East / Northern Japan In the spring storm from 19th (Monday) mainly on the Pacific side
If you write the contents roughly
In eastern Japan and northern Japan, there are places where extremely heavy rains and heavy rains occur with lightning over the 18th, resulting in heavy rains.
From eastern Japan to northern Japan, it will rain very heavily with lightning from tomorrow (Sunday), and there is a risk of heavy rain ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"Heavy rain』(Very heavy candy,Hard Rain) Is1976Was released onBob Dylan OfLive album.. "Phase 1976", which started in April 4Rolling Thunder Review"ofMay 54 songs from the performance,May 5Five songs are recorded from the performance.
In this work May 5Fort CollinsThe performance is positioned as the main. This performanceColoradoIt was an outdoor live performance at Hughes Stadium of Tate University. However, it was raining on the day and the spectators had to wear umbrellas and gofu. inside that"Heavy rainIt is said that the name of this album was derived from the fact that "was played" (not included in this work).
In this performancetv setRecording was also done at the same time as this album announcementNBCIt was broadcast in the United States as the TV special "Hard Rain" (not yet video). In Japan, following the year of Dylan,1977Change some songs toChannel 12 in Tokyo (currently TV Tokyo)"Bob Dylan Live Concert Special Heavy Rain" was broadcast.
1975The arrangement of the performance and the live format are different from those of "Rolling Thunder Revue" which was held in October-December. Whereas the first period was guerrilla and reverberant, there was no such excitement in this second period, and the reputation at that time was never good. However, in the later years, this live and TV broadcastBoot legAs a result, it has become popular.
This album is on May 5thFort WorthFour songs have been recorded from the performance. The 4th song "Hiding place from the stormThe beginning of "" was edited again, but in the remastered version of 2013, many of the inter-track parts are newly edited.
Unless otherwise stated, the song is composed by Bob Dylan.
- - Maggie's Farm - 5: 23
- In the usual morning -One Too Many Mornings-3:47
- - Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again - 6: 01
- - Oh, Sister - 5: 08
- Lyrics and composition: Dylan, Jack Levy
- - Lay Lady Lay - 4: 47
- Hiding place from the storm -Shelter From The Storm-5:29
- You are big -You're A Big Girl Now-7:01
- - I Threw It All Away - 3: 18
- - Idiot Wind - 10: 21
On the back cover of the LP, the songs were arranged appropriately, and the proviso "See Label For Sequence" was written. The intention is unknown.
Songs not included in the album while being televised
- Heavy rain -A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
- Blowin 'in the wind -Blowin' In The Wind
- Railroad Boy
- Dark As A Dungeon
- Dwarf Immigrants-I Pity The Poor Immigrant
- Door to heaven -Knockin' On Heaven's Door
- Bob Dylan- vocal,guitar
- Mick Ronson -Guitar (courtesy of RCA record)
- T. Bourne Burnett -Guitar,ピ ア ノ
- Steven Sauls -Guitar, back vocals
- David Mansfield -Guitar
- Rob Stoner - ベ ー, Back vocals
- Howard Wyeth - Drums,piano
- Gary Burke-Drums
- Scarlet Rivera - Strings
- Don Devito & Bob Dylan- producer
- Don meehan - recording& Mixing Engineer
- Lou Waxman-Tape Research Chief
- Ken Reagan-jacket cover photo
- Joel Bernstein-back cover photo
- Paula Share -Cover design
|America||1976th of February 9||Columbia||LP||PC 34349|
|The United Kingdom||CBS||LP||S 86016|
|Japan||1976||CBS Sony||LP||25AP 290|
|Japan||1991th of February 12||Sony||CD||SRCS-6169||NICE PRICE LINE|
|Japan||2014th of February 4||Sony||Blu-spec CD2||SICP-30496||2013 Digital Remaster, Paper Jacket, Limited Edition|
- ^ "allmusic (((Bob Dylan> Charts & Awards> Billboard Albums)))". Allmusic. 2009th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "RIAA Gold and Platinum Search for albums by Bob Dylan". RIAA. 2009th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Dylan's New'Bootleg' to Feature Unearthed Live Show". Rolling stone (September 2010, 8). 2012th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rain (SRCS-6169)". Sony Music. 2009th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rain (SICP-30496)". Sony Music. 2014th of February 4Browse.
The estimated population in the region as of October 2018, 10 is approximately 1 million. Except for Miyagi prefecture and Hokkaido, the country is exposed to a severe population decline of 1404% every year, and it had a larger population than southern Japan (Kyushu Okinawa) until 1, but it has been reversed in 2015. In addition to the rapid population outflow, the country has the lowest birthrate and aging population, with 2016% fewer births and 1431% deaths compared to South Japan (25 million), which has almost the same population. There were many. In 8, the ratio of births to deaths reached 2019 times. The gap with southern Japan has widened further, with births 2.2% lower and deaths 26% higher.
In addition to the small number of young people, the total fertility rate is at the lowest level in Japan, and it is expected that the population will continue to decline for a long period of time. The National Institute of Population and Social Security Research estimates that the population in 2045 will be 1020 million (-7000% compared to 2015).
|Prefecture name||population||Population change rate||Natural increase/decrease rate||Social change rate|
|Hokkaido||528 (6000th)||-0.65% (29th)||-0.57% (34th)||-0.07% (21th)|
|Aomori||126 (3000th)||-1.22% (46th)||-0.78% (45th)||-0.44% (46th)|
|Iwate||124 (1000th)||-1.12% (45th)||-0.77% (43th)||-0.35% (43th)|
|Miyagi||231 (6000th)||-0.33% (11th)||-0.34% (11th)||+0.01% (14th)|
|Akita||98 (1000th)||-1.47% (47th)||-1.03% (47th)||-0.44% (47th)|
|Yamagata||109 (0000th)||-1.04% (42th)||-0.77% (43th)||-0.27% (38th)|
|Fukushima||186 (4000th)||-0.99% (39th)||-0.65% (36th)||-0.34% (42th)|
|Northern Japan 7 prefectures||1404 million 1000 people|
|全国||1||-0.21%||-0.34%||+ 0.13 %|
Estimated October 2018, 10 (national ranking in parentheses)
Major companies bearing Northern Japan
Tohoku region and Hokuriku region (especiallyToyama) Is often used by companies that have a sales base.
- Ltd.Northern Japan Bank - IwateMoriokaPut the head office inSecond regional bank
- Northern Japan Newspaper - Toyama PrefectureToyamaNewspaper headquartered in
- Northern Japan BroadcastingCo., Ltd.-Headquartered in Toyama City, Toyama PrefectureLattePrivate Broadcasting Company
- Northern Japan BussanCo., Ltd.-Headquartered in Toyama City, Toyama PrefectureLP gas-gas stationA company that handles
- North Japan Building Material LeaseLtd.- NiigataNiigataHeavy Equipment Leasing Company Headquartered in
- Northern Japan SpinningLtd.- IshikawaBaishan CityTextile manufacturer headquartered in
- Northern Japan GasLtd.- TochigiOyama CityHeadquartered inEnergySales company
otherBourbon(Niigata PrefectureKashiwazaki)But1989Until the current company name was changed to "North Japan Food Industry" (North Japan Confectionery), it was sometimes the official name.Jacks(Credit salesCompany: Founding and registration The head office is HokkaidoHakodate) Was formerly known as "North Japan Credit Sales".
Japanese Embassy in Northern Japan
Foreign embassies to JapanTokyo WardTherefore, some foreign countries will have foreign consulates in Japan or foreign consulates in Japan with jurisdiction over Hokkaido, Tohoku, and Hokuriku.Sapporo,Sendai cityOrNiigataIt is installed in. This item lists foreign consulates in Japan (excluding Honorary Consulates in Japan) and foreign consulates in Japan (excluding Honorary Consulates in Japan) established in each region of Hokkaido, Tohoku, and Hokuriku. The source is"Ministry of Foreign Affairs, List of Foreign Residents in Japan"(Asia(Northeast asia-Southeast Asia-South AsiaLimited to),North America,Latin America,Europe(Central AsiaandCaucasian countries), Oceania (Oceania),Middle East(West Asia),AfricaIt is divided into 7 pages and posted).
- mainlyHokkaidoForeign consulates in Japan and foreign consulates in Japan
- Consulate-General of the Russian Federation in Sapporo(AomoriAnd including Iwate Prefecture)
- U.S. Consulate General in Sapporo(Including Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture, Miyagi prefecture and Akita prefecture)
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Sapporo(Including Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture and Akita prefecture)
- In SapporoSouth KoreaConsulate General
- Tohoku regionForeign consulates in Japan and foreign consulates in Japan
- Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Sendai
- mainlyHokuriku regionForeign Consulate-General/Foreign Consulate-General in Japan
- Consulate-General of the Russian Federation in Niigata(Akita Prefecture andYamagataincluding)
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Niigata(Toyama Prefecture,IshikawaandFukuiExcept Yamagata Prefecture andFukushimaincluding)
- Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Niigata (excluding Fukui Prefecture,Naganoincluding)
- ^ Tohoku JapanEast JapanSynonymous with. In terms of geological structure, geology, and topography, it is often synonymous with northeastern Japan and eastern Japan..
- ^ Northern countries are synonymous with Hokuriku and partially overlap with northern Japan. "中 世After that, it was used until the Meiji periodJapanese archipelago OfSea of JapanIn the northern part of the side, especiallyNiigataNorth.
- ^ Hokuriku RoadCountries of.
- ^ JMA region name
- ^ a b "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan, Third Edition", 3."North Japan" item.
- ^ "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan, Third Edition", 3."North country" item.
- ^ "Kojien 6th edition" 2008.(2) of the item of "north country" of.
- "Concise Japanese Place Name Dictionary 3rd Edition" Sanseido Editorial Office,Sanseido, February 1989.ISBN 978-4-385-15328-5.
- "Kojien 6th edition"Shinmura Departure,Iwanami Shoten, February 2008.ISBN 978-4-00-080121-8.