Beware of sudden changes in the weather Umbrellas come into play again on the last day of GW Golden Week weather forecast
If you write the contents roughly
In the afternoon, it will start to rain in the center of northern Japan on the Sea of Japan side.
Today 3rd (Monday) Constitution Memorial Day, western and eastern Japan is covered with high pressure and sunny.There is a low pressure system in the Sea of Okhotsk, north ... → Continue reading
At "Sunny Spot", we will deliver weather topics, disaster prevention information, and related information nationwide in images and text. It will be updated about 1 to 5 daily.
"Sunny Spot Weather Channel" will provide videos of weather forecasts for each country and regions.
It is updated three times daily in the morning, noon and evening, and the target area is 3 areas in Japan and 10 regions.
We will deliver weather maps, typhoons, tomorrow's weather, time series weather, weekly weather, etc.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The estimated population in the region as of October 2018, 10 is approximately 1 million. Except for Miyagi prefecture and Hokkaido, the country is exposed to a severe population decline of 1404% every year, and it had a larger population than southern Japan (Kyushu Okinawa) until 1, but it has been reversed in 2015. In addition to the rapid population outflow, the country has the lowest birthrate and aging population, with 2016% fewer births and 1431% deaths compared to South Japan (25 million), which has almost the same population. There were many. In 8, the ratio of births to deaths reached 2019 times. The gap with southern Japan has widened further, with births 2.2% lower and deaths 26% higher.
In addition to the small number of young people, the total fertility rate is at the lowest level in Japan, and it is expected that the population will continue to decline for a long period of time. The National Institute of Population and Social Security Research estimates that the population in 2045 will be 1020 million (-7000% compared to 2015).
|Prefecture name||population||Population change rate||Natural increase/decrease rate||Social change rate|
|Hokkaido||528 (6000th)||-0.65% (29th)||-0.57% (34th)||-0.07% (21th)|
|Aomori||126 (3000th)||-1.22% (46th)||-0.78% (45th)||-0.44% (46th)|
|Iwate||124 (1000th)||-1.12% (45th)||-0.77% (43th)||-0.35% (43th)|
|Miyagi||231 (6000th)||-0.33% (11th)||-0.34% (11th)||+0.01% (14th)|
|Akita||98 (1000th)||-1.47% (47th)||-1.03% (47th)||-0.44% (47th)|
|Yamagata||109 (0000th)||-1.04% (42th)||-0.77% (43th)||-0.27% (38th)|
|Fukushima||186 (4000th)||-0.99% (39th)||-0.65% (36th)||-0.34% (42th)|
|Northern Japan 7 prefectures||1404 million 1000 people|
|全国||1||-0.21%||-0.34%||+ 0.13 %|
Estimated October 2018, 10 (national ranking in parentheses)
Major companies bearing Northern Japan
Tohoku region and Hokuriku region (especiallyToyama) Is often used by companies that have a sales base.
- Ltd.Northern Japan Bank - IwateMoriokaPut the head office inSecond regional bank
- Northern Japan Newspaper - Toyama PrefectureToyamaNewspaper headquartered in
- Northern Japan BroadcastingCo., Ltd.-Headquartered in Toyama City, Toyama PrefectureLattePrivate Broadcasting Company
- Northern Japan BussanCo., Ltd.-Headquartered in Toyama City, Toyama PrefectureLP gas-gas stationA company that handles
- North Japan Building Material LeaseLtd.- NiigataNiigataHeavy Equipment Leasing Company Headquartered in
- Northern Japan SpinningLtd.- IshikawaBaishan CityTextile manufacturer headquartered in
- Northern Japan GasLtd.- TochigiOyama CityHeadquartered inEnergySales company
otherBourbon(Niigata PrefectureKashiwazaki)But1989Until the current company name was changed to "North Japan Food Industry" (North Japan Confectionery), it was sometimes the official name.Jacks(Credit salesCompany: Founding and registration The head office is HokkaidoHakodate) Was formerly known as "North Japan Credit Sales".
Japanese Embassy in Northern Japan
Foreign embassies to JapanTokyo WardTherefore, some foreign countries will have foreign consulates in Japan or foreign consulates in Japan with jurisdiction over Hokkaido, Tohoku, and Hokuriku.Sapporo,Sendai cityOrNiigataIt is installed in. This item lists foreign consulates in Japan (excluding Honorary Consulates in Japan) and foreign consulates in Japan (excluding Honorary Consulates in Japan) established in each region of Hokkaido, Tohoku, and Hokuriku. The source is"Ministry of Foreign Affairs, List of Foreign Residents in Japan"(Asia(Northeast asia-Southeast Asia-South AsiaLimited to),North America,Latin America,Europe(Central AsiaandCaucasian countries), Oceania (Oceania),Middle East(West Asia),AfricaIt is divided into 7 pages and posted).
- mainlyHokkaidoForeign consulates in Japan and foreign consulates in Japan
- Consulate-General of the Russian Federation in Sapporo(AomoriAnd including Iwate Prefecture)
- U.S. Consulate General in Sapporo(Including Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture, Miyagi prefecture and Akita prefecture)
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Sapporo(Including Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture and Akita prefecture)
- In SapporoSouth KoreaConsulate General
- Tohoku regionForeign consulates in Japan and foreign consulates in Japan
- Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Sendai
- mainlyHokuriku regionForeign Consulate-General/Foreign Consulate-General in Japan
- Consulate-General of the Russian Federation in Niigata(Akita Prefecture andYamagataincluding)
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Niigata(Toyama Prefecture,IshikawaandFukuiExcept Yamagata Prefecture andFukushimaincluding)
- Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Niigata (excluding Fukui Prefecture,Naganoincluding)
- ^ Tohoku JapanEast JapanSynonymous with. In terms of geological structure, geology, and topography, it is often synonymous with northeastern Japan and eastern Japan..
- ^ Northern countries are synonymous with Hokuriku and partially overlap with northern Japan. "中 世After that, it was used until the Meiji periodJapanese archipelago OfSea of JapanIn the northern part of the side, especiallyNiigataNorth.
- ^ Hokuriku RoadCountries of.
- ^ JMA region name
- ^ a b "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan, Third Edition", 3."North Japan" item.
- ^ "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan, Third Edition", 3."North country" item.
- ^ "Kojien 6th edition" 2008.(2) of the item of "north country" of.
- "Concise Japanese Place Name Dictionary 3rd Edition" Sanseido Editorial Office,Sanseido, February 1989.ISBN 978-4-385-15328-5.
- "Kojien 6th edition"Shinmura Departure,Iwanami Shoten, February 2008.ISBN 978-4-00-080121-8.