[Weather on Wednesday, 28th] Wide rains mainly in western Japan The sunny Kanto region and the Pacific side of northern Japan also rain in places from the evening.
If you write the contents roughly
It is likely that there will be places where it will rain very heavily with lightning, with rain clouds that have developed mainly on the Pacific side west of the Tokai.
Today 28th (Wednesday), it will rain widely from the morning in western Japan, Tokai and Hokuriku, and it is expected that there will be places where the rain legs will intensify in western Japan ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"Heavy rain』(Very heavy candy,Hard Rain) Is1976Was released onBob Dylan OfLive album.. "Phase 1976", which started in April 4Rolling Thunder Review"ofMay 54 songs from the performance,May 5Five songs are recorded from the performance.
In this work May 5Fort CollinsThe performance is positioned as the main. This performanceColoradoIt was an outdoor live performance at Hughes Stadium of Tate University. However, it was raining on the day and the spectators had to wear umbrellas and gofu. inside that"Heavy rainIt is said that the name of this album was derived from the fact that "was played" (not included in this work).
In this performancetv setRecording was also done at the same time as this album announcementNBCIt was broadcast in the United States as the TV special "Hard Rain" (not yet video). In Japan, following the year of Dylan,1977Change some songs toChannel 12 in Tokyo (currently TV Tokyo)"Bob Dylan Live Concert Special Heavy Rain" was broadcast.
1975The arrangement of the performance and the live format are different from those of "Rolling Thunder Revue" which was held in October-December. Whereas the first period was guerrilla and reverberant, there was no such excitement in this second period, and the reputation at that time was never good. However, in the later years, this live and TV broadcastBoot legAs a result, it has become popular.
This album is on May 5thFort WorthFour songs have been recorded from the performance. The 4th song "Hiding place from the stormThe beginning of "" was edited again, but in the remastered version of 2013, many of the inter-track parts are newly edited.
Unless otherwise stated, the song is composed by Bob Dylan.
- - Maggie's Farm - 5: 23
- In the usual morning -One Too Many Mornings-3:47
- - Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again - 6: 01
- - Oh, Sister - 5: 08
- Lyrics and composition: Dylan, Jack Levy
- - Lay Lady Lay - 4: 47
- Hiding place from the storm -Shelter From The Storm-5:29
- You are big -You're A Big Girl Now-7:01
- - I Threw It All Away - 3: 18
- - Idiot Wind - 10: 21
On the back cover of the LP, the songs were arranged appropriately, and the proviso "See Label For Sequence" was written. The intention is unknown.
Songs not included in the album while being televised
- Heavy rain -A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
- Blowin 'in the wind -Blowin' In The Wind
- Railroad Boy
- Dark As A Dungeon
- Dwarf Immigrants-I Pity The Poor Immigrant
- Door to heaven -Knockin' On Heaven's Door
- Bob Dylan- vocal,guitar
- Mick Ronson -Guitar (courtesy of RCA record)
- T. Bourne Burnett -Guitar,ピ ア ノ
- Steven Sauls -Guitar, back vocals
- David Mansfield -Guitar
- Rob Stoner - ベ ー, Back vocals
- Howard Wyeth - Drums,piano
- Gary Burke-Drums
- Scarlet Rivera - Strings
- Don Devito & Bob Dylan- producer
- Don meehan - recording& Mixing Engineer
- Lou Waxman-Tape Research Chief
- Ken Reagan-jacket cover photo
- Joel Bernstein-back cover photo
- Paula Share -Cover design
|America||1976th of February 9||Columbia||LP||PC 34349|
|The United Kingdom||CBS||LP||S 86016|
|Japan||1976||CBS Sony||LP||25AP 290|
|Japan||1991th of February 12||Sony||CD||SRCS-6169||NICE PRICE LINE|
|Japan||2014th of February 4||Sony||Blu-spec CD2||SICP-30496||2013 Digital Remaster, Paper Jacket, Limited Edition|
- ^ "allmusic (((Bob Dylan> Charts & Awards> Billboard Albums)))". Allmusic. 2009th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "RIAA Gold and Platinum Search for albums by Bob Dylan". RIAA. 2009th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Dylan's New'Bootleg' to Feature Unearthed Live Show". Rolling stone (September 2010, 8). 2012th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rain (SRCS-6169)". Sony Music. 2009th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rain (SICP-30496)". Sony Music. 2014th of February 4Browse.