Typhoon No. XNUMX may approach or land in Kanto or Tohoku
If you write the contents roughly
It has already been 6 days since we entered the strong wind region of the typhoon on the main island of Okinawa, and we are worried about the impact on agricultural products and logistics.
Typhoon No. XNUMX in the East China Sea goes further west, but due to its slow movement, it is raining today in the Nansei Islands, and the windy condition continues ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Okinawa main island
Okinawa main island(Okinawa), orOkinawa Island(Okinawajima)OkinawaMake up of 160(I.e.Is the largest island in Of courseHonshuな どNativeExcluding 4 islandsKunashiri IslandSecond onlyJapanIs the 3th largest island in Japan(In descending order,Etorofu Island-Kunashiri Island-Okinawa main island-See you againEast China SeaとThe Pacific Ocean(Philippine Sea) Located betweenNansei IslandsEven in(I.e.Is.With an area only on the main island of Okinawa that does not include remote islandsOsaka,TottoriNarrower thanTokyo Ward,Biwa lakeWider than.
Okinawa OfPolitics,EconomyBecome the center of(I.e.And 41 of the prefecture市町村OfPrefectural office location OfNahaThere are 26 municipalities including. Also in the prefecturepopulationIt has a population of approximately 145 million, or approximately 9% of the approximately 129 million.
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismExcept for the five islands of Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku, Kyushu, and the main island of Okinawa. Remote island".However, for 5 islands including the main island of Okinawa, "Native"Is not used.Okinawa Promotion Special Measures ActAccording to the report, islands other than the main island of Okinawa are designated as "remote islands", and some of them are designated as "designated remote islands".Uninhabited islands are included in the designated remote islands, but the islands that are bridge-connected to the main island of Okinawa are excluded from the designated remote islands.On the other hand, the islands that are bridge-connected to Miyakojima and Ishigakijima have not been removed..
In addition,Okinawan dialectとKunigami dialectUchina Uchinanchu (Uchinanchu) is originally OkinawaMain islandAnd the word from that person,MeijiAfter the establishment of Okinawa Prefecture during the periodPrefectureIt came to show the whole area and the person who came from it.
"Okinawa Island"OkinawaIs called "Okinawa main island" or simply "main island".,this isHumanities-社会It is a name that is conscious of remote islands based on a conceptual concept.Geographical Survey InstituteandJapan Coast GuardMarine Information DepartmentSo, it is used in unification with "Okinawa Island".
Okinawan dialectIn addition to "Uchina", it is also called "Gigi". Gigi is a kanji character that is written as "underground" and is a pair of words for "hanari (remote island)"...In dialect, "Underground Three-way Separation" (Gigi Sanpo Shuhanari)[Note 2]) Is the main island of Okinawa,Kunigami-Middle head-Shimajiri, And a general term for remote islands around the main island, nowOkinawa IslandsHit[Note 3].
It is an island located at the northeastern end of Okinawa Prefecture.Japan Of(I.e.InHonshu-Hokkaido-Kyusyu-Shikoku-Etorofu Island-Kunashiri IslandSecond largest in size, With 4 major islandsNorthern TerritoriesIt is the largest island in Japan excluding.
Area is 1,207.00km2, Around 476kmThe straight line distance of the main island is about 106.6km at the north and south ends... Since it was returned to Okinawa, landfill has been prosperous and more than 1000 hectares have been landfilled.
NorthIgneous rockIs the center of the islandYonahatakeIncluding,Yaedake,NagodakeThe low mountains of about 400m continue.Somewhat bigRiverIt is also a characteristic of the north, and there is very little flat land.Acidic OfsoilAre distributed,pineappleIs being cultivated.. Also in the northYamaharaIt is called (Yanbaru).Kunigami Village-Ogimi Village-HigashimuraSpread to森林Alternatively, it refers to the area of Kunigami Village, Ogimi Village, and Higashi Village itself, and broadly refers to the forests that spread in the northern part of Okinawa Main Island or the northern part of Okinawa Main Island.
Motobu Peninsula TheLimestoneLayers are distributed and are found in tropical regionsConical castIs developing.. In addition, the Motobu Peninsula produces limestone, soQuarryとcement工場Is located.Agriculture:Then,AcerolaKnown as the origin of.
Mainly south centralRyukyu limestoneLayers andMudstoneIs composed of.. The terrain is flat, there are few hilly areas over 100 m, andRiverIs very few. Prone to erosionLimestoneKarst terrain has developed in the southern part ofSubtropicalTherefore, the erosion is fast,UvaleThere are many. manyLimestone caveIn the southeast of NahaNanjo CityThe total length of Tamaki is 5km (open to the public 890m)GyokusendoIs the most famous.
The northernmost pointCape Hedo(Hey Misaki)KagoshimaBelongs toYoron IslandIs a distance of 22km.The southernmost pointArasakiIs (Arasaki) But generally to the westCape KyanIs often thought to be the southernmost tip of the main island of Okinawa..
|Eastern end||Kunigami-son, Kunigami-gun||North Latitude 26 Degrees 45 Minutes 22 Seconds||East longitude 128 degree 19 min 40 sec|
|West end||Naha||North Latitude 26 Degrees 11 Minutes 55 Seconds||East longitude 127 degree 38 min 11 sec|
|Southern tip||Itoman||North Latitude 26 Degrees 04 Minutes 28 Seconds||East longitude 127 degree 40 min 37 sec|
|Northern end||Kunigami-son, Kunigami-gun||North Latitude 26 Degrees 52 Minutes 32 Seconds||East longitude 128 degree 15 min 28 sec|
|Latitude and longitudeWorld geodetic systembased on|
Excluding small rocks on the beach/sea reef.
- Sekaizaki - Kunigami VillageOku Oki.
- Akasaki -Kunigami Village character off Chusu.
- Katsenosaki -Kunigami Village Anba offshore.
- Teniyazaki - NagoOff Teniniya.
- Cape Kin - Kin TownKin Kin, off the coast of Cape Kin. There are also small islands and reefs about 950m east of the cape and about 600m off the South Island.
- Nishinoiwa -Within Kin Bay.Uruma CityとKin TownI am currently in a dispute with him.
- Gonjan rock,Aginami Island -Approximately 600m off the south side of Kannaren Hiratashiya Kannasaki, Uruma City.
- Tofu Island - Kitanakagusuku VillageOff Towaguchi.
- Kumaka Island - Nanjo CityAbout 2.6 km off the South Island of Cape Chinen.
- Adchi Island -Off the coast of Chinen Shikiya, Nanjo City.
- Tamata Island --Approximately 1.1 km east of Adchi Island.
- Okanami Rock -About 800m off the western side of Nishizaki, Itoman City.
- (Unnamed) - Chatan TownA small island off the coast of 1-chome Kita-mae.
- (Unnamed) - Yomitan VillageAftermathA reef about 500m off the west coast.
- Tobera rock - Onna villageManza hairOffshore reef.
- Bisezaki -Off Bisezaki, Motobu Town. There is Bise Ryugu and a lighthouse.
- Husband Rock --Approximately 1.2 km off the north-northwest of Genka, Nago City.
- Stone stone - Ogimi VillageOff Ramba.
- Awase area, Nakagusuku Bay Port (Okinawa City East Coast Development Plan)-Under construction
- 753 - Kangen"Agana Nami" (Akona is now the main island of Okinawa))Arrival in.
- 1429 - Ryukyu KingdomEstablished.
- 1609 --By the Satsuma DomainRyukyu invasion.
- 1879 - Ryukyu disposal, Set up in Okinawa Prefecture.
- 1945 - Battle of Okinawa. afterwards,US GovernanceStarted.
- 1971 -With Okinawa main islandHeianza IslandTieUndersea roadOpened.
- 1972 - Return to Japan.
- 1987 - US Army in OkinawaMakiminato residential area was returnedNaha ShintoshinWill be developed.
- 2000 -"Gusuku and related heritage groups of Ryukyu Kingdom"Butworld HeritageBe registered with.
- 2003 - Okinawa city monorail(Yui Rail) opens.
- 2007 -Completion of landfill in the Shinko area (390 hectares).
- 2014 - Naha AirportLandfill construction of the second runway (160 hectares). (Completed in 2020)
The main island of Okinawa is basically in administrative and other fields.North/Central/SouthIt is divided into three areas.
In addition,Metropolitan areaFrom the connection of the central part and the southern part in oneCentral and SouthIt is often divided into In addition, from the viewpoint of transportation, etc., head north from Naha City.Middle northSometimes called.
Background and definition
This northern / central / southern division is historicallyOld Ryukyu-Sanzan period OfKitayama-中山-NamsanIt is believed to be derived from the power range (territory) of each kingdom.Furthermore, the Middle Ages Ryukyu (Ryukyu KingdomIt is an old division of the era)Kunigami-Middle head-Shimajiri, And after modern OkinawaKunigami-Nakagami-gun-Shimajiri) Has been inherited and has reached the present age.However, there is a transition from the boundary of the Sanzan period (for details, see "Kunigami"Middle head"ShimajiriRefer to each item).
Furthermore, the administrative divisions of "northern region", "central region", and "southern region"Surrounding remote islandsAlthough some of the cities, towns and villages are included, Not covered in this item.
Northern Okinawa main island
Central Okinawa Island
Generally,Middle head(Nakagami) Corresponds to the district.Area 280km2, Population about 59. This is the most concentrated US military facility. Urasoe is a member of the Southern Wide Area Municipal Area Administrative Association, and Nishihara, Nakagusuku, and Kitanakagusuku are affiliated with the Southern Wide Area Administrative Association.
In addition, Urasoe City and Nishihara TownNaha metropolitan areaAlthough it may be treated as the southern part publicly due to the entanglement with, it is basically the central part in terms of administrative divisions..
- Okinawa City
- Urasoe City
- Ginowan City
- Uruma City
Southern Okinawa main island
Generally,Shimajiri(Shimajiri) Corresponds to the district.Area 198km2, Population about 54. It has the capital city of Naha. The term "southern" often refers to cities and towns other than Naha.
Central and southern metropolitan areas
Central and southern metropolitan areasWhat is (Chu Nanbu Toshiken)?NahaIs the main center,Okinawa CityIs a metropolitan area with a secondary center. Area approx.478 km2(5/1 of the prefecture's land area)About 116 million people(8% of the prefecture's population) live.
Central partIs Okinawa City,SouthernIs a region centered on Naha City, but the centrality of Naha City extends to the central part, while the centrality of Okinawa City does not reach the entire central part. In addition, the central and southern regions consist of many small-scale municipalities whose area is far below the national average.Central and SouthIt is often classified as.By the way, comparing the areas of each municipality in the central and southern regions, even the largest city of Uruma is 86.01 km.2The area of all other municipalities is 50km.2Is less than.
Central and SouthThe population density TheGovernment-designated cityIsKitakyushu(The area is slightly smaller in the central and southern part of the main island, with a population of about 98 compared to Kitakyushu, which has a population of about 16), which is extremely high as a local city. In addition, limited to neighboring local governments such as Naha City, Urasoe City, Ginowan CityThree major metropolitan areasBoasting an average population density (Naha metropolitan areaSee also). Besides, in 2003Okinawa city monorailUntil (Yui Rail) opensOrbit system OfPublic transportDid not exist (However, there were multiple railroads and tracks before the war.Okinawa Prefecture RailroadSee. ) Therefore, from the mainlandAutomobileRoads in the central and southern regions are chronically dependent onTraffic jamIt's a little bit. However, the size of the economy and industry is smaller than that of the population due to the different historical and geographical backgrounds.
In addition,TelArea code The098Is unified in (NahaMA.KunigamiOnna village-Ginoza Village-Kin TownAnd the surrounding remote islandsKumejima Town-Tokashiki Village-Zamami village-Aguni Village-Tonaki villageIncluding. In other words, the central part of the main island and the southern part of the main island. (Kerama/Aguni Islands, Kume Island, Onna/Kin district are applicable).0988,0989X,0989XXThe area code that was divided into1990It was unified by shifting. In these areas, the area code 098 is often omitted when introducing telephone numbers in advertisements (including TV/radio commercials) and announcements (in Okinawa prefecture)Fixed-line phoneThe majority of the households in this area are in this area, and the actual area code after that is only 0980).
The north is about one-third of the total area of Okinawa Prefecture,YamaharaCalled (Yanbaru)森林Is an area where As a type of forestLaurel forestAnd the main body of TakagiItai.Noguchi Gera,Yanbaru Kina,Yambaru Tenaga KoganeSuch asEndemic speciesMany inhabit. Among them, the Motobu PeninsulaLimestoneThere are many zones and it is uniqueBiotahave.
Middle southUplifting coral reefOn top ofCypress,AkagiThere are forests whose components are, and the tropical elements are stronger. HoweverSecond World WarThere are few well-preserved forests because of the large amount of human disturbance and subsequent destruction caused by the forest.
The coastline is surrounded by coral reefs, but its development differs north and south of the island. In the north, coral reefs are almost in close contact with the coast, but in the south and central parts, they develop offshore andLagoonIs formed. However, coral itself has many areas with high mortality rates, and there are few places where living corals are on one side. This is mainlyRed soilIt is said to be due to natural destruction such as spillage.Ramsar ConventionIt is a registered wetlandMankoAndMigratory birdKnown as the destination ofAwase tidal flat,dugongInhabitHenokoOki,Gesashi Bay OfmangroveValuable such as woodsSalt marshes-Seaweed bed・Shallow waters also exist. Some of these have development plans.
In addition, in JapanMinistry of the EnvironmentSpecified byImportant wetlands in Japan 500Of these, 54 are in Okinawa Prefecture (21 of which are in the Okinawa main island or the surrounding waters). this is,HokkaidoIt is the second most common country after Japan (61 locations).
On the main island of Okinawaclimate TheSubtropical(Köppen climate classificationThen,Warm and humid climate (Cfa))Summer: TheTyphoon ginzaIs calledtyphoonThe number of passing or approaching is very large. But,Winter: TheFrost,氷Has never been observed. Very rarelyHailstoneIt only rains. However, it gets cold as it is (the minimum temperature is about 9°C, and it is strong in winter.WindBecause it also blows)こ た つSome residents use.5By the timerainy seasonEnter,6The rainy season will end in the second half. Summer maximum temperature is around 32-33 °C, above 35 °CExtremely hot dayIs rarelyHonshu(TohokuExcept)). This is because the mainland of Okinawa has a small land area and is surrounded by the sea.Tokyo,OsakaThere is no big city likeHeat island phenomenonThis will not happen.
|North||Central and South|
|Nago||Kin Town||Naha||Nanjo City|
Number of threads
"Okinawa main island region" in the weather forecast
1985In the past, there were only one region in the central south of the main island, northern part of the main island,Kumejima（現在の一次細分区域）に3地域に分かれたが、予報は3つとも同じ予報であることが多く、電話「177」による天気予報では3地域別々ではなく「098-177」のみであるため、3つとも同じ予報であるときはいちいち3地域に分けずにまとめて1回で発表することが多い（3地域別々の場合はそれぞれ地域ごとに発表する）。さらに2002ToWarning-alarmAs the second subdivision area, the central and southern parts of the main island were divided into three parts: southern part, central part, Kerama/Aguni Islands, and northern part of the main island was divided into four parts: Onna/Kinmu, Nago, Kunigami, Iheya/Izena (Kume Island is not subdivided).
- Forecast classification of weather forecast
- Okinawa Main Island Central South: South central part of the main island south of Uruma City and Yomitan Village,Kerama Islands,Aguni Island(note),Tonaki Island
- Southern Main Island: Naha City, Urasoe City, Itoman City, Tomigusuku City, Nanjo City, Nishihara Town, Haebaru Town, Yaese Town, Yonabaru Town
- Central Main Island: Okinawa City, Uruma City, Ginowan City, Chatan Town, Kadena Town, Nakagusuku Village, Kitanakagusuku Village, Yomitan Village
- KeramaAguni Islands : Tokashiki Village-Zamami village-Aguni Village-Tonaki village
- Northern Okinawa main island: North of the main island north of Onna village and Kin town,Ie Island,Iheya Island,Izena Island
- Onna/Kin district: Kin town/Onna village/Ginoza village
- Nago District: Nago City, Motobu Town, Nakijin Village, Ie Village
- Kunigami area: Kunigami village, Ogimi village, Higashi village
- Iheya/Izena: Iheya/Izena
- Kumejima: Kumejima Town
(Note) Aguni Village was the northern area of the main island until the secondary subdivision area was newly established (weather forecast only).
On Okinawa IslandRiverThere are few, especially in the central and southern regions where the population is concentrated. Although the amount of precipitation is not small, it is not accumulated due to the small size of the river, and most of it has flowed out to the sea, which has often caused water shortages for a long time... The rainy season is earlytyphoonThere is also a side to rely on. Even today, water tanks are installed on the roofs of many houses to store domestic water in case of water outage. In addition, almost all of the northern riversdamIs built. Although water supply was cut off by this, various problems are pointed out from the viewpoint of nature conservation.
It is a district where abundant nature remains and resort tourism is popular.
- Ocean Expo Park
- Nakijin Castle
- Manza hair
- Moon beach
- Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium
- Cape Sena
- Cape Hedo
- Kouri Ohashi
- Inland Sea
Small and medium cities are gathered. There are many US military bases, and it is also the source of American culture.
- Nakagusuku Castle
- Katsuren Castle
- Afterwave lighthouse
- Undersea road
- Scuba diving
- Mihama Town Resort American Village
- Okinawa Children's Country
Prefecture Naha (old cityShuri) ・Has a southern battlefield and is a central area for tourism of cultural and historical sites, and is often the destination of school excursions.
- Shuri Castle
- International street
- Navy Headquarters
- Himeyuri Monument
- Peace Memorial Park
- Seiba Utaki
The main island of Okinawa is considered to be extremely important in terms of US military strategy from the perspective of Japan's national defense.
US military facilities
There are 28 US military facilities on the main island of Okinawa, accounting for about 20% of the area of the island. Especially, it is concentrated in the central part of Japan and 10 out of 8 cities, towns and villages have facilities.MarinesFutenma Air BaseIs a transportation hub located in the center of the central and southern metropolitan areaGinowan CityOccupy the heart of.
- Okuma Rest Center
- Yaedake Communication Station
- Sena wave communication facility
- Kadena Ammunition Storage Area
- Kadena Air Base(Kadena Air Base)-Known as "Kadena Air Base"
- Northern training ground
- Camp Schwab
- Henoko Ammunition Storage
- Camp Hansen
- Kin Red Beach Training Ground
- Kin Blue Beach Training Ground
- Camp Courtney
- Camp mactrias
- Camp Kuwae(Camp Lester)
- Camp Foster(Camp Foster)
- Futenma Air Base(Marine Corps Air Station Futenma)-Commonly known as "Futenma Base"
- Makiminato Supply District(Camp Kinser)
- Okinawa Expressway(Highway national road）
- Naha Airport Expressway(Route 506)-(Motorway）
- National Route 58(Kunigami Village-Nago City-Naha City, mainly passing through the west coast of the north-north)
- National Route 329(Nago City-Okinawa City-Naha City, mainly passing through the east coast of the north-north)
- National Route 330(Okinawa City-Ginowan City-Naha City)
- National Route 331(Naha City-Itoman City-Yonabaru Town and Nago City-Higashi Village-Ogimi Village, mainly passing through the south)
- National Route 332(Naha Airport-Naha city area)
- National Route 390(Naha Port-Naha city area)
- National Route 449(Motobu Town-Nago City, mainly passing through the southern part of Motobu Peninsula)
- National Route 505(Motobu Town-Nakijin Village-Nago City, mainly passing through the northern part of Motobu Peninsula)
- National Route 507(Yaese Town-Naha City, mainly passing through the central part of the south)
- Okinawa Prefectural Road(93 routes, including islands that are connected to the Okinawa main island by a bridge or routes that pass through the islands)
- Main local road(19 routes)
- General prefectural road (74 routes, of whichBicycle path1 line (Okinawa Prefectural Road No. 236 Tamaki Naha Bicycle Road Line))
As of January 2015, the following table lists the islands that are connected to the Okinawa main island via bridges or undersea roads..
|(I.e.||Local government||Bridges, etc.||Extension (m)||Opening date|
|Miyagi island||Ogimi Village||Miyagi Bridge||100||August, 1996|
|Kouri Island||Nakijin Village||Kouri Ohashi||1,960||2005/2/8|
|Sesoko Island||Motobu Town||Sesoko Bridge||762||1985/2/13|
|Yagaji Island||Nago||Yagaji Ohashi||300||1993/3/27|
|Oujima||Haji Obu Bridge||77||August, 1982|
|Heianza Island||Uruma City||Undersea road||4,240||1999/3/15|
|Miyagi island||Mobara bridge||17||August, 1973|
|Ikei Island||Ikei Ohashi||198||1982/4/8|
|Hamahiga Island||Hamahiga Bridge||900||1997/2/7|
|Yabuchi Island||Yabuchi Bridge||193||1985/7/29|
|Oujima||Nanjo City||Ou Bridge||92||2011/4/1|
The following operators operate route buses that connect the various parts of the Okinawa main island. There is a bus line connecting all cities and towns south of Nago City to the center of Naha City, and a bus line connecting all cities and towns north of Nago City to the center of Nago City except Higashimura where the village operates a free bus. is there.
- Ryukyu Bus Transportation -From the center of Kunigami Village in the north to the southern end of Itoman City in the south, there are routes throughout the island.
- Okinawa bus -There are routes throughout the island from the center of Kunigami Village in the north to the center of Itoman City in the south.
- Naha bus -Operates most of the Naha city line. There are also routes to municipalities around Naha City.
- Toyo Bus -From Okinawa city in the north to Nanjo city in the south, there is a line in the southern part of the island.
- Kunigami Village Bus -There is a line connecting the center of Kunigami Village and the area north of it.
- Uruma City Paid Bus -Yunagiya, Uruma CityHeianza Island-Hamahiga Island-Miyagi island-Ikei IslandRun between.
- Yanbaru Express Bus-Routes operating between Naha City and Motobu/Nakijin Village via Okinawa Expressway, and Motobu TownSesoko IslandAnd Okinawa main island, Nago cityYagaji Island, Nakijin VillageKouri IslandOperates a local line connecting
- Okinawa Airport Shuttle-Naha Airport and Onna Village (excluding some flights), operates a route connecting Motobu Town via Nago City. Take the Okinawa Expressway on the way.
- Curry Attractions -Starting from Naha City, it operates routes to Urasoe City, Tomigusuku City, Chatan Town, Motobu Town.
- Tokyo bus -Okinawa office is Naha Airport and Yui RailAkamine StationandSenagajima,iias Okinawa ToyosakiOperates the route connecting
- Naha Port -There are passenger routes to and from the prefecture (Important port）
- Unten Port -There is a passenger route to Iheyajima and Izenajima (also used as an important port and an evacuation port when a typhoon approaches)
- -No passenger route (important port)
- -No passenger route (important port)
- Motobu Port -Except Naha Port, there is only one route connecting with outside Okinawa
- - Tsuken IslandPassenger routes to and from
- - Kudaka IslandPassenger routes to and from
- NHK Okinawa Broadcasting Station(Comprehensive/Terrestrial digital 1ch/Education/Terrestrial digital 2ch)
- Ryukyu Broadcasting(Latte.. TV set:TBSseries. Terrestrial digital 3ch. radio:JRNseries)
- Ryukyu Asahi Broadcasting(TV Asahiseries. Terrestrial digital 5ch)
- Okinawa TV Broadcast(FNN-FNS(Fuji TV) series. Terrestrial digital 8ch)
- Radio Okinawa(NRNseries)
- The above broadcasting station has its head office in Naha City.
- FM Okinawa(JFNAffiliation) The head office is in Urasoe City.
- 5 metropolitan areasIn addition to (Metropolitan area/Kansai area/Chukyo area/Hokkaido/Fukuoka prefecture), Okinawa prefecture is the only country where there are 2020 local radio stations since July 7.
- Others, headquartered on the main island of OkinawaCommunity broadcasting stationThere are 2020 stations as of July 7. Of these, two stations are established in Naha City, Okinawa City, and Ginowan City, respectively.
- Okinawa PrefectureNippon Television (NNS)There is no series.In Naha City and 8 other municipalitiesOkinawa Cable NetworkIn the independent TV program "TV Mirai"Kagoshima Yomiuri TVIt is possible to watch some programs by rebroadcasting outside the area.In addition, in "TV Nirai"TOKYO MX(National Independent Broadcasting Council), some programs are also purchased and broadcast independently.
- ^ However, since the population of the island crossed with the main island is also included, "Okinawa main island bridge total (1,231,765)" was subtracted from "Okinawa main island (7,039)"..
- ^ The words and phrases in the "Ryukyu Dictionary"RomajiIn the notation, the reading is not stated, "Žiži-Sanpoo-Sjuhanari" (Ž The symbol at the top isCaron)a.Therefore, referring to "Characters and Notation (p.viii --x)" in the "Ryukyu Dictionary",KatakanaConverted to.
- ^ Underground (jiji) or jige (jige) refers to "Okinawa main island" and is a word that is paired with a remote island ("hanari" in dialect).Sanpo indicates Kunigami, Nakagami, and Shimajiri.
- ^ "Encyclopedia of Islands" "Okinawa Islands" (1991) p.117
- ^ a b "(PDF)". Geographical Survey Institute (September 2020, 1). 2020/5/30Browse.
- ^ a b "Science Chronology 19 Edition" (2006) p.565
- ^ a b c d "Japanese Historical Place Name Series" "Okinawa Island" (2002) p.73 Middle Section
- ^ a b "Japan Statistical Yearbook 26" "1-2 Main islands" (2013) p.13, 17
- ^ "(PDF)”. Okinawa Prefecture Planning Department Statistics Division (October 2011, 10). 2013/2/4Browse.
- ^ a b c "The 51st Okinawa Prefectural Statistics Yearbook" "10. Number of Households by Island and Population by Gender (12, 17)" (2008) p.28
- ^ "(PDF)". Geographical Survey Institute. p. 189 (August 2005, 10). 2013/2/4Browse.
- ^ "Japanese Historical Place Name System" "Introduction to Natural Environment" (2002) p.23 Upper-middle
- ^ National Astronomical Observatory of Japan (19) Science chronology p.565 ISBN 4621077635
- ^ a b "Japanese history place name system" "Okinawa Island" (2002) p.73
- ^ a b "Okinawa Encyclopedia Vol. 1983" "Okinawajima" (525) p.XNUMX
- ^ "Kadokawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary" "Okinawa Island" (1991) p.235
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Coast Guard Marine Information Department (2009). 2013/2/4Browse.
- ^ Vocabulary details-Shuri/Naha dialect, Okinawa Language Education Center, viewed December 2014, 12.
- ^ a b "Ryukyuan Dictionary" (1999) p.635
- ^ "Japanese History Place Name System" "Introduction to Natural Environment" (2002) p.24
- ^ Anwa Mine Ryukyu Cement
- ^ "Drink and be vigorous Aterola Motobu Town promotes the production area”. Ryukyu Shimpo (March 2009, 5). 2011/8/17Browse.
- ^ "Japanese History Place Name System" "Introduction Natural Environment" (2002) p.24 Middle
- ^ "Longitude and latitude (world geodetic system)”. Geospatial Information Authority of Japan. 2019/6/16Browse.(In particular, see "Southern edge" of "Itoman City")
- ^ "Okidai Encyclopedia Vol. 1983" "Cape Kyan" (872) pp.873 -XNUMX
- ^ "Longitude/latitude of government offices/municipal offices and north, south, east, and west end points of Okinawa Prefecture”. Geospatial Information Authority of Japan. 2012/2/1Browse.
- ^ "Map browsing service”. Geospatial Information Authority of Japan. 2012/2/1Browse.
- ^ Geographical Survey Institute/Geographic Survey Institute map (extract). In addition, islets and reefs in the remote islands around the main island of Okinawa are listed in the items for those remote islands in principle. AlsoOkinawa IslandsDoes not handle islands included in
- ^ "Japanese Historical Place Name Series" "Ago Nawajima" (2002) p.72
- ^ Yamazato (2004)
- ^ a b "Chubu region / Okinawa prefecture". www.pref.okinawa.lg.jp. 2020/11/14Browse.
- ^ a b https://www.pref.okinawa.lg.jp/site/doboku/kowan/keikaku/documents/documents/p1~10.pdf
- ^ "Urasoe City is included in either the central part or the southern part | Urasoe City". www.city.urasoe.lg.jp. 2020/11/14Browse.
- ^ "Weather statistics". Japanese Meteorological Agency. 2012/2/1Browse.
- ^ "Okinawa dam”. Okinawa Prefecture Civil Engineering Department River Division (June 2012, 6). 2014/10/2Browse.
- ^ “January 27 Remote Island Materials” “1. Islands” (2) p.2015
- Okinawa Prefecture Planning Department, Statistics Division, "51st Okinawa Prefectural Statistics Yearbook" Okinawa Prefecture Planning Department Statistics Division, 2008.
- Okinawa Prefecture Planning Department, Area and Remote Island Section, “January 27 Remote Island-Related Materials” Okinawa Prefecture Planning Department Regional and Remote Island Division, 2015.
- Kadokawa Japan Place Name Dictionary Compilation Committee Edition "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary 47. Okinawa Prefecture Kadokawa Shoten, 1991.ISBN-4 04-001470-7
- Secretariat for the publication of the Encyclopedia of Okinawa University "Okinawa University Encyclopedia" Okinawa Times, 1983.
- Heibonsha Regional Resource Center EditionJapanese history place name systemVolume XNUMX, Okinawa Prefecture Place Name" 平凡 社, 2002.ISBN-4 582-49048-4
- Nichigai Associates, "Encyclopedia of Islands" Nichigai Associates, 1991.ISBN-4 8169-1113-8
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau "The 26rd Japan Statistical Yearbook 2013," Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, XNUMX.
- National ObservatoryChapter "Science chronology 19 edition” Maruzen Co., Ltd., 2006.ISBN 4621077635
- "Minamijima Road and Tokara" (2004), "A comprehensive study on the historical positioning of the Tokara Islands as a transition area between Ryukyu and mainland Japan"KurayoshiAnd 7 more
- (I.e.,Native, Remote island,
- List of islands in Japan,Japanese archipelago,Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Nansei Islands
- Area ranking of world islands, English version
- Ryukyu Wikipedia