Due to the influence of the rapidly developing low pressure, northern Japan and the Sea of Japan side will be rough over Thursday, 2nd. Northern Japan and Hokuriku will be wary of storms and high waves.
If you write the contents roughly
From eastern Japan to northern Japan, atmospheric conditions are expected to become extremely unstable over the 2nd (Thursday).
Due to the effects of the rapidly developing low pressure system, it will be rough from western Japan to the Sea of Japan side of eastern Japan and northern Japan until tomorrow 2nd (Thursday). → Continue reading
It is a weather map of a weather information company.We will deliver news articles written by weather forecasters about daily weather and disaster prevention information for heavy rains and typhoons.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
As of October 2018, 10, the estimated population in the region is approximately 1 million.Except for Miyagi prefecture and Hokkaido, it is exposed to a serious population decline of 1404% every year, and until 1 it had a larger population than southern Japan (Kyushu Okinawa), but it was reversed in 2015.In addition to the severe population outflow, the birthrate is declining and the population is aging the most, and the number of births is 2016% less than that of South Japan (1431 million), which has a population of almost the same size, and the number of deaths is 25%. There were many. According to 8 statistics, the ratio of births to deaths reached 2019 times.The gap with South Japan has widened further, with births 2.2% lower and deaths 26% higher.
In addition to the small number of young people, the total fertility rate is at the lowest level in Japan, and it is expected that the population will continue to decline for a long period of time. The National Institute of Population and Social Security Research estimates that the population in 2045 will be 1020 million (-7000% compared to 2015).
|Prefecture name||population||Population change rate||Natural increase/decrease rate||Social change rate|
|Hokkaido||528 (6000th)||-0.65% (29th)||-0.57% (34th)||-0.07% (21th)|
|Aomori||126 (3000th)||-1.22% (46th)||-0.78% (45th)||-0.44% (46th)|
|Iwate||124 (1000th)||-1.12% (45th)||-0.77% (43th)||-0.35% (43th)|
|Miyagi||231 (6000th)||-0.33% (11th)||-0.34% (11th)||+0.01% (14th)|
|Akita||98 (1000th)||-1.47% (47th)||-1.03% (47th)||-0.44% (47th)|
|Yamagata||109 (0000th)||-1.04% (42th)||-0.77% (43th)||-0.27% (38th)|
|Fukushima||186 (4000th)||-0.99% (39th)||-0.65% (36th)||-0.34% (42th)|
|Northern Japan 7 prefectures||1404 million 1000 people|
|全国||1||-0.21%||-0.34%||+ 0.13 %|
Estimated October 2018, 10 (national ranking in parentheses)
Population pyramid of each prefecture
All according to the 2015 census.
Major companies bearing Northern Japan
Tohoku region and Hokuriku region (especiallyToyama) Is often used by companies that have a sales base.
- Ltd.Northern Japan Bank - IwateMoriokaPut the head office inSecond regional bank
- Northern Japan Newspaper - Toyama PrefectureToyamaNewspaper headquartered in
- Northern Japan BroadcastingCo., Ltd.-Headquartered in Toyama City, Toyama PrefectureLattePrivate Broadcasting Company
- Northern Japan BussanCo., Ltd.-Headquartered in Toyama City, Toyama PrefectureLP gas-gas stationA company that handles
- North Japan Building Material LeaseLtd.- NiigataNiigataHeavy Equipment Leasing Company Headquartered in
- Northern Japan SpinningLtd.- IshikawaBaishan CityTextile manufacturer headquartered in
- Northern Japan GasLtd.- TochigiOyama CityHeadquartered inEnergySales company
otherBourbon(Niigata PrefectureKashiwazaki)But1989 Until the current company name was changed to "North Japan Food Industry" (North Japan Confectionery), it was sometimes the official name.Jacks(Credit salesCompany: Founding and registration The head office is HokkaidoHakodate) Was formerly known as "North Japan Credit Sales".
Japanese Embassy in Northern Japan
Foreign embassies to JapanTokyo WardTherefore, some foreign countries will have foreign consulates in Japan or foreign consulates in Japan with jurisdiction over Hokkaido, Tohoku, and Hokuriku.Sapporo,Sendai cityOrNiigataIt is installed in. This item lists foreign consulates in Japan (excluding Honorary Consulates in Japan) and foreign consulates in Japan (excluding Honorary Consulates in Japan) established in each region of Hokkaido, Tohoku, and Hokuriku. The source is"Ministry of Foreign Affairs, List of Foreign Residents in Japan"(Asia(Northeast asia-Southeast Asia-South AsiaLimited to),North America,Latin America,Europe(Central AsiaandCaucasian countries), Oceania (Oceania),Middle East(West Asia),AfricaIt is divided into 7 pages and posted).
- mainlyHokkaidoForeign consulates in Japan and foreign consulates in Japan
- Consulate-General of the Russian Federation in Sapporo(AomoriAnd including Iwate Prefecture)
- U.S. Consulate General in Sapporo(Including Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture, Miyagi prefecture and Akita prefecture)
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Sapporo(Including Aomori prefecture, Iwate prefecture and Akita prefecture)
- In SapporoSouth KoreaConsulate General
- Tohoku regionForeign consulates in Japan and foreign consulates in Japan
- Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Sendai
- mainlyHokuriku regionForeign Consulate-General/Foreign Consulate-General in Japan
- Consulate-General of the Russian Federation in Niigata(Akita Prefecture andYamagataincluding)
- Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Niigata(Toyama Prefecture,IshikawaandFukuiExcept Yamagata Prefecture andFukushimaincluding)
- Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Niigata (excluding Fukui Prefecture,Naganoincluding)
- ^ Tohoku JapanEast JapanSynonymous with. In terms of geological structure, geology, and topography, it is often synonymous with northeastern Japan and eastern Japan..
- ^ Northern countries are synonymous with Hokuriku and partially overlap with northern Japan. "中 世After that, it was used until the Meiji periodJapanese archipelago OfSea of JapanIn the northern part of the side, especiallyNiigataNorth.
- ^ Hokuriku RoadCountries of.
- ^ JMA region name
- ^ a b "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan, Third Edition", 3."North Japan" item.
- ^ "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan, Third Edition", 3."North country" item.
- ^ "Kojien 6th edition" 2008.(2) of the item of "north country" of.
- "Concise Japanese Place Name Dictionary 3rd Edition" Sanseido Editorial Office,Sanseido, February 1989.ISBN 978-4-385-15328-5.
- "Kojien 6th edition"Shinmura Departure,Iwanami Shoten, February 2008.ISBN 978-4-00-080121-8.
In the field of geology,Fossa Magna OfItoigawa~Himekawa~Lake Aoki~Azumino~Shiojiri pass~Kamanashi River~(I.e.~Fuji RiverEast of East Japan If there is a theoryItoigawa Shizuoka Structural LineThere is also a theory that the east is East Japan.
In the field of dialectsJapanese OfEast Japan dialect(Eastern dialect)Hokkaido dialect-Tohoku dialect-Kanto dialect-Tokai Higashiyama dialect OfNiigata(Sado Islandexcept for)·Nagano-Gifu-AichiPointing east.
In the weather forecast, there are 4 classifications of Northern Japan, Eastern Japan, Western Japan, Okinawa and Amami,KantoKoshin-Hokuriku-Tokai(MieIncluding), HokkaidoTohokuIs considered to be Northern Japan.
"JTB Private Railway Timetable East Japan Version" (JTB publishing) Lists the times of all trains east of Shizuoka, Nagano, and Niigata prefectures. According to "23 University Admissions Center Examination Precautions", the jurisdiction of the East Japan area in the supplementary examination of the University Admissions Center Examination is Hokkaido.Tohoku,KantoKoshinetsu,ShizuokaHas become.
Graben zone located between Southwest Japan and Tohoku Japan,Fossa Magna(orange).
Classification by dialectExample
East Japan at power frequency
The frequency of AC power in the eastern Japan region is 50Hz in most regions.It is 60Hz in some areas, and the boundary is in Shizuoka prefecture.Fuji River,Yamanashi,GunmaAnd in NiigataItoigawaEast. For more information"Commercial power frequency#Japanese commercial power frequency"checking.
As of October 2018, 10, the total population (Hokkaido, Tohoku, Kanto region) was 1 million, accounting for 5740% of Japan's total population.
On the other hand,Total fertility rateIs a very low area. In 2018Three major metropolitan areasNo prefecture, including the Tohoku region of Hokkaido, has surpassed Aichi prefecture, which occupies one corner. According to the ranking by prefecture in 1, Fukushima prefecture (2018th place) is the only prefecture in the 25th place.In particular, Tokyo and its suburbs (Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama) and Hokkaido Tohoku prefectures (Hokkaido, Miyagi, Akita) are concentrated in the lower 20-1th place.
Names of major companies and organizations bearing East Japan
Those that reflect the actual conditions of the region
- East Japan Railway(JR East) --The railways it manages extend to Niigata, Nagano, Shizuoka, Yamanashi, Niigata and all prefectures in the Kanto and Tohoku regions.However, Hokkaido is another company (Hokkaido passenger railway).
- East Nippon Telegraph and Telephone(NTT East) --Fixed telephone business areas are in Niigata, Nagano, Yamanashi, east of Kanagawa and Shizuoka prefectures.Atamias well as the Susono CityPart of.
- East Japan Expressway(NEXCO East Japan) --Management areas are Niigata prefecture, Gunma prefecture,Saitamaas well as the ChibaAll over the east,Tokyo・In Kanagawa PrefectureTomei Expressway-Chuo ExpresswayRegions excluding areas along the railway linesHokushin areaas well as the Toshin areaAndToyamaShimoshinkawa-gunAsahi TownPart of.
- Dentsu East Japan --A major advertising agency with business areas east of Shizuoka, Nagano, and Niigata prefecturesDentsuRegional subsidiary of.
- East Japan Construction Industry Guarantee- Public works advance payment guarantee businessRun. Headquarters in TokyoChuo-ku.. We can handle prepayment guarantees for public contractors nationwide, but the business storesAomoriからFukui,Gifu,MieEast of eachPrefectural office location(However, due to competition measuresOsakaChuo-kuEstablished the Osaka branch).
- East Japan Transportation - IwateMoriokaBus operator headquartered in.
- East Nippon Express - MiyagiSendai cityBus operator headquartered in.
- East Japan Bank ――The expansion area is the Kanto region centered on Tokyo and Ibaraki prefectures.
- East Japan Food --Headquarters in SapporoNippon HamGroup meat sales company.
- East Japan Gas -ChibaAbiko,Ibaraki PrefectureToride cityAroundCity Gasとpropane gasSupply company.
- East Japan Broadcasting(KHB)- MiyagiIs the target area for broadcastingTV AsahiOf seriesTV station.
- East Japan International University - FukushimaIwakiUniversity in
- Hotel East Japan Group-Iwate PrefectureAkita-TochigiA hotel group that revolves around.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."East Japan" ① item.
- ^ Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places" December 1996."East Japan" item.
- ^ "Kojien 5th Edition" October 1999."East Japan" item.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."North Japan" item.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition."East Japan" ② item.
- ^ "Junior high school course of study commentary society”. As of May 2014, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/4/19Browse.Ministry of education. P52.
- ^ "Tokyo Gakugei University FY2010 Priority Research Development Report of "Primary School Social Studies" Education Program in Teacher Training Course”. As of May 2014, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2014/4/19Browse. Tokyo Gakugei University. P18.
- ^ Misao Tojo "Japanese dialectology" 1954.
- ^ "Concise Japanese Geographic Names Dictionary", December 1989, 12rd edition.③ item of “East Japan”.
- ^ Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places" December 1996. East Japan section.
- ^ JMA region name
- ^ Hamashima Shoten editorial department "New Stage Biology Chart New Edition" November 2002."Chromosomal distribution map of the mouse," on page 189.
- ^ "Posted the 23 University Entrance Examination Center Examination Notes”. As of May 2012, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2010/12/21Browse.
- ^ "Is Aichi Prefecture East Japan or West Japan? Q & A Aichi Prefecture”. As of May 2013, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2009/7/4Browse.
- ^ "Latest National Municipal Encyclopedia," June 2006."Asahi-Machi 2 Asahi Town" item.
- Tojo Misao"Japanese dialect"Yoshikawa Hirofumikan, 1954.ISBN 978-4-00-080113-3.
- "Concise Encyclopedia of Japan 3rd Edition" edited by Sanseido,Sanseido, February 1989.ISBN 978-4-385-15328-5.
- Takashi Akiba "Land Japonica, Encyclopedia of Japanese Places"Shogakukan, February 1996.ISBN 978-4-09-523101-3.
- "Kojien 5th Edition" Shinmurade,Iwanami Shoten, February 1999.ISBN 978-4-00-080113-3.
- Hamashima Shoten editorial department “New Stage Biology Chart New Edition” Hamashima bookstore editorial department, Hamashima bookstore, November 2002.ISBN 4834340066.NCID BA65029442.
- "Latest National Municipal Encyclopedia" Sanseido Editorial Office,Sanseido, February 2006.ISBN 978-4-385-15343-8.
- List of pages starting with "East Japan"
- List of pages containing "East Japan" in the title
- Eastern country
- Toho(Avoid ambiguity)-Mainly as company name/school name,Tokai regionIt is used in a wide range, including
- Northeastern japan
- Northern Japan
- West Japan
- Southern Japan
- Great East Japan Earthquake
- List of definitions of areas centered on Tokyo
- Wide Kanto area
- East Japan (asteroid)
- Wide area broadcasting