It rains and stops in Kanto, and west to eastern Japan also have rain gear
If you write the contents roughly
In Kanto, it is likely to rain or stop all day long.
Atmospheric conditions will be unstable over a wide area today (Monday).The Amami region of Okinawa, which is close to the rainy season front, is temporarily raining ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sorrow,SakuIs also referred to as "Sakujitsu" when it comes to Sakushu. "SakuIs the new moon, which originally meant the day of the lunar calendar. The reading "tsutachi" is a variation of "tsukitsuki". When we read "Ichi-nichi" and "Ichijitsu," it means not only the first day of the month, but also "a certain day without specifying the month and day."
- May 1 - July 1 (Old calendar)
- May 2 - July 2 (Old calendar)
- May 3 - July 3 (Old calendar)
- May 4 - July 4 (Old calendar)
- May 5 - July 5 (Old calendar)
- May 6 - July 6 (Old calendar)
- May 7 - July 7 (Old calendar)
- May 8 - July 8 (Old calendar)
- May 9 - July 9 (Old calendar)
- May 10 - July 10 (Old calendar)
- May 11 - July 11 (Old calendar)
- May 12 - July 12 (Old calendar)
- XNUMXth( Japan) * A day with 1 or 6
- Water Offair( Japan) *1 day5 days-15 days
- MyokenFair of ( Japan) * 1 day・15 days
- Energy Conservations Day( Japan）
- 1980Implemented from. "Let's use energy carefully to save fossil resources on the earth and save it," he said.
- Movie service day( Japan）
- SafehealthTotal inspection date ( Japan）
- Azukis Day( Japan）
- Imuraya ConfectioneryEstablished. I used to eat red bean rice on the 1st and 15th of every month.