Photo 7th (Tuesday) National Weather and Precipitation Probability
Today's weather on the 7th Kanto, where the range of rain spreads in Honshu, comes into play in various places from the evening
If you write the contents roughly
On the other hand, it is sunny in Okinawa, southern Kyushu, and Shikoku, and there seems to be sunshine in Hokkaido.
The weather will collapse on Tuesday, 7th, mainly in Honshu, and it is likely to rain in a wider area than yesterday.It rains in Kinki, Tokai, and Hokuriku ... → Continue reading
It is a weather map of a weather information company.We will deliver news articles written by weather forecasters about daily weather and disaster prevention information for heavy rains and typhoons.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
South Kyushu area classification
The division that divides Kyushu into north and south is often used.Kitakyushu (Northern Kyushu, Northern Kyushu)とSouth Kyushu(Southern Kyushu,Southern Kyushu), if you want three minutesCentral Kyushu (Central Kyushu, Central Kyushu)Is added.
The most common range isMiyazakiとKagoshimaThe combined area However, the boundaries of regional divisions are not clear.For this reason, the usage of the word Southern Kyushu is alsoAdministrative organization,Private enterprisesIt varies depending on the jurisdiction such as, and as will be described later, it is not always composed of only both prefectures.
- Classification in administrative organizations and private companies
- Local System Study Group13 Provincial Proposals of "Report on the Ideal of the Provincial System",Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismbyJapan14 regional divisions, In the jurisdiction of some administrative organizations, in the above two prefecturesKumamotoSouth Kyushu (jurisdiction) is defined as 3 prefectures including[Annotation 2]..In addition, some private companies have these three prefectures as their areas of responsibility.
- In some administrative organizations and private companies, Kumamoto PrefectureOitaHas jurisdiction and responsibilities in 4 prefectures including[Annotation 3].
- OkinawaIn rare cases, the area of jurisdiction / responsibility is the same, including the entire area of.
- Academic division
- GeologyIn such cases, Usuki-Yatsushiro Tectonic Line (Central structure line) Refers to the southern region. In this case, in addition to the above two prefectures,Hitoyoshi,MinamataOther counties around and southern Oita prefectureSaiki City,Bungo Ono CityInclude.
- archeologyIn such cases, if there is a cultural difference between the north and south of Kyushu, the south side of itregionIt is used when referring to.
Name list including South Kyushu
- Minamikyushu University(location:Miyazaki City）
- Minamikyushu Junior College(Location: Miyazaki City)
- National Hospital Organization Minamikyushu Hospital(Location: Kagoshima PrefectureAira）
- Minamikyushu Shinkin Bank Association (Location:Kumamoto-shiChuo-ku.. Jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- Minamikyushu Tax Accountants Association (Location: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City. Jurisdiction area: Kumamoto Prefecture, Oita Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- Japan Certified Accountants Association South Kyushu Association (Location: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City. Jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- Honda Automobile Sales South Kyushu(Former Honda Automobile Sales South Kyushu + Former Honda Cars Kumamoto) (Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City. Areas in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- South Kyushu Marui(Location: Kumamoto CityHigashi Ward..Area in charge: Kumamoto prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture)
- Minami Kyushu Beverage Service (Location: Kumamoto CitySouth ward. )
- South Kyushu Moon Star(Location: Higashi-ku, Kumamoto City.)
- Southern Kyushu Yellow Hat(Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City. Area in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture)
- South Kyushu Nichidan (Location: Kumamoto CityNishi-ward. )
- Kurikura South Kyushu(Headquarters: Kumamoto PrefectureKamishijo-gunKajimachi..Area in charge: Kumamoto prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- South Kyushu Concrete (Headquarters: Yatsushiro City, Kumamoto Prefecture)
- Nankyu (former company name: Southern Kyushu Broiler. Headquarters: Yatsushiro City, Kumamoto Prefecture.)
- Minamikyushu Senko(Headquarters: Minamata City, Kumamoto Prefecture.)
- South Kyushu Subaru(head office:Kagoshima..Area in charge: Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- South Kyushu Hino Motors(Headquarters: Kagoshima City. Area in charge: Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- South Kyushu Mazda(Headquarters: Kagoshima City. Area in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- South Kyushu Family Mart(Headquarters: Kagoshima City. Area in charge: Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- Lawson South Kyushu(Headquarters: Kagoshima City. Area in charge: Kagoshima Prefecture.)
- Minamikyushu Cable TV Net(Headquarters: Kirishima City, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- Minamikyushu Shimbun(Headquarters: Kanoya City, Kagoshima Prefecture. Area in charge: Osumi Peninsula, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- Southern Kyushu Okinawa Kubota(Headquarters: Kirishima City, Kagoshima Prefecture. Area in charge: Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture, Okinawa Prefecture)
- Hoshizaki Nankyu(Former company name: Hoshizaki, Minamikyushu) (Headquarters: Kagoshima City. Areas in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture andNakatsu-Hita City(Excluding Oita prefecture)
A company that once existed
- South Kyushu Pepsi Cola sale(Dissolution) (Headquarters: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City. Area in charge:FukuokaOmuta City, Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- Minamikyushu Coca-Cola Bottling(Dissolution) (Headquarters: Kumamoto CitySouth ward..Area in charge: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- Isuzu Motors South Kyushu(Dissolution) (Headquarters: Kagoshima City. Area in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- South Kyushu Thanks(Dissolution) (Headquarters: Kagoshima City. Area in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
Branch offices, etc.
- Shinkin Central BankSouth Kyushu Branch (Location: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City. Area in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Oita Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- NTT FinanceSouth Kyushu Branch (Location: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City. Area in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- NTT / TC Lease Minami Kyushu Branch (Location: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City. Area in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- Nissin Medical FoodSouth Kyushu Branch (Location: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City. Area in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Oita Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- Toshiba TechMinami Kyushu Branch (Location: Minami-ku, Kumamoto City. Area in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture, Okinawa Prefecture)
- Nippon ShinyakuMinamikyushu Branch (Location: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City)
- Sankei Shimbun Western HeadquartersSouth Kyushu Branch (Location: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City)
- Anshin FoundationSouth Kyushu Branch (Location: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City. Area in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture)
- Ricoh LeasingSouth Kyushu / Okinawa Branch (Location: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City. Area in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture, Okinawa Prefecture)
- Sekisui House Real Estate KyushuSouth Kyushu Sales Office (Location: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City. Area in charge: Kumamoto Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- Asia Air SurveyMinamikyushu Branch (Location: Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City)
- JR Kyushu Electric SystemSouthern Kyushu Branch (Location: Kumamoto PrefectureUto..Area in charge: Kumamoto prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture. )
- Power developmentSouth Kyushu Electric Power Station (Location: Hitoyoshi City, Kumamoto Prefecture)
- Whole farm chicken foodsMinamikyushu Branch (Location: Miyakonojo City, Miyazaki Prefecture)
- Development Bank of JapanMinamikyushu Branch (Location: Kagoshima City. Area in charge: Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture, Okinawa Prefecture)
- Sumitomo Corporation KyushuMinamikyushu Branch (Location: Kagoshima City. Area in charge: Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture, part of Kumamoto Prefecture.)
- SenonSouth Kyushu Branch (Location: Kagoshima City)
- Nichirei FoodsMinamikyushu Branch (Location: Kagoshima City)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engine SystemKyushu Branch South Kyushu Branch (Location: Kagoshima City. Area in charge: Kagoshima Prefecture, part of Kumamoto Prefecture.)
- Anabuki Kosan KyushuMinamikyushu Branch (Location: Kagoshima City)
- Konoike setMinamikyushu Branch (Location: Kagoshima City)
- Minamikyushu Ekiden Race Tournament (held every FebruaryEkiden RaceCompetition.Ebino CityStarting from the Masayuki district,Miyakonojo City HallIs the goal)
- Nippon Television,National High School Quiz ChampionshipSouth Kyushu Tournament (2006 (18)-is held in Kumamoto, Miyazaki, and Kagoshima prefectures.大会協力局はTournament cooperation bureaukkt! Kumamoto citizen TV(Headquarters location, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City.)
- Mainichi NewspapersSouth Kyushu Regional Comprehensive Edition --From 2019, the regional editions of Kumamoto, Miyazaki (excluding the northern region of the prefecture), and Kagoshima prefectures have been integrated and newly issued.
- SUNQ passSouthern Kyushu version --Can be used for route buses in Kumamoto, Miyazaki, and Kagoshima prefectures from 2018.
List of organizations that have jurisdiction over the southern side of Kyushu
- Kyushu Defense BureauKumamoto Defense Bureau (Location: Higashi Ward, Kumamoto City, Jurisdiction Area: Kumamoto Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- Miyazaki Defense Office
- Kagoshima Defense Office
- Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceWestern Division8th Division(Location: Kumamoto CityKita, Jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture and part of Oita prefecture)
- Kyushu Finance Bureau(Location: Kumamoto CityNishi-ward.. Jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- Kumamoto National Taxation Bureau(Location: Nishi-ku, Kumamoto city. Jurisdiction area: Kumamoto prefecture, Oita prefecture, Miyazaki prefecture, Kagoshima prefecture)
- Fukuoka High CourtMiyazaki Branch (Location: Miyazaki City, Jurisdiction Area: Saiki City, Oita Prefecture, Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
- XNUMXth District Coast Guard Headquarters(Headquarters: Kagoshima City. Jurisdiction area: Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture and Kumamoto Prefecture excluding Ariake Marine)
- Kagoshima Local Meteorological Observatory (Fukuoka District Meteorological ObservatoryHas been entrusted with some of the jurisdiction of the work. Location: Kagoshima City, Scope of consignment: Miyazaki Prefecture, Kagoshima Prefecture)
wide平野Unlike Kitakyushu and Nakakyushu, where there is a certain amount of continuity, the Kyushu Mountains are located between these and Southern Kyushu.Mt. SobosanLying in a row to the system,Ancient timespreviousTransportationThe main road isShippingMet.Miyazaki Plain,Kokubun plain,Kawauchi Plain,IdehorinoThere is a tendency to be mountainous except thatMiyakonojo Basin,Kobayashi Basin,Hitoyoshi Basin,Oguchi BasinAre scattered.
The key point of the land transportation route to Northern Kyushu isKyushu mountain areaIt is the first flat land beyond, and on the East Kyushu axis ()NobeokaConnects Kumamoto and NobeokaHyuga returnThen.Takachiho, "Mountain around" ()Humanity, "Seaside" (Satsuma KaidoIn)MinamataAnd so on.
Takachiho is one of these gatewaysMilitaryAlthough its significance as a strategic point was strong, it is deep in the mountains of the Kyushu Mountains and is a major flatland in southern Kyushu.Kokubun plainThe most important gateway for Satsuma isHumanity"Met.SaitobaruThere is a group of tombs inKokufuIs also placed.Kofun period"Table Japan" isTsushima CurrentAreaSea of JapanOn the other hand, there is a group of burial mounds in the Izumo area, which was the gateway to Japan, but it is also widely distributed in the plains and basin gateway areas.
Niniginomikoto,Shinmu King(→ → Jinmu Tosei)such asJapanese mythAndYamadai KuniAppear inBear attack,HayatoMany cities, towns and villages appear in stories of brave clan, such asDazaifuetcAsia continentIt is distinct from northern Kyushu, which became the window of culture. In the mountains,Heike Rakujin LegendRemainsMountain village() is a lot.
Take control of Southern KyushuShimazu TheRyukyu invasionByRyukyu KingdomWhen I subjugated, a lot of South Island culture flowed in.Food culture:, Place names, etc.RegionIt also has a culture that is different from that of the South Island.sweet potato TheフィリピンFrom China17st centuryAround the beginningRyukyu IslandsIntroduced to18st centuryIt was introduced to South Kyushu around that time, and eventually spread throughout Japan.Fried SatsumaWas transmitted from ChinaRyukyu cuisine"Chikiagi" was established and spread in Kagoshima.
In southern KyushuShowaOld that existed until the 30sPrivate houseHas a structure in which a main building and a separate building are adjacent to each other. This is the structure seen in the Nansei Islands and the separate building is separate,Northern KyushuIt is said to be in the middle of the key structure seen in. Also,Rice planting festivalCalled foot cultivation inCustomAndEdo PeriodIn the middle periodSatsuma DomainIt started with, but its originNansei IslandsCan be asked for.
The total area of the so-called “3 southern prefectures of Kyushu” including Kumamoto prefecture occupies 6.5% of Japan, while the value of industrial products shipped is only 1.9%. Meanwhile,Agriculture:Agricultural product shipments account for 11.5%, making it one of the important food supply areas in Japan. EspeciallyLivestock,citrus,tea,tobacco,RushHave many production areas.
Especially for livestockBeef cattleFollowing Hokkaido, Kagoshima Prefecture is second, Miyazaki Prefecture is third, and Kumamoto Prefecture is fourth.broilerKagoshima Prefecture is No. 1 and Miyazaki Prefecture is No. 2.
Here in Southern KyushuHistoryWill be described.南九州の歴史については、おおむね鹿児島県と宮崎県を合わせた地域について述べられることが多いが、広義でRegarding the history of South Kyushu, it is often mentioned about the combined area of Kagoshima and Miyazaki prefectures, but in a broad sense.Hitoyoshi,MinamataIn addition, it may be mentioned including the southern part of Kumamoto prefecture, which is the surrounding county.九州全域の歴史についてはFor the history of the whole of KyushuHistory of Kyushu, About the history of KagoshimaHistory of Kagoshima, About the history of MiyazakiMiyazaki history, About the history of the southern area of KumamotoHistory of KumamotoSee.
In southern KyushuUenohara archeological siteBeginning withCleaning mountain ruinsIncluding various living remains such asJomon PeriodThe ruins are distributed and it is thought to have pioneered the Jomon culture in the Japanese archipelago. However, this advanced Jomon culture was about 7300 years agoOnikai CalderaGot up inlarge eruptionHas disappeared by.
Kofun periodSouth Kyushu is5st century - 6st centuryAroundYamato kingshipWith active exchanges with Miyazaki PrefectureRaw eye burial mounds,Saitobaru Burial MoundsEtc. appeared, and even in Kagoshima prefecture in the Osumi regionKarin Burial Mounds,Tsukazaki Burial MoundsSuch as largeOld tombMany groups were built,Ritual systemWill be introduced7st centuryFrom the latter half of the year, some of the local residents have been in Osumi.Hayato, Ata Hayato (Satsuma Hayato) and so on.First in the 7th century as an administrative division of Southern KyushuHyuga countryWas established,8st centuryFrom HinataSatsuma countryとOsumi countryWere established separately. However, Southern KyushuShirasuBecause there was a lot of volcanic ash land and upland farming was predominant, it confronted the Yamato kingship, which was based on rice farming, and finally720 (Yoro4 years),Hayato rebellionDeveloped into a regional conflict called.
中 世When entering, Mr. Chinzei TairaHizenExpanded to Southern Kyushu based inMr. Taira SatsumaMr. Kawabe of Ichimon flourishes. Large manorShimazusoWith the clearing of the Miyakonojo Basin, it flourished in trade with the South Island and Dazaifu.Muromachi Period, Ground workers around the 14th centuryShimazuGoes down to Southern Kyushu and begins to make a full-scale scaffolding.南北朝時代では南朝方についた薩摩平氏ほかMr. Satsumahei and others who arrived in the Southern Court during the Northern and Southern DynastiesSatsuma-OsumiIndigenousChineseThey fight fiercely with Mr. Shimazu and make them obey.その後も島津氏は一族やAfter that, Mr. Shimazu was a clanMr. Kimotsuki,Mr. sleep,Mr. TanegashimaWhile fighting with neighboring nationals, Satsuma country, Osumi country, Hinata countryGuardianServe under the control of South Kyushu.Sengoku periodHas become influential throughout Kyushu,1587 (Tensho15 years),Hideyoshi Hashiba OfKyushu conquestLimited the territory to Satsuma, Osumi, and parts of Hyuga.1876 (Meiji(9) On August 8, the combined area of Satsuma, Osumi, and Hyuga was designated as "Kagoshima Prefecture," but later a branching movement took place.1883 (Meiji 16) Miyazaki Prefecture was divided on May 5th..
Topography and geology
Geology(Topography) In KyushuNorthern Kyushu,Chubu Kyushu,Southern KyushuThe classification that divides into three is used.Southern Kyushu (South Kyushu) is Usuki-Yatsushiro Tectonic Line (Central structure line) Refers to the southern region, and belongs to.
South KyushuFossa MagnaTopography that continues from the west side ofTaiwanContinue from nearNansei IslandsIn addition to this, it has a complex aspect with many volcanic topography. The underlying strataPaleozoicからPlioceneFormed overStrataIs a groupChichibu belt,Shimanto GroupAnd the Miyazaki Group.
The Kyushu Mountains, which make up the northern part of South Kyushu, are strip-shaped extending in the northeast-southwest direction.GeologyHas a structure and is adjacent to the northeastShikoku MountainsIs an extension of.この帯構造は南九州中央部付近で屈曲し南北方向へと向きを変えThis belt structure bends near the central part of South Kyushu and turns in the north-south direction.Nansei IslandsIs extended to.The bending structure is complicated, and "Hitasatsu bending" near the Izumizu mountain range, "Hitoyoshi bending" in the northeastern part of the Hitoyoshi basin, and "Nojiri bending" in the western part of the Miyazaki plain are combined.かつてはおおむね一直線上に並んでいた山脈がThe mountains that used to be in a straight lineSea of JapanとOkinawa TroughThe structure is such that it is bent by the expansion of, and the southern part shifts toward the east with the bending point as the boundary.
In the western part of southern Kyushu there are manyVolcanoAre distributed, and the time of activity tends to become newer from west to east. The easternmost of these volcanoesKagoshima BayIt is called "Kagoshima rift" mainlyGutterExtends from north to south, and a series of volcanoes called "Minamikyushu Volcano Group" are lined up along it. This volcanic column features active volcanoes such as Mount Kirishima and Sakurajima, as well as large-scale eruptions.calderaAre lined up,Welded tuff,ShirasuThick strata originating from volcanic products have spread to areas tens of kilometers away from the caldera. The volcanic column extends to the southern sea,Tokara IslandsLeading to.
Topographic classification of southern Kyushu
- Kyushu mountain area
- South Kyushu Southeastern mountains
- Eastern Kyushu Plain
- Minamikyushu volcano group
- Southern Kyushu Western Mountains
- Southern Kyushu Continental Shelf
- Hinata Nada Continental Shelf
- Osumi Strait Continental Shelf
- The continental shelf around the Tanegashima Strait
- Koshikai Strait Shelf
- Kyushu Shinkansen
- Nippo Main Line
- Yoshito Line
- Nichinan Line
- Kagoshima Main Line
- Hisatsu Line
- Ibusuki Makurazaki Line
- Hisatsu Orange Railway
- Kumakawa Railway
- Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau
- Kyushu Expressway
- South Kyushu Westward Expressway
- Higashikyushu Expressway
- Miyazaki Expressway
- Kyushu Chuo Expressway
- Ibusuki skyline
- National Route 3
- National Route 10
- National Route 58
- National Route 220
- National Route 221
- National Route 225
- National Route 226
- National Route 267
- National Route 268
- National Route 328
- National Route 504
- 注 釈
- ^ a b The statistics date is June 2021, 12 for Miyazaki Prefecture and June 1, 2021 for Kagoshima Prefecture.
- ^ The total data of the three prefectures in this category is as follows.
Total population: 4,388,641
Population density: 179.8 people / ㎢
(Statistical days are October 2020, 10 in Kumamoto, Miyazaki, and Kagoshima prefectures)
- ^ The total data of the four prefectures in this case is as follows.
Total population: 5,513,624
Population density: 179.3 people / ㎢
(Statistical days are October 2020, 10 in Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, and Kagoshima prefectures)
- ^ "Concise Japan Geographical Dictionary 4th Edition" supervised by Takeo Tanioka and Keiichiro YamaguchiSanseido,1998 (Heisei10 years),ISBN-4 385-15327-2
- ^ Kunihiko Shimonaka, "Encyclopedia 4"平凡 社,1984 (Showa59 years)
- ^ (PDF) (1.46MB）
- ^ "Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Glossary Page”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2020/10/2Browse.
- ^ Yasuhiko Yamada, Kinya Yamazaki ed., "History of Sibling Cities, 12-Cities in the South Kyushu Region"Daimei-do,1997 (9),ISBN-4 470-51032-7
- ^ Juro Ono "Genealogy of Kyushu's Private House Tangible Culture (XNUMX)"1982 (Showa57 years)
- ^ Toshimi Shimono"Traditional Culture of South Kyushu 1 Festival, Performing Arts, History"Minakata new company,2005 (17),ISBN-4 86124-018-2
- ^ Rissho University Geography Department "Japanese Geography"Kokin Shoin,2007 (19),ISBN 978-4-7722-6102-9, Statistics2003 Numerical values in (15)
- ^ Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Statistics Department, "2005 Agriculture and Forestry Census Volume 2 Agriculture and Forestry Management Body Survey Report Summary" 2007 (19)
- ^ "Geography of Japan"Jujube,2003 (15),ISBN-4 8163-3063-1
- ^ Living Information Center Editorial Department, "Fish Catch, Aquaculture, Processing, Import / Export, Distribution, Consumption Data Collection 2005" Living Information Center, 2005 (17)
- ^ "Early Jomon Culture in Kagoshima and Uenohara Ruins"Shigakukan UniversityLifelong Learning Center "Hayatogaku"Minakata new company,2004 (16),ISBN-4 86124-021-2
- ^ Tatsuya Hashimoto (PDF) (1.03MB) "Reimeikan Special Exhibition" Ancient Romance North-South-Sannai Maruyama VS Uenohara- "Related Event Data Collection"Kagoshima Prefectural Historical Center Reimeikan,2009 (21) October,NCID BB00815865
- ^ Akizou Nakamura"Ancient Hayato's Life and Culture" Shigakukan University Lifelong Learning Center, "Hayato Gaku" Nanpo Shinsha,2004 (16),ISBN-4 86124-021-2
- ^ Hideo Motomura "Overview of the History of South Kyushu" South Kyushu Cultural Research Institute,1984 (Showa59 years)
- ^ Machida HiroshiOther edition "Topography of Japan 7 Kyushu, Nansei Islands"University of Tokyo Press,2001 (13),ISBN-4 13-064717-2）
- ^ "Geology of Japan 9 Kyushu Region" edited by Japan Geology Editorial CommitteeKyoritsu Publishing,1993 (5),ISBN-4 320-04668-4
- ^ Tatsuro MatsumotoOther "Japanese Geological Magazine Kyushu"Asakura Shoten,1973 (Showa 48).
- ^ National ObservatoryHen "Science Chronology 2005"Maruzen,2004 (16),ISBN-4 621-07487-3
- List of pages starting with "Minamikyushu"
- List of pages that include "Minamikyushu" in the title
- Southern Japan
- West Kyushu
- Northern Kyushu
- Kagoshima metropolitan area
- Miyazaki metropolitan area
- Hitoyoshi metropolitan area