Cold and heavy snow on the 18th (Thursday) Midwinter, the temperature is high on weekends, so be careful of the temperature difference
If you write the contents roughly
From northern Japan to western Japan, it is expected that there will be heavy snowfall from Thursday, 18th, mainly in the mountains on the Sea of Japan side.
Due to the developed low pressure system and strong winter-type pressure distribution, it will be in a wide range from northern Japan to western Japan at dawn on Thursday, 18th. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
WidelyChubu regionIncludingIn addition, it may refer to the Chugoku region, Shikoku region, Kyushu/Okinawa region excluding the Kinki region. Also from KyushuSouth KyushuとNansei Islands[Annotation 3] TheSouthern JapanThere is an example.Eastern countryAgainstWestern country(Example:Nishinippon broadcasting), Kinki region (especiallyKinai) Kyushu region (especiallyNorthern Kyushu, Example:West Japan Railway） AndKanto region(EspeciallySouth Kanto) To the Kinki region (especially Kinai) sometimes.
In the field of geology,Fossa MagnaFrom Itoigawa to Himekawa, Aoki Lake, Matsumoto Basin, Shiojiri, Kamanashi River, Hayakawa, and west of Fuji River to western Japan (Southwest JapanWith) If there is a theory,Itoigawa Shizuoka Structural LineThere is also a theory that the west is western Japan.
In terms of various cultures, it refers to the west of Toyama, Gifu, and Aichi prefectures... In dialectologyWestern Japanese dialect(Western dialect)Hokuriku dialect-Kinki dialect-Shikoku dialect-Chinese dialect-Unhaku dialectTo point to (Tojo Misao）,Gifu/Aichi dialectIf is included in western Japan (Toshio Tsuchi）,Kyushu dialectIncluding Western Japan (Mitsuo Okumura) and so on.
Japanese Meteorological AgencyIn Japan, the Japanese archipelago is divided into four regions: northern Japan, eastern Japan, western Japan and Amami, Okinawa. When saying “Western Japan” in the weather forecast, it means Kinki, Chugoku, Shikoku, and Kyushu excluding Mie Prefecture..
Names of major companies and organizations bearing Western Japan
There are two ways to read it: "Nishonhon" and "Nishikopin".
- “Yomi” indicates the reading of “West Japan”.
- In the “establishment date, etc.”, “(rename)” indicates the date when the name was changed to include the name “West Japan”.
|Company/Group name||reading||Head office location||Date of establishment, etc.||Overview|
|West Japan Railway CompanyLtd.||Nishinihon||OsakaOsaka||1987/4/1||Popular nameJR West Japan.. The business area is the Hokuriku region (Niigata TheHokuriku Shinkansenas well as the Oito lineOnly), Kinki region (Tokaido Shinkansenexcept for.Mie TheKansai Main LineShimagahara Station - Kameyama StationOnly), Chugoku region,NaganoPart ofFukuoka OfSanyo Shinkansen-Hakata Minami Line.|
|West Japan JR BusLtd.||Nishinihon||Osaka-shi, Osaka||1988/3/1||JR West Group|
|West Nippon Telegraph and TelephoneLtd.||Nippon||Osaka-shi, Osaka||1999/7/1||Popular nameNTT West.. The business area is Toyama (Tateyama(Excluding some areas), Gifu prefecture, west of Aichi prefecture andShizuoka(AtamiとSusono CityExcept for some areas).|
|West Japan ExpresswayLtd.||Nishinihon||Osaka-shi, Osaka||2005/10/1||Popular nameNEXCO West Japan.. The business area is west of Kinki region (excluding Mie prefecture) and part of Fukui prefecture.|
|West Japan Construction Industry Guarantee Co., Ltd.||Nishinihon||Osaka-shi, Osaka||1952/11/6||Public works advance payment guarantee businessRun. We can handle prepayment guarantees for public contractors nationwide, but the business storesKyoto,Shiga,Nara,WakayamaWest of eachPrefectural office location(However, due to competition measuresTokyoChuo-kuTokyo branch,Nagoya cityNakamura WardEstablished Nagoya branch, respectively).|
|Maxvalu West JapanLtd.||Nishinihon||HiroshimaHiroshima city||May 2000 (Renamed)||AEON group.MaxvaluOperates stores in Kinki and Chushikoku area.|
|Nishinippon broadcastingLtd.||Nippon||KagawaTakamatsu||October 1956, 10 (Renamed)||AbbreviationRNC.tv set-radioCombined bureau. As for the radio, Kagawa Prefecture broadcasts the area, TV (NTV series) Is with Kagawa PrefectureOkayamaIs the target area for broadcasting.|
|West Japan RailwayLtd.||Nippon||FukuokaFukuoka City||October 1942, 9 (Renamed)||Popular nameNishitetsu.Major private railwayCompany.|
|Ltd.TV West Japan||Nippon||Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka Prefecture||1958/4/1||AbbreviationTNC.. Fukuoka Prefecture is targeted for broadcastingTV station(Fuji TV series).|
|Ltd.West Japan City Bank||Nippon||Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka Prefecture||1944/12/1[Annotation 4]||Fukuoka Prefecture (first)Local bank.|
|West Japan FoodLtd.||Nippon||Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka Prefecture||2002/10||Nippon HamGroup meat sales company.|
|West Japan Institute of Technology||Nippon||FukuokaKanda Town||1967|
|Ltd.West Japan Shimbun||Nippon||Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka Prefecture||1942/8||A newspaper company in Fukuoka Prefecture.West Japan Newspaper,West Japan SportsPublisher of (West Sports).|
|West Japan Junior College||Nippon||Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka Prefecture||1959/4|
|West Japan Junior College High School||Nippon||FukuokaYame city||1962|
|West Nippon Electric CableLtd.||Nippon||OitaOita City||1950/5/24||Abbreviation isNishiden.|
|Western japan termite||Nippon||KagoshimaKagoshima||1960/11/10[Annotation 5]||Exterminator.|
|Companies/organizations that do not exist or have stopped using the term "West Japan"|
|West Japan Body IndustryLtd.||Nippon||FukuokaKitakyushu||1946/10/1||Popular nameNishiko.. A bus body maker under the umbrella of West Japan Railway, which once existed. Dissolved on October 2010, 10.|
|West Japan Pirates||Nippon||Fukuoka Prefecture Fukuoka Prefecture||1950||Formerly under the umbrella of Nishinihon ShimbunProfessional baseballteam. The company name is "West Japan Baseball Co., Ltd."|
|West Japan System Construction Co., Ltd.||Nippon||KumamotoKumamoto-shi||1954/9/10||construction company. Ltd. on October 2014, 10SYSKENRenamed to.|
Names derived from western Japan or synonyms
- Western Japan Championship Match (various competitions) or Western Japan Cup/West Japan Tournament (excluding those derived from the company name)
- Western league(Japan Professional Baseball Organization Farm League)
- Western Division-Western Air Corps(Self-Defense Force)
- 33 countries in the westpilgrimage
- Saigoku Highway
- Western Japan map (Ino small map)
Other Western Japan
- "JTB Private Railway Timetable West Japan Version" (JTB publishingIssued in March 2009, Issue 3 (Spring 5),Nagoya area・Hokuriku region (excluding Niigata prefecture)・Kansai region・Chugoku region・Shikoku region・Kyushu region-Okinawa regionRailway companies (Third sectorThe time of all trains is included. The major railway companies listed in this timetable areNagoya Railway,Kinki Nippon Railway,Keihan Electric Railway,Hankyu Corporation,Nankai Electric Railway,Hanshin Electric RailwayAnd the West Japan Railway,Municipal subwayManageNagoya City Transportation Bureau,Kyoto City Transportation Bureau,Osaka City Transportation Bureau,Kobe City Transportation Bureauas well as the Fukuoka City Transportation BureauThe timetable of is also posted.
- According to "23 University Entrance Examination Center Examination Precautions", the jurisdiction of the West Japan region at the university entrance examination center examination additional examination site isTokai(Excluding Shizuoka Prefecture), Hokuriku (excluding Niigata Prefecture), Kinki, Chugoku, Shikoku, Kyushu, Okinawa Prefecture.
- ^ It is a "generic term for Kinki, Chugoku, Shikoku, and Kyushu.".
- ^ Usually four regions of Kinki, Chugoku, Shikoku and Kyushu.
- ^ Nansei IslandsIt is,Osumi Islands,Tokara Islands,Amami Islands,Okinawa Islands(Daito IslandsIncluding) andSakishima Islands(Miyako Islands,Yaeyama Islandsas well as the 尖 閣 諸島Generic name).
- ^ Founded as West Japan.
- ^ Established as West Japan termite extermination preventive construction office.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."West Japan" 1 item.
- ^ Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places" December 1996."West Japan" item.
- ^ "Kojien 5th Edition" October 1999."West Japan" item.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."Nansei Islands", "Ryukyu Islands" and "Sakishima Islands"
- ^ Daijirin, 1989. (1) of item (XNUMX) of western country
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."West Japan" ② item.
- ^ Junior high school course of study commentary society - Wayback machine(For archived July 2014, 7) Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. P12.
- ^ Tokyo Gakugei University FY2010 Priority Research Development Report of "Primary School Social Studies" Education Program in Teacher Training Course - Wayback machine(Archive for April 2014, 4) Tokyo Gakugei University. P24.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition.③ item in “West Japan”.
- ^ Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places" December 1996."West Japan" section.
- ^ Misao Tojo "Japanese dialectology" 1954.
- ^ Takeshi Shibata "Iwanami Course 11 Japanese Dialects" November 1977, 11.
- ^ "Japanese Linguistics, Volume 6, Dialects" November 1977, 11.
- ^ JMA region name
- ^ Hamashima Shoten editorial department "New Stage Biology Chart New Edition" November 2002.Page 189
- ^ Posted the 23 University Entrance Examination Center Examination Notes - Wayback machine(For archived March 2012, 10)
- Tojo Misao"Japanese dialect"Yoshikawa Hirofumikan, 1954.
- Takeshi Shibata "Iwanami Course 11 Japanese Dialects"Iwanami Shoten, August 1977, 11.ISBN 978-4-00-010071-7.
- "Japanese Linguistics Volume 6 Dialects" Takeshi Shibata, Masanobu Kato, Shiro Hattori, Muneken Tokugawa,Daishukan Bookstore, February 1978.ISBN 978-4-469-11006-7.
- "Daijirin" Akira Muramatsu,Sanseido, 1989.ISBN 4-385-14000-6.
- "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan, Third Edition", Sanseido, Sanseido, December 3.ISBN 978-4-385-15328-5.
- Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places"Shogakukan, February 1996.ISBN 978-4-09-523101-3.
- "Kojien 5th Edition" Shinmurade, Iwanami Shoten, October 1999.ISBN 978-4-00-080113-3.
- Hamashima Shoten editorial department "New Stage Biology Chart New Edition" Hamashima bookstore editorial department,Hamashima Bookstore, February 2002.ISBN 4834340066.NCID BA65029442.
The estimated population in the region as of October 2018, 10 is approximately 1 million. Except for Miyagi prefecture and Hokkaido, the country is exposed to a severe population decline of 1404% every year, and it had a larger population than southern Japan (Kyushu Okinawa) until 1, but it has been reversed in 2015. In addition to the rapid population outflow, the country has the lowest birthrate and aging population, with 2016% fewer births and 1431% deaths compared to South Japan (25 million), which has almost the same population. There were many. In 8, the ratio of births to deaths reached 2019 times. The gap with southern Japan has widened further, with births 2.2% lower and deaths 26% higher.
In addition to the small number of young people, the total fertility rate is at the lowest level in Japan, and it is expected that the population will continue to decline for a long period of time. The National Institute of Population and Social Security Research estimates that the population in 2045 will be 1020 million (-7000% compared to 2015).
|Prefecture name||population||Population change rate||Natural increase/decrease rate||Social change rate|
|Hokkaido||528 (6000th)||-0.65% (29th)||-0.57% (34th)||-0.07% (21th)|
|Aomori||126 (3000th)||-1.22% (46th)||-0.78% (45th)||-0.44% (46th)|
|Iwate||124 (1000th)||-1.12% (45th)||-0.77% (43th)||-0.35% (43th)|
|Miyagi||231 (6000th)||-0.33% (11th)||-0.34% (11th)||+0.01% (14th)|
|Akita||98 (1000th)||-1.47% (47th)||-1.03% (47th)||-0.44% (47th)|
|Yamagata||109 (0000th)||-1.04% (42th)||-0.77% (43th)||-0.27% (38th)|
|Fukushima||186 (4000th)||-0.99% (39th)||-0.65% (36th)||-0.34% (42th)|
|Northern Japan 7 prefectures||1404 million 1000 people|
|全国||1||-0.21%||-0.34%||+ 0.13 %|
Estimated October 2018, 10 (national ranking in parentheses)
Major companies bearing Northern Japan
Tohoku region and Hokuriku region (especiallyToyama) Is often used by companies that have a sales base.
- Ltd.Northern Japan Bank - IwateMoriokaPut the head office inSecond regional bank
- Northern Japan Newspaper - Toyama PrefectureToyamaNewspaper headquartered in
- Northern Japan BroadcastingCo., Ltd.-Headquartered in Toyama City, Toyama PrefectureLattePrivate Broadcasting Company
- Northern Japan BussanCo., Ltd.-Headquartered in Toyama City, Toyama PrefectureLP gas-gas stationA company that handles
- North Japan Building Material LeaseLtd.- NiigataNiigataHeavy Equipment Leasing Company Headquartered in
- Northern Japan SpinningLtd.- IshikawaBaishan CityTextile manufacturer headquartered in
- Northern Japan GasLtd.- TochigiOyama CityHeadquartered inEnergySales company
otherBourbon(Niigata PrefectureKashiwazaki)But1989Until the current company name was changed to "North Japan Food Industry" (North Japan Confectionery), it was sometimes the official name.Jacks(Credit salesCompany: Founding and registration The head office is HokkaidoHakodate) Was formerly known as "North Japan Credit Sales".
Japanese Embassy in Northern Japan
Foreign embassies to JapanTokyo WardTherefore, some foreign countries will have foreign consulates in Japan or foreign consulates in Japan with jurisdiction over Hokkaido, Tohoku, and Hokuriku.Sapporo,Sendai cityOrNiigataIt is installed in. This item lists foreign consulates in Japan (excluding Honorary Consulates in Japan) and foreign consulates in Japan (excluding Honorary Consulates in Japan) established in each region of Hokkaido, Tohoku, and Hokuriku. The source is"Ministry of Foreign Affairs, List of Foreign Residents in Japan"(Asia(Northeast asia-Southeast Asia-South AsiaLimited to),North America,Latin America,Europe(Central AsiaandCaucasian countries), Oceania (Oceania),Middle East(West Asia),AfricaIt is divided into 7 pages and posted).
- mainlyHokkaidoForeign consulates in Japan and foreign consulates in Japan
- Consulate-General of the Russian Federation in Sapporo(AomoriAnd including Iwate Prefecture)
- U.S. Consulate General in Sapporo(Including Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture, Miyagi prefecture and Akita prefecture)
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Sapporo(Including Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture and Akita prefecture)
- In SapporoSouth KoreaConsulate General
- Tohoku regionForeign consulates in Japan and foreign consulates in Japan
- Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Sendai
- mainlyHokuriku regionForeign Consulate-General/Foreign Consulate-General in Japan
- Consulate-General of the Russian Federation in Niigata(Akita Prefecture andYamagataincluding)
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Niigata(Toyama Prefecture,IshikawaandFukuiExcept Yamagata Prefecture andFukushimaincluding)
- Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Niigata (excluding Fukui Prefecture,Naganoincluding)
- ^ Tohoku JapanEast JapanSynonymous with. In terms of geological structure, geology, and topography, it is often synonymous with northeastern Japan and eastern Japan..
- ^ Northern countries are synonymous with Hokuriku and partially overlap with northern Japan. "中 世After that, it was used until the Meiji periodJapanese archipelago OfSea of JapanIn the northern part of the side, especiallyNiigataNorth.
- ^ Hokuriku RoadCountries of.
- ^ JMA region name
- ^ a b "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan, Third Edition", 3."North Japan" item.
- ^ "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan, Third Edition", 3."North country" item.
- ^ "Kojien 6th edition" 2008.(2) of the item of "north country" of.
- "Concise Japanese Place Name Dictionary 3rd Edition" Sanseido Editorial Office,Sanseido, February 1989.ISBN 978-4-385-15328-5.
- "Kojien 6th edition"Shinmura Departure,Iwanami Shoten, February 2008.ISBN 978-4-00-080121-8.