5740% of Japan's total population.
On the other hand, the total fertility rate is very low. In 2018, there was no prefecture in the Tohoku region in Hokkaido that exceeded Aichi prefecture, which occupies one of the three major metropolitan areas. According to the ranking by prefecture in 1, only Fukushima Prefecture (2018th place) is in the 25th place. Particularly in the lower 20th to 1th, Tokyo and its suburbs (Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama) and Hokkaido's Tohoku prefectures (Hokkaido, Miyagi, Akita) are concentrated.
Names of major companies and organizations bearing East Japan
- East Japan RailwayLtd.-JR East. The business area is Niigata (Hokuriku ShinkansenJoetsu Myoko Station - Kurobe Unazuki Onsen StationBetween andOito lineItoigawa Station - Hiraiwa StationNagano prefecture (excluding spaces)Chuo Main LineShiojiri Station - Sakashita Stationwhile,Iida LineTatsuno Station - Owada StationBetween andOito lineMinamiotari Station - Hiraiwa StationYamase Prefecture (excluding spaces)Minobu LineKofu Station - Inago Station(Excluding spaces) andKanagawa(Gotemba LineKozustation - Suruga-Oyama StationFrom except east)Aomori(Tsugaru Kaikyo LineNakaguni Station-Tatsuhi Submarine Station(Except for spaces) to the south and part of Shizuoka prefecture (Tokaido Main LineYugawara Station-Atami StationBetween andIto LineLimited to). In addition,Tokaido ShinkansenIs all including Tokyo and Kanagawa prefecture sectionsTokai passenger railwayJurisdiction.
- East Nippon Telegraph and TelephoneLtd.-NTT East Japan. Business areas are Niigata prefecture, Nagano prefecture, Yamanashi prefecture, east of Kanagawa prefecture and Shizuoka prefecture.Atamias well as the Susono CityA part of
- East Japan ExpresswayLtd.-NEXCO East Japan. Business areas are Niigata prefecture, Gunma prefecture,Saitamaas well as the ChibaAll over the east,Tokyo・In Kanagawa PrefectureTomei Expressway-Chuo ExpresswayRegions excluding areas along the railway linesHokushin areaas well as the Toshin areaAndToyamaShimoshinkawa-gunAsahi TownPart of.
- East Japan FoodCo., Ltd.-Headquartered in SapporoNippon HamGroup meat sales company.
- East Nippon ExpressLtd.- MiyagiSendai cityBus operator headquartered in.
- East Japan TransportationLtd.- IwateMoriokaBus operator headquartered in.
- East Japan GasCo., Ltd-Chiba PrefectureAbikoAnd next to IbarakiToride cityAround theCity Gasとpropane gasSupply company.
- Ltd.East Japan Bank - Concordia Financial GroupMainly in TokyoSecond regional bank.
- Ltd.East Japan Broadcasting -Abbreviation KHB.MiyagiIs the target area for broadcastingTV AsahiOf seriesTV station.
- Dentsu East Japan Co., Ltd.-A major advertising agency with sales areas in Shizuoka, Nagano, and east of NiigataDentsuRegional subsidiary of.
- East Japan International University - FukushimaIwakiUniversity in
- Hotel East Japan Group - Iwate Prefecture·Akita-TochigiA hotel group that revolves around.
- East Japan Construction Guarantee Co., Ltd.- Public works advance payment guarantee businessRun. Headquarters in TokyoChuo-ku.. We can handle prepayment guarantees for public contractors nationwide, but the business storesAomoriからFukui,Gifu,MieEast of eachPrefectural office location(However, due to competition measuresOsakaChuo-kuEstablished the Osaka branch).
Other East Japan
- "JTB Private Railway Timetable East Japan Version" (JTB publishing, 2008th issue in June 6), each railway company in Shizuoka prefecture, Nagano prefecture, Niigata prefecture and eastThird sectorThe time of all trains is included. The main railway companies posted in this timetable areTokyo subway,Keisei Electric Railway,Tobu Railway,Seibu Railway,Keio Electric Railway,Odakyu Electric Railway,Tokyu Corporation,Keikyu Corporationas well as the Sagami RailwayAndToei SubwayManageTokyo Metropolitan Bureau of TransportationAndMunicipal subwayManageSapporo City Transportation Bureau,Sendai City Transportation Bureauas well as the Yokohama City Transportation BureauThe timetable of is also posted.
- According to the "23 University Entrance Examination Center Examination Precautions", the jurisdiction of the East Japan region in the supplementary examination of the University Entrance Examination Center is Hokkaido,Tohoku,KantoKoshinetsu,ShizuokaHas become.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."East Japan" ① item.
- ^ Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places" December 1996."East Japan" item.
- ^ "Kojien 5th Edition" October 1999."East Japan" item.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."North Japan" item.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."East Japan" ② item.
- ^ "Junior high school course of study commentary society”. As of May 2014, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/4/19Browse.Ministry of education. P52.
- ^ "Tokyo Gakugei University FY2010 Priority Research Development Report of "Primary School Social Studies" Education Program in Teacher Training Course”. As of May 2014, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/4/19Browse. Tokyo Gakugei University. P18.
- ^ Misao Tojo "Japanese dialectology" 1954.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition.③ item of “East Japan”.
- ^ Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places" December 1996. East Japan section.
- ^ JMA region name
- ^ Hamashima Shoten editorial department "New Stage Biology Chart New Edition" November 2002."Chromosomal distribution map of the mouse," on page 189.
- ^ "Is Aichi Prefecture East Japan or West Japan? Q & A Aichi Prefecture”. As of May 2013, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2009/7/4Browse.
- ^ "Latest National Municipal Encyclopedia," June 2006."Asahi-Machi 2 Asahi Town" item.
- ^ "Posted the 23 University Entrance Examination Center Examination Notes”. As of May 2012, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2010/12/21Browse.
- Tojo Misao"Japanese dialect"Yoshikawa Hirofumikan, 1954.ISBN 978-4-00-080113-3.
- "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan 3rd Edition" edited by Sanseido,Sanseido, February 1989.ISBN 978-4-385-15328-5.
- Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places"Shogakukan, February 1996.ISBN 978-4-09-523101-3.
- "Kojien 5th Edition" Shinmurade,Iwanami Shoten, February 1999.ISBN 978-4-00-080113-3.
- Hamashima Shoten editorial department “New Stage Biology Chart New Edition” Hamashima bookstore editorial department, Hamashima bookstore, November 2002.ISBN 4834340066.NCID BA65029442.
- "Latest National Municipal Encyclopedia" Sanseido Editorial Office,Sanseido, February 2006.ISBN 978-4-385-15343-8.
- List of pages starting with "East Japan"
- List of pages containing "East Japan" in the title
- Eastern country
- Toho(Avoid ambiguity)-Mainly as company name/school name,Tokai regionIt is used in a wide range, including
- Northeastern japan
- Northern Japan
- West Japan
- Southern Japan
- Great East Japan Earthquake
- List of definitions of areas centered on Tokyo
- Wide Kanto area
- East Japan (asteroid)