Risk of heavy thunderstorms in the north and south Continue to be careful of yellow sand even if it is sunny in western and eastern Japan
If you write the contents roughly
Especially in Hokkaido and northern Tohoku, be careful of sudden heavy rain, lightning strikes, gusts, and hail from noon to night.
On the 9th (Sun), the atmospheric conditions are unstable in northern Japan and there is a risk of sudden thunderstorms, and there is also extremely heavy rain in Okinawa and Amami ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"Heavy rain』(Very heavy candy,Hard Rain) Is1976Was released onBob Dylan OfLive album.. "Phase 1976", which started in April 4Rolling Thunder Review"ofMay 54 songs from the performance,May 5Five songs are recorded from the performance.
In this work May 5Fort CollinsThe performance is positioned as the main. This performanceColoradoIt was an outdoor live performance at Hughes Stadium of Tate University. However, it was raining on the day and the spectators had to wear umbrellas and gofu. inside that"Heavy rainIt is said that the name of this album was derived from the fact that "was played" (not included in this work).
In this performancetv setRecording was also done at the same time as this album announcementNBCIt was broadcast in the United States as the TV special "Hard Rain" (not yet video). In Japan, following the year of Dylan,1977Change some songs toChannel 12 in Tokyo (currently TV Tokyo)"Bob Dylan Live Concert Special Heavy Rain" was broadcast.
1975The arrangement of the performance and the live format are different from those of "Rolling Thunder Revue" which was held in October-December. Whereas the first period was guerrilla and reverberant, there was no such excitement in this second period, and the reputation at that time was never good. However, in the later years, this live and TV broadcastBoot legAs a result, it has become popular.
This album is on May 5thFort WorthFour songs have been recorded from the performance. The 4th song "Hiding place from the stormThe beginning of "" was edited again, but in the remastered version of 2013, many of the inter-track parts are newly edited.
Unless otherwise stated, the song is composed by Bob Dylan.
- - Maggie's Farm - 5: 23
- In the usual morning -One Too Many Mornings-3:47
- - Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again - 6: 01
- - Oh, Sister - 5: 08
- Lyrics and composition: Dylan, Jack Levy
- - Lay Lady Lay - 4: 47
- Hiding place from the storm -Shelter From The Storm-5:29
- You are big -You're A Big Girl Now-7:01
- - I Threw It All Away - 3: 18
- - Idiot Wind - 10: 21
On the back cover of the LP, the songs were arranged appropriately, and the proviso "See Label For Sequence" was written. The intention is unknown.
Songs not included in the album while being televised
- Heavy rain -A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
- Blowin 'in the wind -Blowin' In The Wind
- Railroad Boy
- Dark As A Dungeon
- Dwarf Immigrants-I Pity The Poor Immigrant
- Door to heaven -Knockin' On Heaven's Door
- Bob Dylan- vocal,guitar
- Mick Ronson -Guitar (courtesy of RCA record)
- T. Bourne Burnett -Guitar,ピ ア ノ
- Steven Sauls -Guitar, back vocals
- David Mansfield -Guitar
- Rob Stoner - ベ ー, Back vocals
- Howard Wyeth - Drums,piano
- Gary Burke-Drums
- Scarlet Rivera - Strings
- Don Devito & Bob Dylan- producer
- Don meehan - recording& Mixing Engineer
- Lou Waxman-Tape Research Chief
- Ken Reagan-jacket cover photo
- Joel Bernstein-back cover photo
- Paula Share -Cover design
|America||1976th of February 9||Columbia||LP||PC 34349|
|The United Kingdom||CBS||LP||S 86016|
|Japan||1976||CBS Sony||LP||25AP 290|
|Japan||1991th of February 12||Sony||CD||SRCS-6169||NICE PRICE LINE|
|Japan||2014th of February 4||Sony||Blu-spec CD2||SICP-30496||2013 Digital Remaster, Paper Jacket, Limited Edition|
- ^ "allmusic (((Bob Dylan> Charts & Awards> Billboard Albums)))". Allmusic. 2009th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "RIAA Gold and Platinum Search for albums by Bob Dylan". RIAA. 2009th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Dylan's New'Bootleg' to Feature Unearthed Live Show". Rolling stone (September 2010, 8). 2012th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rain (SRCS-6169)". Sony Music. 2009th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rain (SICP-30496)". Sony Music. 2014th of February 4Browse.
In contrast, the three southern prefectures of the Tohoku regionSouth TohokuIt is called (Minami Tohoku).
The total area of the three northern Tohoku prefectures excludes the attached islandsKyusyuArea of island alone (36,750 km2).. The area ratio of the northeastern three prefectures and the southeastern three prefectures in the six northeastern prefectures is about 6:3, which is wider in the northeastern north, and the population is four to six, more in the southeastern northeast.
HonshuLocated in the northernmost part of.RitsuryoIsKinaiFrom the grounds of the Imperial Court, it was seen as "people who didn't stand (subject)"EzoIt was the area where (Emishi) lived.Heian periodEven after the entire Tohoku region was incorporated into Japan,Mr. Abe,Oshu FujiwaraThere was a semi-independent government. When the government of Kinai was in power, it was recognized that Mutsu was the eastern end of Japan, which is located deep in the Kanto region, and Dewa was the northern end of Japan, which is located further north of Hokuriku. Was thin.OuAs a result, the idea of putting together is bornKamakura PeriodIt is after that.
Since the mid-1990s, a political union has been formed in the three northeastern north and south prefectures of Aomori, Iwate, and Akita prefectures, and administrative integration and joint projects are being undertaken here. Also, similar activities are being carried out in the framework of 3 prefecture and 1 prefectures including Hokkaido. However, among the three northeastern north prefectures in recent years, there are Akita prefecture that is economically declining, Aomori prefecture which is behind in attracting industry, and Iwate prefecture which has strong links with Sendai and Tokyo due to the inland manufacturing industry. Disturbances are seen in the footsteps. The prefectures are lower than the national average in all three northeastern prefectures, but the food self-sufficiency rate is outstanding.
- Voluntary financial resources ratio (to total revenueLocal taxRatio of. 2000）
- National average: 32.1%
- North Tohoku prefectures: Aomori prefecture 3%, Iwate prefecture 14.8%, Akita prefecture 14.6%
- South Tohoku prefectures: Miyagi prefecture 3%, Fukushima prefecture 30.4%, Yamagata prefecture 23.7%
It is one of the areas with the most severe population decline. Especially in Akita and Aomori prefectures, the population decline rate has been at the worst and second place for many years. In addition, from 1, Iwate Prefecture defeated Kochi Prefecture, Yamagata Prefecture, Wakayama Prefecture, etc., and fell into the worst third place. In 2, the ranking remained the same, and the population decline rate was the worst, 2017st, 3nd and 2018rd, with 1 prefectures in the north-eastern region. Each index such as social increase/decrease rate, mortality rate, suicide rate, total fertility rate also tends to be worse than the national level.
Of 3 prefecturesPrefectural office locationIt is,Morioka29.4, Aomori City 28.5,Akita CityAlmost as large as 30.8,Metropolitan areaIn the populationMorioka metropolitan area48 people,Akita metropolitan area43 people,Aomori metropolitan area34 (Hachinohe metropolitan area33 people,Hirosaki metropolitan area32) (2000Urban employment area). In this way, each prefecture/regionPrimate CityExists, but it does not exist when the three northeastern prefectures are viewed as one, so product sales that cover the three northeastern north prefecturesretail)・There is no absolute central city of service,Sendai,TokyoTends to depend on.
- Morioka City: ¥1 billion, Akita City: ¥3559 billion, Aomori City: ¥1 billion
Also, the ranking of manufactured product shipments varies by year, butHachinohe City,Kanegasaki Town,Kitakami CityIs in the top 3, and the area around Kanegasaki Town and Kitakami City, where the concentration of automobile-related industries is remarkable, is one of the best industrial areas in the Tohoku region.
A major company has set up a “Tohoku Kita Branch” in Morioka, which has jurisdiction over the three prefectures of Iwate, Akita, and Aomori. (Upgrading the former “Morioka/Iwate Sales Office” to “Tohoku Kita Branch”) An increasing number of companies are consolidating their existing sales offices in Akita, Aomori and Hachinohe to Morioka.
Prefectural broadcasts in the three northern prefectures
- Iwate Prefecture:
- NHK Akita Broadcasting Station
- Akita Broadcasting(ABS, TV are Nippon Television series, radio are JRN/NRN series.)
- ABS is TohokuHokkaidoThe only commercial radio station in Japan that does not participate in either "radiko" or "radiko premium" (as of February 2016, FM Akita also).
- Akita TV(AKT, Fuji TV series)
- Akita Asahi Broadcasting(AAB, TV Asahi series)
- FM Akita(JFN series)
- Aomori Prefecture:
Iwate Prefecture is the only northeast north (Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.seriesExcept for), there are all 4 commercial TV stations. On the other hand, since there are no JNN affiliates in Akita Prefecture and Fuji TV affiliates in Aomori Prefecture,Odate Cable TVAt ATVAkita Cable TVAt IBC,Yurihonjo City CATV CenterAt TUYAomori Cable TVAt uhb and TVHKazamaura village co-listening systemAll stations with bills atMisawa City Cable TVAt mitHachinohe Television Broadcasting-Tagomachi Cable TVAll stations in existence are retransmitted at.. IBC is also a local newspaper in Akita PrefectureAkita Kaishin ShimpoOn the TV side, mit is a local newspaper in Aomori PrefectureTooku Nippo"When"Daly TohokuEach is posted in full size on the TV side (Daily Tohoku is posted on the radio & 2nd TV side, IBC Radio / FM Iwate of the prosperous station, and all the prosperous TV stations except mit are posted in half size on the final side. Tooku Nippo is on the radio & 2nd TV side of IBC Radio FM Iwate and the billing stationHBC Radio-STV radio-AIR-G'-FM North WaveEach is posted, and all the TV stations on the bill and all the popular TV stations other than mit are also posted in half size).
The prefecture area of the Tohoku regionEdo PeriodOldClanIn the three northeastern north prefectures, which were different from the boundaries ofHirosaki DomainFrom the eastern side of Aomori prefecture to the northern inland side of Iwate prefectureMorioka DomainSouth of Aomori Prefecture (currently around Hachinohe City) and the northern coast of Iwate Prefecture are the Hachinohe Domain and southern Iwate Prefecture (fromMiyagi)ButSendai Domain, Akita PrefectureKubota DomainIt was a print version of. However, there are regional areas different from the territory of the former domain. From the coast of Akita PrefectureYamagata-Shonai regionOverSea of JapanThe coastal area is the shortest route between the Tohoku region and Kinai since ancient times, andShippingThe fastest route and mass transit route byKitamaebuneWe are connected with each other, and now the connection by land is also strong. Also,Ou MountainsIwate PrefectureKitakami BasinAnd Akita PrefectureYokote BasinIs bothOshu FujiwaraThe cultural connection to be a print ofAkitaViadistributionHomogeneity is seen in the development of and. Aomori cityShimokita regionFrom the many years of logistics since the Edo period,HakodateSuch asDonanIt has deep economic ties with the local areas.
Highways andShinkansenWith the development of, the movement within the Tohoku region will be easier, while in the Akita and Aomori metropolitan areasTokyoThere is a direct economic exchange with the above-mentioned regional characteristics, and different economic regions are formed for each regional area and urban area. Absent.
basin,plateauIn a large area,The Pacific OceanOn the coastSanriku CoastSymbolized byRias coastSpreads. It is a mountain rangeOu Mountains TheKitakami CityThe altitude decreases near here, and from the Pacific OceanOyashioRiding onStopA cold wind blows. The entire northeastern region, including the Pacific Ocean side,Heavy snowfall.
- (I.e. : Mt. Iwatesan,Mt. Hakkoda,Mt. Iwakisan,Shirakami Sanchi
- river : Kitakami River,Omonogawa
- (I.e. : Lake Tazawa,Lake Towada
- 平野 : Akita Plain,Tsugaru Plain,Hachinohe Plain
- basin : Kitakami Basin,Yokote Basin
- ^ a b Area adjustment by prefectures, cities, towns and villages nationwide(Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismGeographical Survey Institute）
- ^ 27 Census Final Report "Japanese Population/Households" Statistical Table Population and Population Index-nationwide, prefectures (Taisho 27-XNUMX)(Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau）
- ^ Kazuno-gunKosaka TownLake TowadaIn the districtLake Towada TV relay stationIt is possible to directly receive radio waves from the station. However, the local station in autumn does not have a relay station in the Lake Towada area, and the digital terrestrial broadcasting in autumn by optical fiber etc. has not been carried out to the area.
- ^ mit has a higher frequency of broadcasting commercials, stores, and event commercials in the Hachinohe area than other stations. Due to the characteristic that the degree is larger than other stations, mit continues to retransmit in the Hachinohe area CATV even after terrestrial digital broadcasting).
- ^ In the coast of Akita PrefectureTsuruoka Relay StationStation radio waves from (YBC-YTS-TUY-SAY), Aomori PrefectureSanhachi Kamikita RegionThen.Ninohe relay stationThe station radio waves (IBC, TVI, mit, IAT) fromTsugaru-Shimokita regionThen.Mount HakodateRadio station fromHBC-STV-HTB-uhb-TVH) Can also be received directly (many households have two UHF antennas for viewing local stations and neighboring prefecture stations).
- ^ Mutsu BayとTsugaru StraitThe northern part of Tsugaru & Shimokita facing the area, and the Sanpachi Kamikita region near Iwate prefecture can receive and watch the broadcast of the neighboring prefecture via CATV, while the southwestern part of the Tsugaru region (Hirosaki city, Goshogawara city,Tsugaru City-Hirakawa-KuroishiThe surrounding area is surrounded by mountains, so it is almost impossible to receive the next prefecture broadcast directly.Hirosaki-The Goshogawara area CATV has not retransmitted the Fuji affiliated stations (mit, AKT, uhb) in neighboring prefectures.
- Tohoku region
- Economic history of the Tohoku region
- South Tohoku
- Hokkaido - Donan
- North Tohoku University Baseball Federation
- Northern District University Baseball Federation
- Destination campaign
- Kitaou dialect
- Northern Tohoku Wide Area Cooperation Promotion Council
- Northern Tohoku Prefecture Three Prefecture Tourism Promotion Council
- Aomori prefectural government-decentralization homepage[Broken link]
- Iwate-decentralization website
- Akita Prefecture-Akita Prefecture, Study Group on "Doshu System" etc.[Broken link](December 14)